剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
我马上赶来
I'm on my way.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
我知道你看见什么了 老头
I know what you saw, old man.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我不会那么对待你
I'm not gonna do that to you.
只要你立刻出来
Not if you come out now.
怎么会这样
This isn't happening.
我们不能待在这 不能被他抓到
We can't stay here. We have to evade capture.
下一步该怎么走 杰拉德
What's the move, Gerald?
去地下室
The basement.
那我们就成瓮中之鳖了 再想想
We'd be open targets. Try again.
有个衣柜 在走廊斜对面
There's a closet. Diagonal across the hall.
但容不下我们两个人
It's not big enough for both of us.
杰拉德 我们进入终局了
Gerald, we're in the endgame.
兵只有一招
There's only one play for a pawn.
就是走到棋盘底线
Get to the end of the board.
你是指出去
You mean, outside?
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't.
机不可失
It's now or never.
威胁卡普肖医生 修士
Blackmailing Dr. Capshaw, Friar?
真有上帝作风
How Christlike.
-你知道什么 犹大 -安静
- What would you know about it, Judas? - Shut up.
走 这边
Let's move. This way.
法老军队来了
Pharaoh's army approaches.
拿绳子
Get the restraints.
保护好这个区域
Secure the whole area!
走 快
Go, go! Move!
你
You?
等等 我在哪里见过你
Wait, where have I seen you before?
你是外科医生的老婆
You're The Surgeon's wife!
马丁叫你来的吗
Did-did Martin send you?
你是他的朋友吗
You're-you're, you're a friend of his?
不 我们痛恨外科医生
No, nah. We hate The Surgeon.
我们
We?
对 我和威利
Yeah, me and Willie.
这纯属误会一场
Well, this is a misunderstanding,
我也痛恨马丁
'cause I hate Martin, too.
我超鄙视他 所以我们是同一边的
Despise the man, so we are on the same side.
骗我一次 是你无♥耻♥
Fool me once, shame on you.
骗我两次
Fool me twice...
就杀你老婆
...kill your wife.
你说什么 威利
What's that, Willie?
你听见了吗
You hear that?
威利对于伤人有邪恶的想象力
Willie's got a wicked imagination for hurting people.
别...
Don't...
别再靠近一步
Don't you take another step.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你这漂亮小女人能...
What's the pretty little lady gonna...
还有最后一件事要处理
Uh, just one last piece of business to attend to.
当然是计划的一部分
Part of the plan, of course.
罗莎莉是个好姑娘
Rosalie was a nice girl.
我不想伤害她的
I didn't want to hurt her.
她只需告诉我 我兄弟在哪
All she had to do was tell me where my brother was.
可是她却说他们很相爱
Except she said they were in love.
你在哪 老头
Where are you, old man?!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
走
Go.
停
Stop.
-快到了 -我做不到
- Almost there. - I can't.
我无路可走了
There are no other moves for me.
这不是国际象棋
This isn't chess.
是人生
It's life.
人生就在外面等着你
And it's waiting for you outside.
难道你不认为罗莎莉会希望你走出去吗
Don't you think that's what Rosalie would've wanted for you?
你说得对
Yes.
这次 做出正确的选择
This time, make the right choice.
我们的战略是什么
What's our strategy?
跑
Run.
杰拉德
Gerald!
纽约警局 趴着别动
NYPD. Stay down.
我看出你为什么喜欢她了
I see why you like her.
杰西卡
Jessica?
你们散开
You men, spread out.
往那边去
That way.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
-你没事了 -不 我有事
- You're okay. - No, I'm really not.
我们正在封锁克莱蒙特 你安全了
We're locking down Claremont. You're safe now.
吉尔 如果马丁自♥由♥了
Gil, if Martin is free,
没有谁真正安全
no one is safe.
马丁
Martin!
终于出来了
At last.
感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel?
一股垃圾味
Smells like garbage.
但有些事可能永远不会变
But I suppose some things never change.
我为你高兴 杰拉德
I'm happy for you, Gerald.
你刚才的举动意义重大
That was big, what you just did.
我们活下来了
Well, we lived to tell the tale.
有机会缔造新的人际关系
Forge new relationships,
你要我接受的那套鬼话
all that hooey you were selling.
我每一句都是真心的
I meant every word.
是吗 证明给我看
Oh, yeah? Prove it.
该我走下一步了
Time for my move.
儿子 我本希望我们有机会再聊
My boy, um, I had hoped we could speak again,
但我时间不多
but I don't have much time.
有很多话想对你说
There are so many things to say.
但只有一件事我必须告诉你
But there's just one thing I need you to know.
我已经改过自新了
I am not the man I used to be.
我不再是杀手
I'm not a killer anymore.
不管你听说什么 有谁试图动摇你对我的信任
Whatever you hear, whoever tries to rattle your faith in me,
我接下来要做的都与谋杀无关
what I am about to do is not about murder.
不 这是为了家人
No. This is about family.
我在做的一切 我做过的一切
Everything I'm doing, everything I've done,
全都是为了你
it's all for you.
为了我们
For us.
我希望你找到我 儿子
I hope you find me, son.
只有你能做到
You're the only one who can.
因为我们是一样的
Because we're the same.
布莱特 你听说了吗
Bright, have you heard?
克莱蒙特发生什么了
What happened at Claremont?
你父亲...
Your father--
外科医生 他逃走了
The Surgeon, he escaped.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表