剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
so your curiosity is understandable.
我很高兴你这么想
I'm glad you feel that way.
但很遗憾
But, sadly...
我对尼古拉斯的死提供不了什么见解
I can't offer any insight on Nicholas's death.
你这么聪明的女人
Now, how did a clever woman like you
是怎么跟那么多男杀人犯发生纠葛的
get entangled with so many homicidal men?
我们已经开始聊这话题了 对吗
So we're already down that road, are we?
你一定很愤怒吧 发现你最近一任情人
You must've been furious when your latest paramour
竟然是杀人狂徒
turned out to be a murderous thug.
杰西卡·惠特利 被当傻子耍
Jessica Whitly... played for a fool...
又一次
yet again.
这么说 是我杀了尼古拉斯
So... I killed Nicholas.
也许是我做的
Perhaps I did it...
在他的手下刺伤吉尔腹部
after his thug stabbed Gil in the gut
我在医院陪在垂死朋友身边之后
and I sat by my dying friend in the hospital.
又或者
Or... maybe...
是在吉尔动手术的时候
during Gil's surgery!
我去零食贩卖♥♥机那里
I took a little trip to the snack machine
把尼古拉斯引回我的老巢 并杀了他
and lured Nicholas back to my lair and killed him.
就在这里
Right here.
但最可能的是 鲍威尔警探 塔梅尔和我
But most likely, Detectives Powell, Tarmel and I
在吉尔挣扎求生时陪在他身边
stayed by Gil's side as he clung to life.
这不在场证明对你来说足够了吗
Is that alibi sufficient for you?
我居然还给你调马天尼
I cannot believe I made you a martini.
我很荣幸
Well, I am very honored
受邀来你家
to have been invited to your home.
这里很完美
It's quite perfect.
是的
Yes, it is.
所以我很困惑
Which is why it's puzzling
你居然会说
you would even suggest
尼古拉斯·安迪考特是在这里被杀的
that Nicholas Endicott was killed here.
我只是...
I was just...
我本来根本想不到这房♥间
I never would have imagined that this very room
有可能是犯罪现场
might be the scene of the crime.
他被割喉了
His throat was slit, you know.
那非常血腥
A bloody business that is.
现在我注意到这地毯是全新的
And now I'm noticing this brand-new rug.
被阳光晒褪色的程度不如另一块同款
It's less sun-drenched than its counterpart.
我年轻时遇到过一些可怕的男人
I've met some terrifying men in my day...
所以如果你是想吓唬我
so if you're trying to scare me,
你还得再加把劲
you're gonna have to do better than this.
好了
Now...
希望你享受在纽约的日子
I hope you enjoy your stay in New York.
我没打算久留
I intend it to be a short trip.
家族会议 现在
Family meeting. Now.
他一出现你就该联♥系♥我的
You should have called me the second he showed up.
那真是一点都不可疑呢
Because that wouldn't have seemed suspicious.
她说得有道理
She has a point.
你们不知道我为了保护这个家 都做了什么
You have no idea what I've been doing to keep this family safe.
的确不知道 因为你都不告诉我们情况
No, we don't. Because you do not let us in.
好吧 那你想知道什么
Oh, well, what would you like to know?
我如何欺骗我团队的人
How I've been dishonest with my team?
又或者你想了解下我冰箱里那个拇指
Or maybe you'd like to know about the thumb in my freezer.
-等等 什么 -我可不想知道这个
- Wait, what? - I do not want to know that.
只是"告诉你情况"
Just "letting you in."
我个人认为 就这起谋杀来说
Okay, well, I for one think we've done a pretty good job
我们做得还不错
in regards to this murder.
你听见你自己在说什么吗
Are you listening to yourself?
拜托 你知道我什么意思
Oh, come on, you know what I mean.
你到底有没有看到 你对他造成了什么影响
Do you even see what you are doing to him?
你杀了尼古拉斯 对我们所有人造成了什么影响
What you have done to all of us by killing Nicholas?
我是想救我们
I was trying to save us.
别吵了 别吵了
Stop. Stop.
如果我们想摆脱这事
If we have any hope of getting out of this,
必须团结一致
we need to stick together.
