剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
Speak for yourself.
我父亲教会我 不能让布鲁巴克这种人
My father taught me you don't let someone like Brumback
阻止你做必须要做的事
stop you from doing what has to be done.
转念一想
Another thought.
或许光有武器还不够
Perhaps the weapon itself is not enough.
或许我需要一整套东西
Perhaps I'm gonna require the whole kit and caboodle.
-你在说什... -我想要钥匙 达里尔
- What are you t... - I want the key cards, Darryl.
这不是我们的计划 外科医生
Not the plan, Surgeon.
但你没发现吗 现在我们有新计划了
Oh, but don't you see? There's a new plan unfolding.
"顺服于祂的引导"
"Give yourselves over to His guidance."
阿门
Amen!
我们建造华丽的殿堂...
We build lavish temples...
你确定你知道怎么用刀杀人吗
You sure you know how to cut a man down?
因为我知道
Because I do.
从这里可能比较难够到你的股动脉
Your femoral artery might be a bit difficult to reach from here,
而且我也不想碰你那脏兮兮的胯部
and I'm not sure I'm up for rooting around in your fetid crotch.
但你的颈动脉和肱动脉
But your carotid and brachial arteries are...
很容易接触到
easily accessible.
浅浅几刀
Several short stabs.
你会惊讶于自己竟然会流这么多血
You'd be astonished by the blood flow.
所以你才这么做吗
That's why you're doing this?
你父亲
Your father?
为了得到他的认可
For his approval?
我才不是那种寻求父母认可的纨绔子弟
I'm not some rich kid cliché.
不
No.
你确实不是 对吧
You're not, are you?
这是因为你想远离他
This is about getting away from him.
大学意味着逃离
College means escape.
逃得远远的
Somewhere far.
确切来说是三千四百英里
3,400 miles to be exact.
牛津大学
Oxford.
在这他们称我为传奇
They called me a legacy here.
-我也是 -那你就知道
- Me, too. - Then you know.
这是个谎言
I-It's a lie.
我是个囚犯
I'm a prisoner.
他的寄宿学校
His boarding school.
他的大学
His college.
最后会进他的公♥司♥工作
Right into a job at his firm.
-不能再这样了 -逃跑解决不了任何问题
- Not anymore. - Running away won't solve anything.
至少能解决一个
It'll solve one thing.
我再也不用见到我父亲了
I'll never have to see my father again.
但你还是他女儿
But you'll still be his daughter,
你还是个杀人犯
and you'll still be a killer.
杀人犯 不不
A killer? No, no.
德雷尼快死了
Delaney is dying!
等这里面空气用完
And when the air runs out in here,
我就是下一个
I am next!
时间到
Time's up.
今天就到此为止 兄弟们
That's all for today, my brothers.
马丁 走吧
Martin, come on.
皮特修士
Friar Pete!
这个异教♥徒♥带了武器进来
This heathen has brought a weapon into the room.
-他有刀 -退后 达里尔
- He's got a knife! - Back away, Darryl!
-马丁 -手放到墙上
- Martin... - Hands against the wall.
不 他是犹大 别相信他
No, he's a Judas! Don't trust him!
他是叛徒
He's a Judas!
你给我小心点 外科医生
Better watch your back, Surgeon.
你给我小心点
Better watch your back!
你就不该回来
You shouldn't have come back.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我懂你
I get it.
我也杀过人
I killed somebody, too.
周末过得愉快吗 惠特利
Have a nice weekend, Whitly?
你没事吧
You all right?
哮喘 哮喘
Asthma. Asthma.
哮喘
Asthma.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
空的
It's empty.
是吗
Is it?
我没告诉过任何人事情始末
I never told anyone the whole story.
是我偷了他的吸入器
How I swiped his inhaler...
清空了药剂
emptied it.
你害怕...警♥察♥
You were afraid... of the police.
-是我父亲 -不用你说我也知道
- My father. - Tell me about it.
当父亲的有时...
They can be so...
很喜欢评判子女
judgmental.
事实上
Actually,
他会很喜欢我的做法
he would have loved it.
他是连环杀手
He's a serial killer.
没人发现我对尼基的所为
No one ever found out what I did to Nicky.
求你
Please...
布鲁巴克校长察觉到了
Headmaster Brumback... sensed it.
我内心的杀手
The killer inside.
这才是他开除我的真正原因
That's the real reason he expelled me.
但他错了
But he was wrong.
我不是我父亲
I'm not my father.
拜托 谁来帮忙
Please, somebody help!
等等 你救了他吗
Wait. You saved him?
你没杀他
Y-You didn't kill him?
提醒我 我为什么还跟你说话
Remind me why I'm still talking to you.
因为德雷尼教授的熨纸斗需要时间加热
Because Professor Delaney's iron needed time to heat up.
抱歉了 马洛先生
Sorry, Mr. Marlowe.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这里面一定有灭火系统
There must be a fire suppression system in here.
警报
An alarm?
对 会移除藏书室里所有氧气
Yeah. It'll remove all the oxygen from the vault.
气温状况 正常
-你疯了吗 -或许吧
- Are you insane? - Maybe.
路易莎·莫里森
Louisa Morrison?
你跟我们回局里
I need you to come with us.
指挥中心 出现代码170情况
Dispatch, we got a Code 170.
只是火警警报
It's just a fire alarm.
又是毕业班学生恶作剧
Another senior prank.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你不用说出来
You don't have to say it.
你到底有什么毛病 布莱特
What the hell's the matter with you, Bright?
也许你非得说出来
Or maybe you do.
我没事 真的
I'm fine. Really.
-二位 -给我们一分钟独处 鲍威尔
- Guys... - Give us a minute, Powell.
整整一分钟吗 太残忍♥了 吉尔
Oh, a whole minute? Come on, Gil.
不能直接跳到最后吗
Can't we just jump to the end?
你就说 "纵火 你居然在密闭藏书室里纵火
You say, "A fire? You started a fire in an airtight vault?
你是不是彻底疯了"
Have you completely lost it?"
浮夸了一点 不过没错
That's a little performative, but sure.
老大 我能不能...
Boss, can I, can I just...
然后我提醒你 你逮捕了路易莎
And then I remind you that you arrested Louisa.
我们破案了 救了德雷尼...
We solved the case, saved Delaney's life...
他差点死于窒息
And nearly died of asphyxiation.
短短一天之内就收获颇丰
All in a day's work.
小婴儿出生了
We've got a baby.
是个小男孩
It's a little boy.
小JT
Little JT.
我们正需要点好消息
Just when we needed some good news.
你结案了吗
So, did you close the case?
干得漂亮
Well done.
当然了 我希望从一开始你就让我参与
Of course, I wish that you had included me from the start.
我很了解
I know a great deal about
-有毒氧化剂 -对不起
- poisonous oxidizing agents. - I'm sorry.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我冤枉你做了你没做过的事
I accused you of something that you didn't do.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表