剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
I mean...
的确有点可疑
it's a little suspicious.
只是有点吗
You think?
亚历克斯给我寄了一本
Alex sent me a-a pamphlet
奥杜邦协会的宣传册
from the Audubon society.
差点被我扔了 但我看到里面有张纸条
I almost threw it out, but I saw a note hidden inside.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我也收到过奥杜邦协会寄来的邮件
I got a mailer from the Audubon Society.
-被我扔了 -什么时候
- I tossed it. - When?
昨天
Yesterday.
但我周四才会把可回收垃圾拿出去扔掉
But I don't take my recycling out until Thursday.
-走吧 -好的
- Let's go. - Okay.
你什么时候想灭"真火"了
You know, give me a call sometime...
给我打电♥话♥
if you want to fight a real fire.
吉尔 你这是
Gil. What are you...
布莱特说你想要马丁被捕时你的证词
Bright said you needed your statement from Martin's arrest.
费了我不少功夫
It wasn't easy.
不过我最后还是找出来了所有
But I wrangled them and everything else
没被地检扣下的文件
that wasn't bolted down by the D.A.
提醒我把马科姆从我的遗嘱中删掉
Remind me to take Malcolm out of my will.
他只是想帮忙
He just wanted to help.
我也是
So do I.
后悔了
Buyer's remorse?
后悔莫及啊
Uh, I have multiple remorses.
我简直焦头烂额了
I'm in way over my head.
不过还是谢谢你
But thank you.
好了 杰西
Come on, Jess.
你肯定可以的
You can do this.
跟你之前的经历比
You have overcome enough
写几本畅销书又算什么
for a dozen bestsellers.
但是大家已经对我有成见了
But everybody's already made their mind up about me.
我什么也改变不了了
I'm not gonna change anything.
当时你来警♥察♥局接受询问的时候
You know, when you came in for questioning...
警局里的所有人都认为你有罪
every cop in that precinct thought you were guilty.
都认为你早就知道他的罪行
That you knew about his crimes.
但到最后
But by the end,
他们都很同情你
they all felt for you.
有些依然如此
Some still do.
你在追寻的这条
This memory lane
回忆之路
you're heading down...
我可以帮忙
I can help.
是我自己陷进这泥潭中的
I got myself into this mess and...
我得自己出来
I need to get through it on my own.
欢迎 请进 别客气
So, welcome, come in, relax.
那个 办公区 卧室
I don't know, office area... bedroom.
虽然没有关系 那个
It's... oh, not relevant, it's just, you know,
近在眼前 那边的
elephant in the room, it's right-right-right there.
大双人床 双层床垫
Queen-size bed, pillow-top.
-可回收垃圾箱 -对 水池那边
- Recycling? - Yeah, uh, the sink.
那是我的追凶神探提示音
Oh, that's my Killabusta alert.
穿越犯罪现场
追凶神探
没什么新线索
Oh, it's nothing new.
就是瑜伽辣妈在群里更新了关于亚历克斯的消息
It's just LululeMom updating the group about Alex.
布雷兹给我发了短♥信♥
It's a text from Blaze.
他今晚想约我出去
He wants to go on a date tonight.
你觉得他就是我星象说的那个浪漫艳遇吗
Do you think that he is the romance from my horoscope?
你觉得他有多高
How tall do you think he is?
我不知道 一米八三
I don't know. Six feet?
是吗 我觉得他得有一米九了
Really? I thought he was six, three.
没有吗 坐着不太容易看出来
It's... No? It's so hard to tell from down here.
对 就是那个
Oh, look, there it is.
嗯
Yeah.
亚历克斯写的
From Alex.
他知道你为纽约警局工作
He knew you worked with the NYPD?
我无意中说了我是法医
I let it slip that I was a medical examiner.
幸好你说了
Well, good that you did.
他发现秃鹫的鸟是在网上买♥♥的
He found out that The Vulture bought their birds online
用的名字是 "拯救麻雀"
under the username Save The Sparrows.
