剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
Because of you...
今天就成了那天
today is someday.
不 亲爱的 别试图起来
No, no, no, darling, don't try and get up.
我们都不希望你弄伤自己 对吧
We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, would we?
我...
I can't...
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
我知道
I know you can't.
你在我的车尾箱里困了好几个小时
You were trapped in the trunk of my car for hours.
当我们终于抵达这里时
Oh, and when we finally arrived here,
我自作主张
I took the liberty of administering
再给你打了针利多卡因脊柱阻滞
a lidocaine spinal block as well.
你做了什...
What did you...?
这都是为了你好 亲爱的
It was for your own good, sweetheart.
我之前可担心了 超级担心
I was worried-- very worried--
担心突然改换了场景
that the abrupt change of scenery
可能会吓到你
could be jarring.
所以...
So...
你都记得什么
...what do you remember?
迈过通往自♥由♥的门槛
Crossing the threshold to freedom?
你可能根本没感觉到
You probably didn't even feel
扎在脖子上的那一针
the needle in your neck.
这一路真够曲折离奇的
It was quite the journey.
终于 我们可以在一起了
Finally, we can be together.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
那是杰西卡·惠特利吗
Is that Jessica Whitly?
雷蒙德
Raymond.
我们能跟你一起坐吗
Uh, may we join you?
杰西卡
J-Jessica.
我觉得可能不太合适
I'm not sure that's appropriate.
他们这里还有那个...谢谢你
Aw, do they still have that-- thank you so much--
泰式切姜沙拉吗
chopped Thai ginger salad?
都20年了
It's been 20 years.
还是没有什么
Oh, still, there's nothing like the kick
能比那辣味花生酱
of a little spicy peanut dressing
更能让人在午饭后醒脑的
to get you through that post-lunch myectomy.
史坦格医生 是我 马科姆
Dr. Stengel. It's me, Malcolm.
马科姆·惠特利 你...
Malcolm Whitly? You're-you're...
长大了 没错
All grown up, yes.
要是你没在我父亲被捕后把我们拒之门外
You might have recognized me better
现在应该会对我更熟悉一些
if you hadn't shunned us after my father's arrest.
好了好了 亲爱的
Oh, there, there, darling.
雷蒙德牺牲他的个人良知
Raymond was only sacrificing his personal integrity
只是为了安抚医院那些捐助人
in order to appease the hospital donors.
你们来这里干什么 警♥察♥找到马丁了吗
What are you doing here? Have the police found Martin?
没有
No. No.
他们找不到的
And they won't.
除非有你的帮助
Not without your help.
我有理由相信我父亲带走了一名人♥质♥
I have reason to believe my father has taken a hostage,
克莱蒙特精神病院的一名监狱医师
a correctional medicine physician at Claremont Psychiatric.
我不知道这跟我有什么关系
Look, I don't see what that has to do with me.
我要了解她才能抓住他
Learning about her is how I catch him.
受害者心理学是法医心理学的一个重要分支
Victimology is an important subset of forensic psychology.
-你是从事什么职业的 -这是个初步侧写
- What is it you do for a living? - It's an emerging profile.
但要真正了解薇薇安·卡普肖医生
But to truly understand Dr. Vivian Capshaw,
我还需要更多信息
I need more.
这就得你出场了
And that's where you come in.
我没有权限获取这种记录
Look, I don't have access to those kinds of records.
这城里每家医院的董事会
Oh, you have a crony on the board
都有你的密友
of every hospital in this city.
我们需要知道关于薇薇安·卡普肖的
Now, we need to know every secret there is to know
所有秘密
about Vivian Capshaw.
我和你父亲跟你说过那事吗
Did your father and I ever tell you the story?
关于我们如何相识的
How we met?
那是一次医院的慈善义演
Oh. It was a hospital benefit.
要穿晚礼服那种
Black tie.
当然了 马丁能找到的最好的衣服
Of course, the best Martin could muster was
就是一套深蓝西装和一双棕皮鞋
a navy suit and brown shoes.
但我仍然没因为那双鞋而轻视他
But somehow I managed to see past the shoes
多亏雷蒙德介绍我们认识了
when Raymond introduced us.
我从没为那次介绍好好感谢过你 雷蒙德
I never properly thanked you for that introduction, Raymond.
我会尽我所能
I will find out what I can.
我需要卡普肖的档案
I need Capshaw's file.
她所有病人的名单 他们的病历...
A list of all her patients, their cases...
行 我会全弄到 求你们赶紧走吧
Fine, I'll get it, all of it. Just please leave.
根据卡普肖的档案显示
According to Capshaw's file,
罗根·曾格是她在圣塞巴斯蒂安最后一批病人之一
Logan Zeiger was one of her last patients at St. Sebastian's.
她辞职是因为这家伙吗
So this guy's the reason she resigned?
我们知道薇薇安喜欢模糊权威的界限
We know Vivian likes to blur the lines of authority.
也许马丁不是她第一段办公室恋情
Maybe Martin wasn't her first office romance.
真恶心
Gross.
曾格先生一整天都要开会
Mr. Zeiger is in meetings all day.
那个房♥间里是什么
What's in that room?
你是哪位
Who are you?
-我的助理 -受老罪了
- My assistant. - Long-suffering.
抱歉 我得请你们离开
I'm sorry, I have to ask you to leave.
惠特利女士真的很想把曾格先生
Ms. Whitly would really like to include Mr. Zeiger's comments
对薇薇安·卡普肖医生的评价用到节目上
on Dr. Vivian Capshaw for her segment.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他瘫痪了
He's paralyzed.
高位颈脊髓损伤
A high-level cervical spinal cord injury.
他能讲话吗
Can he talk?
当然 我能讲话
Hell yes, I can talk.
但是道琼斯指数很不同情残疾人
But the Dow doesn't look kindly on invalids.
医院认为我的状况无法手术
The hospital considered my condition inoperable.
看了50位医生 直到薇薇安
Must have seen 50 doctors until Vivian...
薇薇安的手术令你瘫痪了 是吗
Vivian's surgery paralyzed you, didn't it?
你起诉她了吗
Do you hold her responsible?
薇薇安在没人肯帮忙的情况下帮了我
Vivian helped me when no one else would.
你们还是走吧
I think you should go.
不 请告诉我 罗根
No. Tell me, please, Logan.
告诉我她如何帮助了你
Tell me how she helped you.
我的收藏品
My collection--
她每年都会给我寄一个
she sends me a piece every year
纪念我的手术
to mark the occasion of my surgery.
那天
The day...
我成为了幸存者
I became a survivor.
现在
Now...
告诉我你们为什么来这
you tell me why you're here.
我们在调查克莱蒙特精神病院
We're investigating the escape of Martin Whitly
马丁·惠特利越狱事件
from Claremont Psychiatric Hospital.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
卡普肖医生是他的从犯
that Dr. Capshaw acted as his accomplice.
薇薇安不是罪犯
Vivian is not some criminal.
她是个英雄
She's a hero.
她是我的英雄
She is my hero.
你们真得离开了
You really need to leave.
你们离她远一点
You stay... you stay away from her.
你们
You s...
离她远一点
stay away from her.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
我不认为薇薇安是受害者了
I don't think Vivian is the victim here.
父亲才是受害者
I think our father is.
来
Here.
有美丽的湖景必须要好好欣赏
What's a water view if you can't enjoy it, right?
我不习惯这种
I'm not used to this type of...
"限制"
confinement.
我知道 这需要适应一段时间
I know. This could take some getting used to.
再来一杯怎么样
How about another drink?
但我们不能待在这 薇薇安
We can't stay here, though, Vivian.
很多人在追查我
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表