剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
You sound like my Jackie.
她觉得惠特利一家被诅咒了
She thought the Whitlys were cursed.
我说不好 也许她是对的
I don't know. Maybe she was right.
-怎么了 -布莱特
- What's up? - Bright.
我们刚拿到得州的记录
We just got the records from Texas.
那个刽子手叫汤姆·亨利·格兰顿
The executioner's name is Tom Henry Glanton.
他在纽约
He's here in New York.
其实
Actually...
我想他可能更加近
I think he might be closer than that.
什么 他在你家吗 布莱特 赶紧离开那里
What? He's there? Bright, you need to get out of there.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我之前在监视伊兹家
I was watching Izzy's place.
然后你出现了
Then you showed up.
你找到了断头台
You found the guillotine.
找到了监禁博伊德的地方
Found Boyd's immurement.
让我不禁想 我必须得会会这个人
Got me thinking, this is a man I've got to meet.
-那现在呢 -你抓错人了
- Now what? - You have the wrong person.
娜塔莉·巴伯没杀米莉 放了她
Natalie Barba didn't kill Millie. Let her go.
问题是 她是这宗凶案的合适替罪羊
Problem is, she looks good for this murder.
就像她在得州的弟弟一样
Just like her brother did back in Texas.
你记得他吗 汤姆
You remember him, Tom...
你处决的那个无辜男人
the innocent man you executed?
所以你才杀了米莉 折磨博伊德
That's why you murdered Millie, tortured Boyd.
他们让你成了杀人犯
They made you a murderer.
-这把弯刀太精美了 -谢谢
- This scimitar is exquisite. - Thanks.
重心有点偏
The weight's a little off-balance.
-影响挥刀的手感 -你用这个吗
- Affects the swing. - You use this?
不 当然不用
No. Of course not.
现在没人用弯刀了
Nobody actually uses a scimitar.
这真是件艺术品
Now that is a work of art.
没人比挪威人的技艺更精湛
Nothing else compares to Norse craftsmanship.
十世纪的吗
Tenth century?
严格来说是九世纪
Ninth, technically.
我也不喜欢纠正别人啦
Not to be that guy.
这话我再说一次
I'm only gonna say this one more time.
放了娜塔莉
Let... Natalie... go.
不好意思 汤姆 这不符合你的侧写
I'm sorry, Tom. This doesn't fit your profile.
你执迷于正义
You're obsessed with justice.
所以你不会伤害我
That's why you're not gonna hurt me.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
关于那点
About that.
我一直在观察你 马科姆
I've been watching you, Malcolm.
甚至跟着你去了
Even followed you up to that asylum
你♥爸♥住的精神病院
where they keep your old man.
让我想到 你一边关着娜塔莉
Got me thinking. Jailing Natalie.
一边像个乖儿子一样探望外科医生
Visiting The Surgeon like a good son.
身边全是他那行用的工具
Surrounding yourself with the tools of his trade.
或许你和他一样是个杀手
Maybe you're a killer just like him.
这周第三次有人这么说了
That's the third time this week.
我肯定给人感觉特像杀人犯 是因为我的发型吗
I must be giving off murdery vibes. Is it my hair?
在我看来
The way I see it,
如果我用这把刽子手斧头杀了你
if I kill you with this executioner's axe,
娜塔莉就自♥由♥了
Natalie goes free.
汤姆 我得承认 这话太有道理了
Got to be honest, Tom. I wish that made a lot less sense.
我不是个残忍♥的人 我会速战速决
I'm not a cruel man. I can make it quick.
我能说遗言吗
Do I have last words?
当然
Of course.
好
All right.
临终遗言
Last words.
我以前以为
I used to think...
我和父亲截然不同 但是
...I was nothing like my father. But...
那不完全是真的
...that's not entirely true.
真♥相♥是
Truth is...
我父亲是我的一部分
my father is a part of me.
我无法否认
I can't deny it.
所以我才理解杀人犯
That's how I understand killers.
我就像你
I'm like you.
马科姆·布莱特
Malcolm Bright...
我在此宣判你死刑
I hereby sentence you to death.
不好意思
Oh. Uh, sorry.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我没挂电♥话♥
I never hung up the phone.
该死
Damn it.
这意味着
Which means that,
你供认了几起谋杀
well, you've confessed to a few murders.
JT 我到了
JT, I'm here.
-还没有支援 -还有几分钟才到
- There's no backup yet. - Still a few minutes out.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
-我还有件事要坦白 -你只会耍嘴皮子
- I have another confession. - All you do is talk!
我说谎了
I lied.
我很会使弯刀
I'm great with a scimitar.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
哈佛大学击剑队的人都知道
Ask anyone on the Harvard fencing team.
我要宰了你
I'm gonna butcher you.
打完了吗
Are we done?
黛妮 我到了 快回复
Dani, I'm here. Talk to me.
从那楼梯上去 知道吗
Hey, yo! Up those stairs. All right?
我的人在上面 他们有麻烦
My guys are up there. They're in trouble.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
他没有武器
He doesn't have a weapon.
我是说你
I'm talking to you.
警♥察♥ 别动
Hey, police! Don't move!
冷静 我在执行任务
Whoa, whoa, whoa, man. I'm on the job.
-我是重案组的塔梅尔警探 -举起手
- Uh, D-Detective Tarmel, Major Crimes. - Hands up!
-你听见他说的了 -举起手
- You heard him, okay? - Hands up!
我身上有警徽
Yo, I got my badge!
冷静点 我是警♥察♥
Hey, relax. I'm a cop.
别挣扎了
Stop fighting, boy.
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move.
举起手
Hands up!
你听见他说的了 举起手
You heard him, hands up!
举起手
Hands up!
举起手
Hands up!
等一下 等等 等等
Wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
你们干什么 他是警探
What are you doing? He's a detective!
-我举起手了 -住手
- My hands are up. - Stop!
放下枪 我们一起的 他是警♥察♥
Stop, stop, stop! He's one of us! He's a cop!
我没威胁
I'm not-- I'm not a threat.
等着吧 这事我肯定得担责
Just wait. This is gonna fall on me.
你没做错任何事
You didn't do anything wrong.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
我知道事情会怎么发展
I know how this is gonna go.
不一定会走到那一步 你告诉他们实情
It doesn't have to. You tell them what happened,
我们会支持你的说法
and we will back you up.
他们会说我袭击了他
They'll say I assaulted him.
我完了
I'm done.
没有的事
No, you're not.
你把我们小队带得很好 塔梅尔
You've been running this unit like a pro, Tarmel.
我知道今晚发生了什么
I know what happened tonight.
我会挺你
And I got your back.
所以
So...
你回家吧
...you go home,
亲吻你的妻子
you kiss that wife of yours
告诉她你抓到了坏人
and you tell her that you caught the bad guy.
你是个好警♥察♥ JT
You're a good cop, JT.
不管人们怎么说 好警♥察♥依然存在
No matter what people say, those still exist.
我面前这两位就是最优秀的
I'm looking at two of the best.
还有布莱特 不管他算什么人
And whatever Bright is.
杰瑞呢
Where's Jerry?
我搞定他了
I took care of him.
我意思是帮了他
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表