拯救麻雀
Save The Sparrows?
我知道这个名字 他是
I know that username. He's...
他是追凶神探的成员
He's a member of the Killabustas.
他渗透了你们小组
He infiltrated the group.
卡普肖医生 不好意思
Uh, Dr. Capshaw. I'm sorry.
卡梅伦的点滴漏了
Kameron's IV is leaking.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我来弄
I'll fix it.
你要是松开我的束缚 我可以帮你弄
If you loosen my leash, I could fix it for you.
没有这个必要
That won't be necessary.
你不能一直这么推开我 薇薇安
You can't keep pushing me away, Vivian.
停下 立刻
Stop. Now.
我只是尽职而已
Just doing my job.
说到尽职 我注意到卡梅伦还有脓疱病
Speaking of, I noticed Kameron also has impetigo.
这种感染一旦传播起来可不得了
An infection like that can spread like bed bugs.
我能处理好我的病人
I can handle my patients.
那我也没必要告诉本杰明先生
So I shouldn't tell Mr. Benjamin
他左耳后面有颗癌症前期的痣吗
he has a precancerous mole behind his left ear?
劝你立马去检查
I'd get that checked out ASAP.
够了
That's enough.
我还没够呢 薇薇安
Not for me, Vivian.
我以为我们达成共识了
I thought we had an understanding.
我还以为你看重我的医学知识
Well, I thought you valued my medical intellect.
亦或是你生气是因为我先注意到了脓疱病
Or are you just upset because I noticed the impetigo first?
你在故意挑事
You're making a scene.
我这才刚开始呢
I'm only getting started.
本杰明先生
Mr. Benjamin,
惠特利很暴躁愤怒
Whitly's agitated and aggressive.
-束缚他 -不
- Restrain him. - No...
还有谁
Anyone else?
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
怎么了
What?
欲望缝合师
KamaSutures.
感觉我刚跟一个网红在约会
Just feels like I just went on a date with a celebrity.
谁说这约会结束了呢
Who says it has to end?
我没有 绝对不是我说的
Not me. Definitely not me.
小心点
Watch out.
我会咬人
I bite.
秃鹫
拯救麻雀查得怎么样了
Any update on Save The Sparrows?
他给亚历克斯发了几条威胁信息
He sent some threatening messages to Alex,
技术部追踪不到他 他很擅长在网上隐藏踪迹
tech can't trace him and he's really good at hiding online.
他其实没有在隐藏
He isn't really hiding.
他在寻找能接纳他的地方
He's looking for a place to belong.
追凶神探是真正了解他的一群人
The Killabustas are the only people who really know him.
这思想真是太扭曲了
That's a seriously twisted mind.
是啊 我很理解这种人
Sure. The kind I get.
秃鹫这辈子都孤身一人
The Vulture spends his life alone.
被人忽视 孤立
Ignored, isolated.
他在网上杀鸟 博取关注
He killed birds online for attention.
这正是艾德里莎的小组所给予他的
That's what Edrisa's group gives him.
但亚历克斯要向成员们揭露他的身份
But Alex was gonna out him to the group.
没错 杀死亚历克斯不是为了保住自己
You're right. Killing Alex wasn't about self-preservation.
而是为了保住小组
It was about preserving the group.
秃鹫需要他们
The Vulture needs them.
但这些推测也没法让我们找到杀人犯
None of this is getting us any closer to finding the killer.
如果我们已经找到了呢
What if we already have?
最开始是谁找到这些视频的
Who found the videos in the first place?
亚历克斯被杀前是要去见谁
Who was supposed to meet Alex before he was murdered?
谁组织了那次非法闯入
Who organized the break-in
并邀请其他人线下见面 只有一个人
and invited the others to meet in real life? One person.
布雷兹符合描述 他工作时间颠倒 会用链锯
Blaze. He fits. He works odd hours knows his way around a chain saw.
他正在和艾德里莎约会
And he's on a date with Edrisa right now.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表