剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
Hey, is Mom in there? Is she okay?
嗯 她在跟管理人员谈
Yeah. She's talking to administration.
你怎么样 我还以为你会在节目组里
How are you? I thought you'd be at ADN,
准备"我的逃犯父亲"的报道呢
prepping "My Father, the Fugitive."
首先 那标题太烂了
One, that's a terrible title.
其次 我根本无暇考虑工作的事
Two, I can't even think about work.
我只想来这里陪着妈
I just want to be here for Mom.
你以前可从没觉得工作和家人得分开
Hmm, you've never had a problem mixing work and family before.
放轻松 神探 这次不一样
Ease up, Columbo. It's different this time.
爸爸跑了出去 我不知道 我...
Dad is out there and, I don't know, I'm just...
我不好 你呢
I'm not okay. Are you?
我还行
Yeah, I'm, uh, I'm fine.
他很快就会回到那牢房♥里去 我保证
He'll be back in that cell soon, I promise.
布莱特
Bright.
他们找到那辆救护车了
They found the ambulance.
里面有两名死去的急救人员
Two dead EMTs inside.
可以正式确定了 外科医生又开始杀人了
So it's official. The Surgeon's killing again.
不 是赫克托和皮特在杀人
No. But Hector and Pete are.
看看这些不规则的伤口
Look at these uneven gashes.
说明凶手当时很不稳定 非常兴奋
This is erratic, overly excited.
根本不是外科医生的风格
Not The Surgeon's style at all.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
他20年没杀过人了 也许他的作案手法变了
The guy hasn't killed in 20 years. Maybe his MO's changed.
有可能
Maybe.
但我父亲在那通语♥音♥留言里说得非常清楚
But my father made it crystal clear on that voice mail,
他无意再开杀戒
he has no desire to kill again.
拜托
Dude.
我不是说我信了他
I'm not saying I believe him.
但我确定他自己是深信不疑的
But I'm sure he believes it.
自欺是一种强大的工具
Delusion is a powerful tool.
他会希望自己的行为与自我认知相匹配
He'll want his actions to match his self-concept
越久越好
as long as possible.
也可能你只是在用花哨的词语帮一个杀人犯找借口
Or you're just using fancy words to make excuses for a murderer.
我只是在跟着侧写结果走
I'm just following the profile.
听着 我是研究外科医生的专家 对吧
Look, I'm the expert on The Surgeon, right?
好吧
Okay.
他们弃了救护车
So, they dumped the ambulance,
说明他们肯定另外弄了辆车
which means they must've nabbed another vehicle.
你俩去附近问问 看看有谁丢了车
You two canvass the area, see who's missing a car.
你觉得我失控了
You think I've lost it,
但我知道我父亲是怎么想的
but I know how my father's mind works.
他永远会有策略
It's always strategic.
他会找最快的方法做好储备
He's looking for the fastest way to stock up.
食物 现金 补给
Food, cash, supplies.
好吧
All right.
我们在休斯敦下方 这里最近的
We're just below Houston. What's the closest place
能弄到那些东西的地方是哪
that would give easy access to all of that?
糟了
Oh, no.
看来你是对的
Looks like you were right.
我早该想到的
I should've expected this.
我出生之前 他跟我母亲一起生活在这里
He lived here with my mother before I was born.
如果我父亲是连环杀手
If my father was a serial killer,
我可能会把我家的防御工事做得更好一点
I may have fortified my house a little better.
不过 人无完人嘛
But I guess nobody's perfect.
现在他有了武器
And now he's armed
他比以往都更危险了
and more dangerous than ever.
该面对现实了 孩子
Time to face facts, kid.
外科医生重出江湖了
The Surgeon is back.
我们现在面对的不是普通的权力/支配型杀人犯
We're not dealing with your average power/control killer.
他做事有条不紊 但也不是不会即兴发挥
He's methodical but not above improvisation.
再加上他逃亡同伙的不稳定性
Add in the volatility of his traveling companions,
我们也许有个短暂的机会能抓住他
and we may have a short window to catch him.
我觉得在他们散伙前 我们最多还有20小时
I'd say we have 20 hours at best before they split up.
那辆蓝色别克马刀是在救护车两个街区外被偷的
That blue LeSabre was stolen two blocks from the ambulance.