从现在开始 谁都不许和西蒙·霍克斯利交谈
From here on out, nobody talks to Simon Hoxley.
他瞄准了我们全家
He has our whole family in his crosshairs,
无论成败 我们都命运相连
and we will sink or swim together.
明白吗
Got it?
明白了
Got it.
问题是
The problem is,
惠特利家族还有一个成员
there's one more member of the Whitly family.
我的天啊
My, my.
大名鼎鼎的外科医生竟然沦落至此
How far The Surgeon has fallen.
漏掉了一个地方
Mm, missed a spot.
这里真是个垃圾堆
Now this... is a real dump.
又想访问我吗
Another interview request?
你这人真是不达目的不罢休
You just can't take "no" for an answer.
这次是公事
Official business this time.
以欧洲刑♥警♥身份而来
As an agent of Europol.
不是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》畅销书作家
Not The New York Times best-selling author.
你自称什么来着
What did you call yourself again?
大脑破解者吗
The Brain Puzzler?
是心理神探
MindSleuth.
很抱歉你没出现在这本书里
I'm sorry you weren't featured in the book.
我的编辑叫我把"肥肉"切除
My editor told me to trim the fat.
但评论家们很喜欢我的书
The critics loved it, though.
甚至把它拍成了电影
It was even made into a movie.
只是电视电影
Ah, a TV movie.
那说明你看过了
You saw it, then.
我很高兴你在这里还能继续找乐子
I'm glad they're keeping you entertained in here.
我有说我看得很开心吗
Oh, did I say I was entertained?
你绝对会出现在我下一本书里
You'll certainly be featured in my next book.
我还在想标题
I'm still working on the title.
《父亲的罪孽》太直白了
Sins of the Father is a little too on the nose.
没办法简洁地表达出
There's just no snappy way of saying,
"惠特利一家谋杀了尼古拉斯·安迪考特"
"The Whitly family murdered Nicholas Endicott."
能一起谋杀的家庭才长久
The family that slays together stays together?
你仍然用幽默来转移你的恐惧
I see you're still using humor to deflect your fear.
恐惧你这位"大脑屁精"吗
Of you? The Brain Fart?
你是为你的家人担忧
You're afraid for your family.
毕竟是你塑造了他们
After all, you molded them,
-你把他们全变成... -这是怎么回事
- you turned them all into... - What the hell is this?
卡普肖医生
Dr. Capshaw.
这位是心理神探
Meet the Mind Putzer.
西蒙·霍克斯利 幸会
Simon Hoxley. Enchanté.
此等腌臜之地居然有如此姣美的医生
My, my, a beautiful doctor in this cesspool?
还是和外科医生一起
With The Surgeon?
他还有工作
He needs to finish his work.
仅需片刻
Two minutes. Please.
又或者你想让我去找你的上级
Or do I have to call your administrator,
说你不配合
say you're being a problem?
你有点无礼了 霍克斯利
You're being rude, Hoxley.
接下来的才叫无礼
How about this for rude?
没有你的帮助 你的家人怎么可能
Your family couldn't possibly pull off
杀死尼古拉斯·安迪考特
killing Nicholas Endicott without your help.
他们没有你的杀手本能
They don't have your killer instinct.
那你应该看看我前妻在慈善拍卖♥♥会上的样子
Oh, you should see my ex at a charity auction.
别再开玩笑了
Enough jokes!
你都告诉他们什么了
What did you tell them?
怎样清理犯罪现场
How to clean up a crime scene?
怎样肢解尸体方便运输
How to dismember a body for transport?
这是什么表情
What was that?
我是嗅到了一丝 身为父亲的骄傲吗
Do I detect a little glimmer of... paternal pride?
当然了
Of course.
你的儿子马科姆
Your son Malcolm.
他自幼就在你身边学习谋杀
He studied murder at your knees,
现在他杀死了尼古拉斯·安迪考特
and now he's passed his first real test
通过了他第一个真正的试炼
by killing Nicholas Endicott.
爸爸很骄傲
Oh. And Daddy's proud.
别提我儿子
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表