剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
外面不太平
It's bad out there.
一直都不太平
It's always bad.
变化是大家开始注意到了
Difference is people are paying attention.
就好像他们突然意识到
It's like they just realized
这是个种族歧视的世界 警♥察♥针对黑人
that the world is racist and cops target black people.
JT和我也不能幸免
JT and me don't get a pass.
这个工作一定会害死我的
I swear this job is gonna kill me.
就像你的那个画家
Like your painter.
戈雅吗
Who, Goya?
害死他的不是工作 而是颜料里的铅
Well, the job didn't kill him. It was the lead in the paint.
怎么了
What is it?
铅中毒
Lead poisoning.
颜料弄的
From the paint.
能诱发精神错乱...
It causes dementia...
妄想
paranoia...
这些症状和附身的表现类似
symptoms that manifest like possession.
艾格尼丝修女和那个教授
Sister Agnes and the professor,
他们在修复老壁画
they're restoring old paintings.
我们现在就得去教堂
We have to get to the cathedral now.
阿金托大主教
Archbishop Argento?
你们竟然来了 正要给你们打电♥话♥
I can't believe you're here. We were just about to call.
-发生什么了 -艾格尼丝修女
- What happened? - It's Sister Agnes.
她今天没来工作
She didn't... she didn't show up for work today.
肖教授 你们一直在修复的《圣母》画
Professor Shaw, the Madonna that you've been restoring,
你们接触含铅的白色颜料了吗
are you in contact with lead white paint?
是的 但是我们戴面具和手套了 我...
Yes, but we wear masks and gloves. I...
怎么了 我没明白
Why? I don't understand.
艾格尼丝修女可能由于铅中毒
Sister Agnes could be suffering from paranoid delusions
导致出现妄想错觉
brought on by lead poisoning.
认为自己被附身了
She thinks she's possessed.
什么声音
What was that?
是地窖传来的
It came from the crypt.
可是这里只有我们几个
But we're the only people here.
布莱特 你陪着他们
Bright, stay with them.
黛妮 JT 跟我来 走吧
Dani, JT, you're with me. Let's go.
乔纳
Jonah?
她会没事的
She's going to be okay.
我教她了
I taught her.
我教她该怎么处理颜料了 真的
I taught her how to handle the paint. I-I did.
打电♥话♥请求支援
Call for backup.
我是塔梅尔警探
This is Detective Tarmel.
莫特街2617号♥需要支援
We need backup at 2617 Mott Street.
收到了吗 请回复
Do you copy? Come in.
你是哪位
Who is this?
重案组的塔梅尔
Tarmel, Major Crimes.
这是警用频道
This is a police channel.
冒充警♥察♥是要罚款的 塔梅尔警探
Impersonating a cop is a finable offense, Detective Tarmel.
铅中毒
Lead poisoning.
我没想到
I didn't expect that.
可怜的艾格尼丝
Poor Agnes.
告诉我 大主教
Tell me, Your Grace.
驱魔有用吗
Do exorcisms ever work?
有些情况有用
In some cases, yes.
不过...
Although...
我认为你不是信徒
I don't take you for a believer.
倒是想信
I wish.
真的
I really do.
说出"基♥督♥的力量迫使你服从"
To say, "The power of Christ compels you,"
麻烦就能消失殆尽
and what's wrong disappears?
那样我的人生就能轻松多了
Would make my life so much easier.
没有什么是轻松的
Nothing's ever easy.
忘了那些祷告和仪式吧
Forget the prayers and the rites.
牧师大部分时间都在倾听
Priests spend most of their time listening.
你有什么想探讨的吗
Anything you want to discuss?
我告诉她要戴面具 戴手套了
I told her to use the mask, wear the gloves.
戴面具 戴手套
Use the mask, wear the gloves.
戴面具
Use the mask...
老大
Boss.
没事了
It's okay.
我们来了
You're gonna be okay.
艾格尼丝修女 是谁对你下手的
Sister Agnes, who did this to you?
教她了 教她了 我教她了 我教她了
Told her, told her, I told her. I told her.
手术指南
那是他们一直在修复的壁画吗
Is that the painting they've been working on?
对
Yeah.
他把画毁了
He ruined it.
是乔纳
It's Jonah.
颜料中毒的人是他
He's the one poisoned by the paint.
别
Don't.
你快走 我来盯着他
You need to go. I'll keep an eye on him.
-好 -神父
- Okay. - Father?
把门锁上
Lock the doors behind you.
大卫先生 我需要打个紧急电♥话♥
Mr. David, I need emergency phone time.
将我
King me.
大卫先生 干嘛
Mr. David, please!
-我快赢了 -是马科姆
- I'm winning. - It's Malcolm.
我儿子 怎么了
My boy? What's wrong?
我需要你把你知道的铅中毒知识都告诉我
I need you to tell me everything you know about lead poisoning.
我找到凶手了 他现在因为含铅颜料
I found the killer, and he's hallucinating
产生了幻觉
because of the lead paint.
棒啊 干得漂亮
Bravo. Good work.
就像所有的大♥师♥ 米开朗基罗 卡拉瓦乔...
Like all the grand masters-- Michelangelo, Caravaggio...
行了 行了 这我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that.
但是我不知道该怎么解决
But what I don't know is how to fix it.
我该怎么帮他中和毒性
How can I help him, counteract the poison?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
他已经完全精神错乱了
He's in a full-blown psychotic state.
你只会落得梵高耳朵的下场
You'll wind up like van Gogh's ear.
把他锁在房♥间里 别让他出来
No, lock him in a room and don't let him out.
懂了 如果我也被锁在房♥间里了怎么办
Got it. And what if I'm locked in the room with...
和他一起
...him?
乔纳 没关系
Jonah, it's okay.
你出现了幻觉
You're hallucinating.
所有那些老画
All that old paint.
你接触到了铅
You came into contact with lead.
我在用手指作画
I'm manipulating the paint with my fingers
为达到古典画作的质感
to achieve a classical effect.
-我让画变美了 -不
- I made it beautiful. - No.
是画让你病了
It made you sick.
-让你把在那本书里看到的内容付诸行动 -不
- Made you act out what you saw in that book. - No.
你自以为被附身 但其实不是
Think you're possessed, but you're not.
不
No.
这都不是真的
This isn't real.
非常好 儿子
That's lovely, son.
你的哄人功力一流
Your bedside manner is excellent.
温和平静
Nice and calm.
乔纳
Jonah?
听我说
Listen to me.
你身体里没有恶魔
There's no demon inside of you.
你错了
Oh, you're wrong.
我就是魔王阿巴顿
I am Abaddon!
阿巴顿 毁灭者
Abaddon... the Destroyer.
马科姆 你还记得皮特修士吗
Malcolm, you remember Friar Pete?
这什么意思
What does it mean?
你儿子死定了
Your son is going to die.
懂了 马科姆
Gotcha. Well, Malcolm,
我觉得现在劝服已经不起作用了
I don't think a talk-down's gonna work in this instance.
好吧 那你有什么建议
Okay, what do you recommend?
皮特修士 从你的专业角度看
Friar Pete, in your expert opinion?
只有驱魔了
Exorcism is the only way.
驱魔不管用
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表