剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
你不是我的菜
You're not my type.
你的嘴唇开裂
Your lips are chapped.
你这么健壮 血管应该很明显
And as fit as you are, you should be more vascular.
明明很明显
I'm plenty vascular.
我猜想你不知道那是什么意思
Yeah, I'm guessing you don't know what vascular means.
重点是 你脱水了
Point is, you're dehydrated.
你多大
How old are you?
你想对我做什么
What are you trying to do to me?
我在诊断你的病状 我很担心 昆汀
I'm diagnosing you, and I'm worried, Quentin.
我认为你的头要爆♥炸♥了
I think your head might explode.
-没错 -惠特利
- Yep. - Whitly!
你该担心的不是我
I am the least of your problems.
-把他抬上♥床♥ -四级警报
- Get him on a bed. - Code four, code four.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
把他抬上♥床♥
Come on, get him on the bed.
一二三 抬
Three, lift.
该死
Damn it!
什么情况
What am I looking at?
自发性硬膜下血肿
Spontaneous subdural hematoma.
-我没和你说话 -你想想看
- I wasn't talking to you. - Well, think about it.
健身的中年男子 脱水 脑萎缩
Middle-aged guy works out. Dehydrates. Brain shrinks.
毛细血管破裂
Capillaries break.
-自然会出血 -如果你是对的
- Bleeds happen. - If you're right,
阿司匹林只会加重病情
aspirin would've made the bleed worse.
找到出血点就好
Well, find that bleed.
我们有超声波扫描仪吗
Do we have an ultrasound machine?
女囚区应该有
The women's ward should.
很好 你是想我去拿 还是...
Great. You want me to go get it, or...?
那些医生对我可坏了
Those doctors were horrible to me.
特别是张
Especially Zhang.
我给了他们这么多钱
After all I gave them,
他们到头来却说我疯了
they claimed I was cuckoo.
我还剩这么多地方要整 他们却把我拒之门外
And cut me off with so much work left to be done.
他们觉得你是在用整容手术填补空虚
They thought you were using the surgeries to fill a void,
试图弥补破碎的内心
to try and fix something broken inside.
真没这么多深意
It's really not that deep.
我单纯是追求完美罢了
I simply demand perfection.
你六个月前撤销了对莱星顿联合诊所的诉讼
You dropped your lawsuit against the Lexington Collective six months ago.
为什么
Why?
我放下了
I was over it.
你才没有
No, you weren't.
你是不达目的不罢休
You're relentless.
如果你不再去烦那些合伙人了
If you stopped bothering the partners,
一定是因为你得到了你想要的
it's because you got what you wanted.
没错
Yes.
这也意味着我没理由去伤害任何人
Which means I had no reason to hurt anyone.
这意味着你手上有此案的凶器
What it means is, you're in possession of our murder weapon.
太荒谬了
Oh, that's absurd.
我...
I...
我和唐纳修达成了协议
Donahue and I came to an agreement.
他为我提供容光针注射剂
He supplied me with the Radiance Solution.
以此换取什么
In exchange for what?
我的沉默
My silence.
绝口不提他们对可怜的拉娜做的事
For what they did to poor little Lana.
拉娜·安德斯 英国来的学生
Lana Anders, student from the UK.
和唐纳修以及夏博拉一起上的医学院
Went to med school with Donahue and Chabra.
班里的明星
Star of the class.
注定会功成名就
Bound for greatness.
我们的直男癌唐纳修让她相信
Our Neanderthal Donahue convinced her
她想取得事业上的成功
that she would never have a career
就必须"有那副样子"
unless she "looked the part."
他说服夏博拉和张去操刀颧骨增大术
He wrangled Chabra and Zhang to perform a malar augmentation--
就是把颧骨增高
a lifting of the cheekbones.
但唐纳修当时还很年轻 没经验
But Donahue was young, inexperienced.
他搞砸了
He screwed up.
把拉娜毁容了
Left Lana disfigured.
没过多久她就辍学了
She dropped out soon after.
毁容 背叛
Disfigurement. Betrayal.