我们已经派出了搜寻队 高速巡警也在周围的区县
We have BOLOs out, and highway patrol is on high alert
高度戒备着
in every surrounding county.
好的 谢了 我们行动吧
All right, thanks, Let's get to it.
听说外科医生闯进你家 还偷了你的武器
Is it true the Surgeon broke into your home
是真的吗
and stole your weapons?
是的 一把印度波斯战斧 四把手♥枪♥还有弹♥药♥
Yes. An Indo-Persian battle-ax, four pistols and ammo.
你觉得他是想干扰你吗
Do you think he was trying to mess with you?
你们的关系很奇怪 对吧
You've got a strange relationship, right?
你经常去探望他 对吗
You visit him a lot?
我偶尔会去探望他 没错
I would visit him occasionally, yes.
他从没留下什么线索吗 表明他要越狱
He never dropped a clue about the escape
或是他会去哪
or where he was going?
没有 如果他有 我会发现的
No. And if he did, I would have spotted it.
各位 这正是他的目的
Guys, this is exactly what he wants--
将注意力从他身上转到我身上
the focus on me instead of him.
如果你把目光从外科医生身上
But if you take your eye off the ball
移走一秒钟 你就死定了
for a split second with the Surgeon, you're dead!
好了 大伙儿
All right, everyone,
开始工作
let's get to work.
-黛妮 -别
- Dani... - Don't-don't...
-别说 -我一点都不好
- don't even say it. - I'm not fine.
你没想到我会这么说吧
Surprised you with that one, didn't I?
你没理由会感觉好 这太疯狂了
And you shouldn't be fine. This is insane.
说来好笑
You know, it's funny.
父亲在监狱 就一个好处
The one perk about having a father in prison
那就是随时知道他在哪里
is knowing exactly where he is at all times.
我可以跟他聊 也可以无视他
You know, I could talk to him, or I could ignore him.
-至少 -掌控权在你手里
- At least... - You were in control.
他们是对的
They're right, you know.
问的那些问题
With those questions.
我怎么能没预见到
How could I have not seen this coming?
我还算什么侧写师
What kind of a profiler am I?
你是一个超变♥态♥杀手的儿子
You're the son of a seriously twisted guy.
现在这让其他都蒙上了阴影
And right now that's muddying everything else.
但我如何做好我的工作呢
But how do I do my job?
我是研究外科医生的...
How can I be this...
大专家 却毫无头绪
big expert on The Surgeon but be so clueless?
通常他的声音总是在我脑海里
Usually his voice is in my head all the time.
但现在
But now...
什么都没有
nothing.
我们会通过传统的调查手段找到他
Look, we will find him through good old-fashioned investigation.
跟着我 我们会解决的
Stick with me, we'll figure it out.
有人在韦斯切斯特南边的
The LeSabre was spotted at an auto shop
一家汽车店发现了那辆马刀 走吧
in the south of Westchester. Let's go.
抱歉 能给我一片阿司匹林吗 胳膊疼
Sorry. Can I trouble you for an aspirin for my arm.
如果你坚持 维柯丁也行
Or a Vicodin, if you insist?
好啊
Sure, yeah.
不好意思打听一下 我的孩子们会说
Forgive my prying-- my children would say
这是我最烦人的缺点 至少前三烦人
it's my most annoying quality, or at least top three--
但是
but, um...
你需要聊聊吗
do you need to talk?
你儿子跟你说了发生了什么
Your son told you what happened?
我听说了你的困境
I may have heard something about your plight, and...
这个困境 我很熟悉
it may be a plight with which I am somewhat familiar.
我感觉我在
I feel like I'm in...
地狱的等候室
hell's waiting room.
我在那待了23年
Been there for 23 years.
你会习惯那里的高温
You get used to the heat.
真的吗
Really?
你看起来过于沉着了
You seem way too put together
对一个经历过那种创伤的人来说
for someone who's been through that kind of trauma.
不
No.
都是假象
Smoke and mirrors.
我之所以没崩溃
The only thing that is keeping me from sinking into oblivion is...
是因为在等待那一天的到来
waiting for the day
我要亲眼看到马丁的开棺葬礼
when I get to see Martin's open casket.
还有金酒
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表