剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
第二季 第十一集
-我想做蝙蝠侠 -安斯莉 别闹
- I want to be Batman. - Ainsley, stop.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
怎么了
What happened?
这是你给我的 不是给她的
You gave this to me, not her.
好了 不过是个玩具
Hey, now, it's just a toy.
安斯莉 你自己不也有吗
Ainsley, you have your own.
还有那只吓坏我的大熊
Plus that giant bear that scares the bejesus out of me.
-泰迪 我去拿它来 -好
- Teddy. I'll go get him. - Okay.
她或许很麻烦
She may be a little rabble-rouser,
但她也是你唯一的手足
but she's the only sibling you'll ever have.
我出门在外时 你能不能照顾好她
Think you can, uh, look out for her whilst I'm on my trip?
你真得走吗
You really have to go?
嗯
Yeah.
我宁愿在家陪着我最爱的儿子
I'd much rather stay at home with my favorite guy,
但责任在身
but duty calls.
如果我不在时 你需要我了
Now, if you ever need me when I'm not around,
记住 我永远在这里
just know I will always be right here.
-克莱蒙特发生什么了 -外科医生
- What happened at Claremont? - The Surgeon.
他逃走了
He escaped.
你在哪
Where are you?
跟我说话啊
Talk to me.
布莱特
Bright?
马科姆·布莱特
Malcolm Bright,
艾米莉·茹易斯法警
Marshal Emily Ruiz.
你是来接管的
You're here to take over.
我不会说得那么咄咄逼人 但没错
I'd have said it less aggressively than that, but sure.
美国法警对一切逃犯案件有管辖权
U.S. Marshals have jurisdiction in all fugitive cases.
外科医生是纽约最大的逃犯了
The Surgeon's as big a fugitive as New York's ever seen.
但你不是纽约人
But you're not from New York.
你有点西德州的口音
Hearing a hint of West Texas?
新墨西哥
New Mexico.
布莱特先生 我无可隐瞒
Mr. Bright, I am an open book.
在格林柯以班级第三的成绩毕业
Graduated third in my class from Glynco.
头两名的男人都是混♥蛋♥
Top two guys were dicks.
茹易斯是个好警♥察♥
Ruiz is one of the good ones.
她希望我们能留下 协助调查
She's offered to let us stay on and aid in the investigation.
我需要最好的外科医生侧写
I need the ultimate Surgeon profile.
大部分逃犯都能在24小时内被抓
The majority of escapees are caught within 24 hours,
大部分都是在监狱附近 或隔壁镇被发现
and most are found near the prison or in one town over.
我父亲没那么好抓
My father won't be that easy.
等等 马丁·惠特利是你父亲吗
Wait, Martin Whitly is your father?
抱歉...
Sorr--
我逗你们的 天啊
I'm kidding. My God.
看看你俩 这是好事
Look at you two. This is good.
这样 你更有能力帮忙
Means you are in a unique position to help.
所以 说吧
So, spill.
外科医生不会犯错
The Surgeon won't make mistakes.
你最好是追踪他的两名同伙
Your best bet is tracking his two accomplices.
如果我父亲真能落网 肯定是因为他们
If my father gets caught, it'll be because of them.
赫克托·库埃托和皮特·戴维斯 也叫皮特修士
Hector Cueto and Peter Davis, aka Friar Pete.
非常不稳定
Major loose cannons.
赫克托有冲动控制问题
Hector has impulse control issues.
但那可能意味着他会因为害怕出错
Though that may mean he sticks to the plan,
而完全按计划行事
for fear of ruining it.
皮特修士则更难以捉摸
Friar Pete could be more of a wild card.
他很喜欢仪式
He thrives on ritual.
他不会适应自♥由♥的
Freedom won't suit him.
你父亲 你记得什么道别的话吗
And your father, any parting words you remember?
不需要记
Don't need to.
他给我留语♥音♥留言了
I have it on voice mail.
我不再是杀手
I'm not a killer anymore.
不管你听说什么
Now, whatever you hear,
有谁试图动摇你对我的信任
or whoever tries to rattle your faith in me,
我接下来要做的都与谋杀无关
what I am about to do is not about murder.
