剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
Dad.
你为什么一定要醒过来
Why are you so determined to wake up anyway?
我知道我需要做什么了
I know what I have to do now.
但这里的生活如此美好
But life is good here.
我们是幸福的一家人
We're one big, happy family.
你妹妹不是杀人犯 我也不是杀人犯
Your sister isn't a killer, I'm not a killer.
你有很棒的工作
You got a great job,
幸福的感情 甚至还有热可可
a happy relationship, and there's even cocoa.
你为什么会想要离开
Why would you ever want to leave?
因为这一切都是假的
Because it's all a lie.
这个梦 幻觉
This dream, vision,
或是平行世界 不管叫什么
alternate reality, whatever...
我本以为 如果你不是连环杀手
I thought it was what life would be like
这就会是我的生活
if you weren't a killer.
但并非如此
But it's not.
这只是我没发现真♥相♥的生活
It's what life would be if I'd never found out.
感觉更像是语义差别
It really seems more of a semantic point.
折磨是真实的
Suffering is real.
就算我不打开箱子
Even if I don't open the box,
里面的女人仍然处于痛苦中
the woman in there is still in pain.
薛定谔先生可能不同意
Now, Herr Schrodinger might disagree with you on that.
我就是这样的人 惠特利医生
This is who I am, Dr. Whitly.
就算在最疯狂的梦里
Even in my wildest dream,
我仍是个警探 我需要寻找真♥相♥
I'm still a detective; I need to seek the truth.
不管那有多痛苦
No matter how painful.
那挺好
Oh, that's nice. Yeah.
不过作为一个执意要揭开秘密的人
Though, for someone so hellbent on uncovering secrets,
你自己的秘密也不少
you sure do have a lot of your own.
你说得对
You're right.
我需要改进这一点
I need to work on that.
黛妮不会在箱里
Dani won't be there.
但她在这里
Not like she is here.
儿子 留下来
Son, stay.
为她留下
Stay for her.
一个你能坦诚以待的伴侣
A partner you can actually be honest with?
如果你打开箱子 就永远失去这机会了
You'll never have that if you open that box.
都是你的错
It's your fault.
是你把我变成这样的
You made me this way.
随便你怎么指责
Well, you can point fingers as much as you want,
但当你痛苦不堪 孤独无助时 记住
but when you're miserable and alone, remember
你有过选择
you had a choice.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
布莱特
Bright!
多谢帮忙
Thanks for the help.
-布莱特 -你没事吧
- Bright? - You okay?
我最后一次跟你说话是什么时候
When was the last time I talked to you?
大概20分钟前
Like, 20 minutes ago.
那是人的头骨吗
Is that a human skull?
我知道谁是凶手了
I know who the killer is.
怎么知道的
How?
说来话长
Long story.
你父亲在家吗
Is your father home?
在 我们准备吃晚饭 有什么事吗
Yeah, we're about to have dinner. Is something the matter?
这应该是你的
I believe this belongs to you.
-你确定要这样吗 -我不知道
- Are you sure about this? - I have no idea.
这是什么
What the hell is that?
40多年了
Over 40 years.
你本以为他们永远抓不到鲍厄里开膛手
You thought they'd never catch the Bowery Ripper.
直到莱尔修好了电梯
Till Lyle fixed an elevator
发现了这个小纪念品
and found this little souvenir.
爸 爸 他在说什么
Dad. Dad, what's he talking about?
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
爸
Dad?
爸 怎么回事
Dad, what's happening?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的都将成为...
Anything you say can and will be...
那地方真的闹鬼
That place really was haunted.
据我个人经验
In my experience,
人永远比鬼更可怕
people are always scarier than ghosts.
我还是不敢相信你在梦中破了谋杀案
I still can't believe that you solved a murder in a dream.
潜意识很强大
The subconscious mind is a powerful thing.
神探弗洛伊德又侦破了一起案子
Sherlock Freud cracks another one.
吉尔好像不太高兴你说他进了克莱蒙特
Gil didn't seem too pleased you said he was at Claremont.
不知道为什么呢 他穿开衫明明很帅气
I'm not sure why. He really pulled off a cardigan.
那男人到死都会穿着高领衫
That man will be buried in a turtleneck.
没错
Right.
那我呢
What about me?
我在你梦里有什么不同吗
Was I, I don't know, different in your dream?
有
Yes.
也没有
And no.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
梦说来复杂
Dream stuff. It's complicated.
我不想拿这种无聊的事烦你
I wouldn't want to bore you with it.
你从没让我觉得无聊过
The one thing you never do is bore me.
晚安 马科姆
Good night, Malcolm.
晚安
Good night.
马尔姆 你回来了
Malcolm. You're home.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我知道很晚了
I know it's late,
但这事很重要
but this is important.
之前你问我你的记忆为何不合逻辑
Earlier you asked me why your memories didn't make sense.
我骗了你 安斯
I've been lying to you, Ains.
已经好一段时间了
For a while.
安斯莉
Ainsley...
我不知道还能怎么说
I don't know how else to say this.
你杀了尼古拉斯·安迪考特
You killed Nicholas Endicott.
我之前说是我杀的 因为我想保护你
I told you it was me because I wanted to protect you,
想帮你 但我错了
to help you... but I was wrong.
你有权知道真♥相♥
You have a right to know.
很抱歉我骗了你 但我在你身边
I'm sorry I lied, but I'm here for you,
一切都会好起来的
and everything's going to be all right.
不会的
No... it's not.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我又断片了
I blacked out again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道还能去哪
I didn't know where else to go.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表