听上去她很有理由想要复仇啊
Sounds like she'd have every reason to want revenge.
拉娜现在在哪里
Where's Lana now?
我还在查
I'm still trying to figure it out.
她的学生签证过期后 她就离开了美国
She left the country after her student visa expired,
而且没有记录显示她重返美国了
and there is no record of her reentering the States.
芙朗辛有不在场证明
Well, Francine's alibi checks out.
拉娜又不知所踪 那还有哪些嫌疑人
And Lana's nowhere to be found. So who else do we have?
唐纳修也符合
Donahue fits.
一个以塑造他人为业的克制的完美主义者
A controlled perfectionist who molds people.
如果张对自己的过去感到不安呢
What if Zhang felt troubled by her past?
为包庇她的合伙人感到不安
Covering up her partner's crimes?
这一切的负担可能会让她难以承受
The weight of it all could have become unbearable.
杰基尔博士不能让别人发现他就是海德先生
Dr. Jekyll couldn't have everyone finding out he's Mr. Hyde.
两名人物源自《化身博士》
为一个人善良和邪恶的双重人格
两个重大嫌疑人
Two good suspects.
黛妮 你去看看夏博拉对拉娜的事了解多少
Dani, go see what Chabra knows about Lana.
我去唐纳修家等他
I'll be waiting for Donahue when he gets home.
布莱特 杰西卡给我打了两个电♥话♥
Bright, Jessica's called me twice.
飓风伯蒂登陆了
Hurricane Birdie has touched down,
而你又要回家吃饭
and you are due at dinner.
如果需要特警队的话告诉我一声
Let me know if I need to call in SWAT.
别
Don't.
伯蒂会把他们生吞活剥了的
Birdie would eat them alive.
安斯莉
Ainsley?
我一整天都在打电♥话♥找你
I've been calling you all day.
-是吗 -你不是感觉不舒服吗
- Have you? - I thought you were feeling sick.
我百感交集
I'm feeling a lot of things.
我没想到今晚晚饭还有戏看
I didn't realize there'd be theater with our dinner tonight.
是啊 别这么戏精了
Yes, enough with the drama.
马科姆 你太失礼了
Malcolm, you're being rude.
快跟你小姨打招呼
Say hello to your aunt.
-伯蒂 -马科姆
- Birdie. - Malcolm.
你越来越像你父亲了
Looking more like your father every day.
这里
There it is.
还有积液
And fluid.
他的颅内压肯定突破天际了
His intracranial pressure must be through the roof.
你得手动帮他减压
You're gonna have to relieve it manually.
我手头没有神经外科工具
I don't have neurosurgical tools on hand.
能有这台30年前的超声波扫描仪都已经算走运了
I'm lucky to have a 30-year-old ultrasound machine.
我最喜欢即兴发挥了
Well, I love to improvise.
维修部一定有电钻和钻头
Oh! I'm sure maintenance has a DeWalt and drill bits.
你想让我用电钻在他脑袋上钻个洞吗
You want me to put a burr hole in his head with a power drill?
这不算太糟
Could be worse.
古阿茲特克人用的是磨尖的石头
The Aztecs used sharpened rocks.
是啊 他们还活剥人皮求雨呢
Yeah. They also skinned people alive to bring rain.
确实 但石头奏效了
True. But the rocks worked.
救护车还有十分钟才能到
The ambulance is ten minutes out.
到了可能就是灵车了
Might as well be a hearse.
我能做到
I could do it.
只要能把我的手松开
If my hands were free.
给我拿五毫克安定
Get me five milligrams of Diazepam
一克头孢唑啉用于静脉注射 和一把手术刀
and a gram of ancef to IV push, and a scalpel.
我该用什么型号♥的
What bit shall I use?
9-16号♥应该就可以了
9/16 should be just fine.
再拿一组钻头
And a drill set.
快去
Now.
如果他死了...
If he dies...
记在我账上
Just put it on my tab.
轻轻地
Gently.
轻轻地
Gently...
怎么样
How did we do?
还真起作用了
It actually worked.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表