剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
- If you'd just let me go in there... - Bright, she said no.
你们怎么会在这里
How are you even here?
我们一直在共享情报
We've been sharing intel this whole time.
你知道规矩
You know that's how it works.
我很震惊 你居然不享受我们共处的时光
I, for one, am shocked you haven't enjoyed our time together.
我可是很开心
I've had a blast.
求求你 我可以劝服我父亲
Please, I can talk my father down.
你知道跟精神变♥态♥是没法谈判的
You know you can't negotiate with psychopaths
他们没什么可失去的
who have nothing to lose.
我猜那不是送货司机
I'm guessing that's not a delivery driver.
是巴克利法警 他负责解救人♥质♥
It's Marshal Barclay. He's leading the extraction.
这对屋里那家人来说是最安全的做法
This is the safest move for the family in there.
装作你在乎他们吧
Try to pretend you care about that.
我们会配合你的计划
We're going along with your plan.
但别暗指布莱特不想拯救生命
But don't ever imply that Bright doesn't want to save lives.
他最常做的就是救人
That's all he does.
我永远
I will always...
-在这里 -好
- be right here. - Okay.
很抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
他们要击毙他
They're going to kill him.
上上上 那是他
Go, go, go! That's him!
发现目标 不许动
Target spotted. Don't move!
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down!
目标倒地
Target's on the ground.
哪个目标 谁倒地了
Which target? Who's down?
-谁倒地了 -向我报告情况
- Who's on the ground? - Someone give me a report.
谁给我报告一下
Anyone, report.
一楼 安全 二楼 安全
First floor, clear! Second floor, clear!
全家人没事
Family's okay.
所有人♥质♥已安全解救
All hostages cleared and secured.
赫克托 外科医生在哪
Hector, where's The Surgeon?
我父亲在哪
Where's my father?
马丁
Martin?
他根本没跟我们在一起
He was never with us.
连救护车都没上
Never even made it to the ambulance.
什么
What?
那我家是怎么回事
What about my place?
那部手♥机♥ 还有
And the phone, and...
外面停着的是他的飞机
That's his plane out there!
他给了我们指示
He gave us instructions.
替我们全计划好了
Planned it all out for us.
他自己估计另有打算吧
Guess he had other plans for himself.
抱歉 杰西 我们没抓到他
I'm sorry, Jess. We didn't get him.
他仍然逍遥法外
He's still out there.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
没有
No.
我一整天都以为我紧跟在他后面
I thought I was right on his heels all day,
结果发现我追的唯独不是他
and then it turned out I was chasing everyone but him.
我甚至以为...
I even thought...
什么
What?
他希望我找到他
That he wanted me to find him.
我知道这听起来很荒唐
I know it sounds ridiculous.
不
No.
并不会
It's not.
他是你父亲
He's your father.
不
No.
他是个杀手 应该被缉拿归案
He's a killer who deserves to be hunted down.
我再也不会忘记这一点
I'm never gonna forget that again.
你是不是...
Are you...?
被开除了
Fired?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我不该感到意外
Not that I should be surprised.
你说得对
You're right.
马丁·惠特利会毁了他所遇到的每一个人
Martin Whitly ruins every person he meets.
别担心 马科姆
Don't worry, Malcolm.
我相信因果报应
I believe in karma.
不久之后
And I'm sure someday soon,
你父亲一定会罪有应得的
your father will get exactly what's coming to him.
安静
Quiet now.
好了 亲爱的
Here we go, darling.
我们快自♥由♥了
We're almost free.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表