剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
第二季 第十二集
这是为了家人
This is about family.
我在做的一切 我做过的一切
Everything I'm doing, everything I've done...
马丁 他根本没跟我们在一起
Martin? He was never with us.
全都是为了你
It's all for you.
为了我们
For us.
布莱特
Bright?
我听说农场的事了
I heard what happened at the farm.
外科医生跑了
The Surgeon's gone.
所以大家都盯着他的疯儿子了 是吗
So all eyes are on his head case son, right?
找不到自己亲爹的犯罪侧写师
The criminal profiler who couldn't find his own father.
没人在乎那个
No one cares about that.
我在乎
I care.
我不能这么度日
I can't live like this.
知道他逍遥法外
Knowing he's out there somewhere.
他随时可能来找我
He could come for me at any time.
你怕的不是那个
That's not what scares you.
你怕的是
What scares you
余生都失去你父亲
is living the rest of your life without your father in it.
不 我错在低估了他
No, my mistake was underestimating him.
真是厉害
It was brilliant, really,
利用其他犯人转移注意
using the other inmates as a diversion.
-布莱特 -但另想一个逃跑路线
- Bright. - But to craft an alternate escape plan?
马丁肯定还有盟友
Martin must have had another ally.
-被我忽略的人 -歇歇吧
- Someone I missed. - Give it a rest.
就这么一次 慢下来
For once in your life, slow down
承认这对你的影响吧
and acknowledge what this is doing to you.
薇薇安·卡普肖人呢
Where's Vivian Capshaw?
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please.
好的
Sure. Um...
抱歉 我做错什么了吗
Sorry, did I do something wrong?
好吧
All right.
卡普肖小姐
Ms. Capshaw.
薇薇安
Vivian.
我可以看看你的车尾箱吗
Can I get a peek in your trunk?
不 我逗你玩的
No, I'm messing with you.
你左尾灯坏了
Your left taillight's out.
我很乐意替你看看
I'd be happy to take a look back there,
告诉你是灯泡坏了 还是电线问题
tell you if it's the bulb or the fuse.
多谢你了
That's a kind offer.
不过是帮助一位
Oh, it's just a little common courtesy
夜间独自驾车的好女士
for a, uh, a nice lady driving alone at night.
我还挺急的
I'm in a bit of a hurry.
这话我听过
Ooh, I've heard that one before.
我要为自己说一句
You know, in my defense,
他们可没有你美
they don't make 'em prettier than you.
又美又好吗
Pretty and nice?
我们好幸运有你这样强壮 自信的男人
We're so lucky to have a strong, confident man like you
保护我们
protecting us from...
抵挡社会的不良因素
the unsavory elements of society.
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
你是要去海滩吗
You headed for the beach?
晒太阳 找乐子
A little sun and fun?
是这么打算的
That's the plan.
嗯 你走吧
Yeah. You can go.
安全驾驶
Drive safe now.
他们上♥床♥了
They were having sex.
我父亲和薇薇安·卡普肖
My father and-and Vivian Capshaw.
那女人就是犯了个错
The woman made a mistake.
不代表她跟一个定罪连环杀手有染
Doesn't mean she was boffing a convicted serial killer.
我上次去时 我父亲心里想着
During my last visit, my father was preoccupied
某种性幻想
with some sort of erotic fantasy.
分享过多了 哥们
Uh, that's TMI, bro.
但如果那并不只是幻想呢
But what if it wasn't just a fantasy?
那里有糖纸 奶油硬糖
There were candy wrappers. Butterscotch.
马丁把糖纸藏了起来
Martin had them tucked away,
像小纪念品 这表明了重要性
like little mementos, indicating some sort of significance.
如果我说得对 那至少
If I'm right, at the very least,
薇薇安对她判断失误的严重性撒了谎
Vivian is lying about the severity of her lapse in judgment.
更糟情况就是
At worst,
她就是帮我父亲从克莱蒙特越狱的人
she's the one who broke my father out of Claremont.
好吧
Okay.
如果你找到真线索再联♥系♥我
Call me if you turn up with an actual lead.
至于你
And as for you,
你别再插手我的案子了
you're off my case.
你自己说的
You said yourself
我更有能力帮你找到马丁·惠特利
I'm in a unique position to help you find Martin Whitly.
直到我昨天花了一天时间
That was before I spent yesterday
追错了人
barking up the wrong tree.
这不代表我们不能同步调查
This doesn't mean we can't run a parallel investigation.
当然不能了
That's exactly what it means.
吉尔 求你 你知道我多需要这个
Gil, please. You know how much I need this.
住口
Stop.
我怕了
I am scared.
你上次寻人时都差点没撑住
You barely made it through the last manhunt.
再来一次会要你命的
You are not gonna survive another one.
回家吧 马科姆
Go home, Malcolm.
这次我不是给你下令
I'm not ordering you this time,
我是求你
I'm begging you.
外科医生已经失踪数日
The Surgeon has been missing for days,
吉尔却想让你停止调查
and Gil wants to take you off the case?
他觉得我是个负担
He thinks I'm a liability.
他们都不想抓到爸爸了吗
Don't they even want to bring Dad in?
不管死活 反正都能结案
Dead or alive. Case closes either way.
很好
Good.
或许为了你的孩子
Maybe keep a lid on the death wish
别那么期待他死吧
just for the sake of your children?
我支持吉尔的决定
I support Gil's decision.
那不代表我希望你父亲死
That does not mean I want your father dead.
你被此事淹没了 马科姆
You have become consumed by this, Malcolm.
你不能总这么折磨自己
You cannot keep tormenting yourself
非要去理解他扭曲的心智
in some desperate attempt to understand his twisted mind.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你们俩
Both of you.
超过我恨他
More than I hate him.
现在
Now, it is time
我们应该倒杯酒 安坐好
that we pour ourselves a drink, hunker down,
让警♥察♥去工作
and let the police do their work.
你究竟有什么理论
What are your theories, exactly?
薇薇安·卡普肖
Vivian Capshaw.
她不只是给马丁解了手铐
She didn't just unshackle Martin.
她还帮了他逃跑
She helped him escape.
如果他给她洗了脑
Well, if he's gotten into her mind,
那她就是受害者 不管她是如何帮他的
then she's a victim, no matter how complicit.
他们得明白这点
They have to understand that.
她也失踪了
She's also missing.
所以爸爸和这女人
So Dad and this woman are just
一起在外面某处
out there somewhere, together?
理论上是这样 但他们不相信
That's the theory. But they don't believe it.
所以没人去找她
So no one's looking for her.
我知道你不在乎马丁
Look, I know you don't care about Martin.
但要是一个被洗♥脑♥的女人
But what about a brainwashed woman
被一个在逃的连环杀手控制在股掌中呢
trapped in the clutches of an unleashed serial killer?
薇薇安·卡普肖不只是普通受害者
Vivian Capshaw isn't just a victim.
她可能会成为24号♥受害者
She could be victim number 24.
那我们必须找到她
Well, then, we have to find her.
我一直希望有一天我们能拥有这一切 你呢
I hoped that we'd have all this someday, didn't you?
拉赫玛尼诺夫的曲子
Rachmaninoff.
冷饮
Cold drink.
湖景
The water view.
因为你...
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表