剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
低估了我几个月
Underestimated me for months!
我为了你放弃了一切
I have given up everything for you!
我 我都不知道自己是谁了
I... I don't even know who I am anymore.
都是因为我为了保护你而做的事
Because of what I have done to protect you.
保护我
Protect me?
还是控制我
Or control me?
对于一个过去数十年都在努力
You know, for someone who spent the last few decades
从被人操纵的噩梦中恢复的人来说
trying to recover from being gaslit,
你上手倒是迅速 多么讽刺
it's ironic how quickly you resorted to it.
那不一样
That's not the same.
我是想避免你遭受痛苦
I was trying to save you pain.
这正是爸会说的话
That's exactly what Dad would say.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
但是
But...
这整件事
this whole thing was...
完全疯了
completely deranged.
你知道的 对吧
You realize that, right?
好吧 确实
Okay. It was...
有点过头了 但我必须确保
a little over the top, but I had to make sure
你不会再搅乱我的脑子了
that you were never gonna mess with my head again.
不过说真的 你得放轻松点
Seriously, though, you need to lighten up.
我们逃脱了
We got away with it.
你不知道这点
You don't know that.
我知道
I do.
我们是惠特利一家
We're Whitlys.
没有人比我们更擅长谋杀
No one does this murder stuff better than us.
爱沙尼亚 楚德湖
西蒙·霍克斯利 欧洲刑♥警♥
Simon Hoxley, Europol.
听说你们有东西给我
I believe you have something for me.
他早上捕鱼时捞起了这个
He pulled it up on his morning haul.
你觉得这是我们前几个月所发现
Do you think it's the head of that body that we found
那具尸体的头吗
a few months back?
是的
Yes.
我想没错
I do.
这是尼古拉斯·安迪考特
That is Nicholas Endicott.
他脖子上的冻伤证明了我的理论
And those freezer burns on his neck prove my theory.
有人很努力把这伪装成
Someone tried very hard to make it look
他是在爱沙尼亚被杀的
like he was killed here in Estonia,
但他其实不是
but he was not.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
这意味着
It means...
我要去纽约了
...I am heading to New York City.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表