不 这是为了家人 我在做的一切
No, this is about family. Everything I'm doing,
我做过的一切 全都是为了你
everything I've done, it's all for you.
请告诉我你并不相信
Please tell me you don't buy that.
当然不
Of course not.
我父亲是个骗子和杀人凶手 这不会变
My father's a liar and a killer. Always will be.
好回答 我的团队会去查赫克托和皮特
Good answer. My team will dig into Hector and Pete.
至于你父亲 如果有人能找到他 就是你了
And as for your dad, if anyone can find him, you can.
感觉好些了吗
Feeling any better?
你是指 我从差点被
You mean, have I recovered
疯子杀死的震惊中恢复过来了吗
from an insane person trying to murder me?
你该看看另一个人的状况
You should've seen the other guy.
我可以问问你为什么会来吗
Mind if I ask what you were doing here?
我本想问问马丁知不知道这钥匙怎么回事
I wanted to see what Martin knew about this key.
似乎是个保险箱的钥匙
Uh, it seems to be for a safe deposit box,
但我所有的银行都不认得它
but none of the places I bank with even recognize it.
我们会去查的
We'll run it down.
我们还得给连栋房♥屋加强警卫
And we're gonna have to boost security at the town house.
外科医生再次上了新闻
With The Surgeon back in the news...
那些疯子都会冒出来 我熟悉这套
All the kooks will come out. I know the drill.
医生
Doctor.
告诉我 他昨天的心情如何
Tell me, uh, how was his mood yesterday?
开心
Happy.
甚至可以说乐坏了 因为紧急情况被叫去
Tickled, even, to be called in for an emergency.
事后想来 他绝对知道会发生什么
In hindsight, he definitely knew what was going to happen.
卡普肖医生 是吧
Dr. Capshaw, right?
对
Yeah.
我父亲在这里工作期间 你对他有多少了解
How well did you get to know my father while he was working here?
不多不少
The usual amount.
也就是知道他吧
As well as I knew him, yeah. I mean...
你见过他拿走什么吗
Did you ever see him take anything?
据我所知没有
Not to my knowledge, no.
惠特利太太 你好了
Mrs. Whitly, you're all done.
-谢谢 医生 -不客气
- Thank you, Doctor. Thank you. Yes. - You're welcome.
我要再留一阵
I'm gonna stay here for a minute.
-抱歉 我还得收拾 -请便
- I'm sorry, I just need to clean up. - Of course.
我要拿一颗奶油硬糖
I'm just gonna grab one of these butterscotches...
然后等着你把你隐瞒的事告诉我
...and wait for you to admit whatever it is you're hiding from me.
肌肉抽动
Muscle tremors.
不跟我眼神接触
No eye contact.
你的撒谎水平相当于三年级小孩
You're lying at a third grade level.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我没做错什么 好吗
I did nothing wrong, okay?
只是...
It's just that...
你得明白 昨晚太混乱了
You have to understand, last night was chaos.
-没有护士 那么多病人需要救护车 -然后呢
- I had no nurses, so many patients needed ambulances, I... - And?
然后我以为惠特利医生可以帮忙
And I thought Dr. Whitly could help.
那么做并不疯狂...
I mean, it wasn't crazy to...
做什么并不疯狂
Not crazy to what?
-没什么 -事关人命 卡普肖医生
- N-Nothing. - Lives are on the line, Dr. Capshaw.
有三个杀人犯正在城里游荡
Three killers are roaming the city.
都是因为我
Because of me.
行了吧
All right?
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
是我给他松了绑
I untied him.
我知道那样很蠢 但...
I know it was stupid, but, um...
他之前证明了自己能派上用场
he proved himself capable.
我相信了他
I trusted him.
是我的错
This is on me.
应该怪我
I'm to blame here.
我能建议你也责怪我父亲吗
May I suggest also blaming my father?
我就怪他 这确实有帮助
I do, and it does seem to help.
谢谢你这么客气
Thank you for being kind.
你还有什么能告诉我的吗
Is there anything else you can tell me?
他利用我 弄到了他需要的一切
He used me for everything he needed.
现在我没用了
And now I'm spent.
妈在里面吗 她还好吗
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表