剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
And gin.
那也有帮助
That helps, too.
是伏特加
It's vodka.
我的英雄
My hero.
雇员没有看清楚
Employee didn't get a great look.
认为司机是个光头
Thinks the driver was a bald guy.
我认为是赫克托 但是没人进去过
I'm guessing it's Hector, but no one ever went inside.
那说不通 为什么在这停车 然后呢
That doesn't make any sense. Why park here, then?
除非
Unless...
保龄球馆
-不可能 -很多食物 现金生意
- No way. - Lots of food, cash business,
没有窗户
no windows.
保龄球
Bowling?
外科医生绝不会允许有这种分心的
The Surgeon would never allow for that kind of distraction.
不 但他机智地想到
No, but he's smart enough to know
如果他不让这些疯子同伙放松一下
if he doesn't let his merry band of psychos let off a little steam,
之后他麻烦会更大
it'll cost him later.
这是个冒险
It's a risk,
但是正确的冒险
but it's the right kind of risk.
我去告诉茹易斯
I'll go tell Ruiz.
待在这
Stay here.
你好 孩子
Hello, my son.
终于要告解了吗
Finally ready to confess?
我得承认 皮特
Gotta admit, Pete,
我很惊讶在这看到你
I'm surprised to see you here.
"世界是本书 那些不旅行的人呢
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel
只看了一页"
read only one page."
圣奥古斯丁
Saint Augustine.
不过你不是中世纪的人
Except you're not from the Middle Ages.
你是匹兹堡人
You're from Pittsburgh.
这个镇一定让你想起了家乡
This town must remind you of home.
我十岁时 我们住在球馆上的一居室房♥
When I was ten, we lived in a one-bedroom over an alley.
我待在保龄球馆的时间比待在客厅还多
Spent more time there than my living room.
别再走近了
Don't come any closer.
那是你的第一个庇护所
That was your first sanctuary.
在修道院之前
Before the abbey.
那是逃离愤怒父亲的方式
An escape from your angry dad.
走进这里 所有回忆都回来了
Walking in here must have brought it all back.
炸油锅的味道
The smell of the fryer oil,
保龄球瓶倒下的声音
sound of the pins falling.
他不是愤怒
He wasn't angry.
什么
What?
我爸爸
My dad.
他不是愤怒
He wasn't angry.
他是暴怒
He was furious!
因为他的工作 他的家庭
About his job! His family!
服务员刚刚送上来的汉堡
The burger he had just been served.
原因不重要
Didn't matter.
他生上帝的气
He was pissed at God.
而且他不允许我忘记这一点
And he wouldn't let me forget it.
但当我在这里时 他就不会来烦我了
But when I came here, he left me alone.
你也应该学他那样
Which is what you're gonna do now,
不然我将不得不伤害你
or I will be forced to hurt you.
你对那边那位经理也是这么说的吗
Is that what you said to the manager over there?
让我打完这局 孩子
Just let me finish my game, son.
告诉我马丁去哪里了
Tell me where Martin's headed.
我说了...
I said...
让我打完
let me finish.
我的柯尔特1902
My Colt 1902.
绝佳的选择
Excellent choice.
很可惜你不会用它的
Too bad you won't use it.
你为何如此确定
What makes you so certain?
你的方式很中世纪
Your methods are medieval.
剥皮 击碎头骨
Flaying of skin, bashing of skulls.
枪太容易了
A gun's too easy.
你会想让我痛苦
You'd want me to suffer.
-告诉我他去哪里了 -去地狱了...
- Tell me where he's going! - To hell...
和你一起
with you!
他正准备告诉我我父亲的行踪
He was about to tell me where my father is!
你疯了吗 他差点打爆你的头
Are you certifiable? He was about to shoot your brains out!
布莱特 我也看见了 他是打算杀了你的
Bright, I saw it, too. He was going to kill you.
你想拿自己的性命冒险 没问题
You want to be reckless with your own life, fine.
但你刚刚赌上了这片区域每一条无辜的生命
But you just gambled with every innocent life in this area.
我不能接受这一点
That's not okay with me.
找到我父亲是我的职责 不是吗
It's my job to find my father, isn't it?
要想找到他不容易
It's hard to do that
因为你把他的同伙爆头了
if you blow his accomplice's head off!
找到外科医生是你的职责
It is your job to find The Surgeon.
至于我们是否采用和平的方式
And whether we do that peacefully
则完全取决于他
depends entirely on him,
而不是取决于你的感受
and not at all on how you feel.
你当然会这么说了
Of course you would say that.
你什么意思
Excuse me?
好了 把他从我身边拉开
All right. Get him away from me.
快点
Now!
你说完了没 快走
You're done. Go.
我加固了外部锁头 还在外面布置了警力
I reinforced all exterior locks and have officers posted outside.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
他们就不能派个级别低一点的人来做这些事吗
Couldn't they have sent someone less senior to do all this?
毫无疑问
Oh, without a doubt.
JT会留下来盯着
JT will stay here and keep an eye on things.
我去和警员们联♥系♥一下
I'm gonna touch base with the unis.
对了 安斯莉呢
Where is Ainsley, by the way?
在她房♥间里 像个发条玩具一样走来走去的
Uh, in her room, pacing around like a windup toy.
她这一天都神经兮兮的
She's had this weird energy all day.
我们都有那样的日子
We've all got it.
马上就会结束的 我保证
It'll be over soon, I promise.
话说
So...
你精神变♥态♥的回忆之路走得如何了
how's the walk down psychopath lane?
有什么线索吗
Any-any clues?
完全没有
None.
求你告诉我马丁那把钥匙有进展了
Tell me you've had some progress with Martin's key.
还真有 我们找到了匹配的锁孔
Yeah, actually, we found a match
是卡纳比银行的一个老保险箱
with an old safe-deposit box at Carnaby Bank.
他在那家银行以乔纳斯·索尔克的名字开了户
Turns out he has an account there under the name Jonas Salk.
根除小儿麻痹症的那个人
The man who eradicated polio.
当然了 马丁可不愿意随便选个化名
Of course, Martin couldn't be just any old John Doe.
我们聊点什么呢
So... what should we talk about?
吉尔的生日快到了 你要给他送礼物吗
Gil's birthday's coming up. Are you getting him anything?
我们能不能直接跳到你骂我找死那部分
Can we just skip to the part where you tell me I have a death wish?
你找死 我准备送他个咖啡杯
You have a death wish. And I'm getting him a coffee mug.
因为他给我的工资太少了
'cause he doesn't pay me enough.
我当时完全控制住了皮特
I was in full control with Pete.
-是吗 -是的
- Were you? - I was.
好吧 也许说"完全控制"有点过了
Okay, maybe "full control" was an overstatement.
-但我必须找出答案 -你♥爸♥爸的下落
- But I had to know. - Where your dad is.
我明白 为了这个
I get it. And for that,
你拿自己的生命冒险 还羞辱了茹易斯
you risked your life and you insulted Ruiz.
我知道
I know.
我意识到了 我已经在起草道歉信了
I know, and, uh, I'm already drafting an apology letter.
那还不够
That's not enough.
你差点挨了一枪
You almost took a bullet.
为什么 为了外科医生吗
Why? For The Surgeon?
为了一个除了把你的生活变成活地狱
For a killer who has done nothing
其它什么事都没做的杀人犯
but make your life a living hell?
我不敢相信这话还用我说 但是...
I can't believe that I have to say this, but...
他不值得
he's not worth it.
你心里清楚的 是吧
You know that, right?
-告诉我你清楚 -我清楚
- Tell me you know. - I do.
我知道
I do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表