剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
I'm not some sicko. I'm a doll maker.
那些性♥爱♥玩偶呢
What about the sex dolls?
我也做那些
I make those, too.
大阪的一个男的想要最完美的女人
Some guy in Osaka wants the perfect woman,
我能做出来
I can make her.
那不代表我是个变♥态♥
That doesn't make me a creep
或是凶手
or a killer.
-布莱特 我们正在... -太好了
- Bright, we're in the middle of... - Oh, good.
你还在
You're still here.
我得赞扬你 特雷弗 她简直是艺术品
I got to hand it to you, Trevor, she is a work of art.
-配得上皮格马利翁 -你在干什么
- Pygmalion worthy. - What are you doing?
希腊神话中的国王 雕刻了一个少女像 并将她视为妻子
这是你想偷的那个吗
Is this the one you tried to steal?
我并没想偷走她
I wasn't trying to steal her.
"她" 天啊 抱歉
"Her." Oh, gosh, I'm sorry.
我有幸拿在手里的是谁呢
Who do I have the pleasure of holding here?
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
她的名字叫德洛丽丝
Her name is Dolores.
她是我的第一个
She was my first.
永远都不会忘了第一个
Well, you never forget your first.
布莱特
Bright.
能跟你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好的 那我就...
Sure. I'll just, uh...
我们让他坐会儿
Let's let him sit for a few.
看看他面对压力如何反应
See how he handles the stress.
你之前在看我审讯他
You were watching the interrogation,
有什么想法吗
what do you think?
他有恋物癖
He has objectophilia.
或者 更确切地说 是恋人偶癖
Or, more specifically, agalmatophilia.
什么奇怪玩意都有专有名词
They got a word for everything.
恋人偶癖会使人爱上无生命的人类形态
Agalmatophiles form romantic attachments to inanimate human forms--
雕像 娃娃
sculptures, dolls.
他确实有精神性♥欲♥异常
He has a psychosexual patholog,
但那个娃娃只是他的发泄方式
but the doll is his outlet.
他的减压阀
His release.
因此他不是合适的嫌疑人
Makes him a bad suspect.
他不是我们要抓的凶手 对吧
He's not our guy, is he?
我去把头还给他
I'll go give him his head back.
你喜欢那个玩偶师吗
You like the doll maker?
我爱死那个玩偶师了
Love the doll maker.
一个爱露阴的恋物癖
An exhibitionist objectophile?
弗洛伊德会开心死的
Freud would be in heaven.
但他不是凶手
But he's not a killer.
那眼球呢
What about the eyes?
别太纠结那些眼球
Don't get lost in the eyes.
你的玩偶师是个浪漫主义者
Your doll maker's a romantic.
他们没法投身于连续的工作
They don't have the commitment for serial work.
但你清楚这一点
But you knew that.
你来是为了安斯莉的事 对吧
You're here for Ainsley, aren't you?
她把这个案子当成某种游戏
She's treating this case like it's some sort of game.
比赛抓凶手
A race to find the killer.
薇奥莱特
Violet?
你是担心她会
Worried she's gonna
整合线索 抢在你之前解开谜题吗
put the clues together and figure it all out before you?
薇奥莱特
Violet.
你想让我怎么办呢
What do you want me to do?
用氯仿迷晕她吗 是这样吗
Should I chloroform her? Is that it?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我当时错了 不该那样对你
I was wrong to do that to you.
如果你还觉得我道歉的次数不够 对不起
And if I haven't apologized enough, I'm sorry.
我本可以把那团乱麻处理得...
I could have handled that whole mess...
更好
a lot better.
是吗
You think?
孩子 你已经赢了
My boy, you've won.
你快逃脱了
You're getting away with it.
这正是有趣之处
This is the fun part.
感觉一点都不有趣
It doesn't feel fun.
我在想
Well, I wonder
不知道她会是什么感觉
how it would feel for her.
如果我的女儿知道了
If my little girl knew.
有可能
Well, there's a chance
她会为自己感到骄傲
she'd be proud of herself.
就如同我为你感到骄傲一般
Just like I'm proud of you.
美国新闻直击 特别报道
我是安斯莉·惠特利
I'm Ainsley Whitly,
我刚刚发现了
and I've just found the third victim
纽约新晋连环杀手"名媛杀手"的
of New York City's newest serial killer,
第三位受害人
The Debutante Slayer.
我已打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I've called the police
并将死者的脸盖了起来
and obscured the face of the victim.
请留在本台 收看更多现场的独家细节
But please stay tuned for more exclusive details from the scene.
你当时到底是怎么回事
What in the hell were you doing?
如果你敢回答"工作需要"
And if you say "my job,"
我就以妨碍谋杀案调查为名逮捕你
I'm gonna arrest you for obstructing a murder investigation.
《美国新闻直击》的律师
The lawyers at ADN.
他们正等着你打电♥话♥呢
They're looking forward to your call.
而我哥哥可以帮你联♥系♥我们的家庭律师
And my brother can put you in contact with our family attorney.
不如联♥系♥心理医生吧
Try psychiatrist.
你发现了一具尸体
You find a body
然后怎么着 拍了个节目广♥告♥吗
and you shoot, what, a promo?
如果凶手还在现场呢
What if the killer was still there?
那那个视频就会更加刺♥激♥了
Well, then the video would be much more exciting.
你和薇奥莱特是怎么认识的
How did you know Violet?
在大学一起上过几堂课
A few classes in college.
但我们初识是在温莎女士的学校
But we met at Miss Windsor's school.
我联♥系♥了我认识的所有名媛
I got in contact with every debutante I knew,
特别是那些有嗑药问题的
especially those with drug problems,
然后我昨天给她留了条信息
and left her a message yesterday,
本以为她不会回复的
thinking it'd go nowhere.
没想到她打电♥话♥给我了
Then she called.
她和你说什么了
What did she tell you?
说她很害怕
Uh, that she was scared.
仅此而已 她想要面谈
That's it. She wanted to talk in person.
-那铃♥声♥怎么回事 -我在工作
- Who is that? - I'm working.
我的制♥作♥人想知道最新进展
My producers want updates.
我的经纪人想...利用这事作为筹码
My agents want to-- mm-- use this as leverage
让电视台提高给我的待遇
to up my deal with the network.
接下来的十条短♥信♥是妈妈发来的
And the next ten texts are from Mom.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
我要你手♥机♥里的视频
I want the video from that phone
以及你打电♥话♥联♥系♥的那些女孩的名单
and a list of the girls that you called,
不然我就没收你的手♥机♥
or that phone is mine.
视频发你了
Now you have the video
还有我所有短♥信♥的截图
and screenshots of all of my texts.
好了 你们能别这么输不起吗
Now, will you please stop being sore losers
放我回去工作行吗
and let me go back to work?
安斯莉 你太鲁莽了
Ainsley, you're being reckless.
老天 我们不如聊聊
Oh, my God! Are we not gonna talk about
你有多虚伪吧 居然有脸教训我说我鲁莽
the crazy hypocrisy of you lecturing me about being reckless?
得有人抓住这个凶手
Someone needs to catch this killer.
不如就让我来抓吧
It might as well be me.
安斯莉没事吧 我看见新闻了
Is Ainsley okay? I saw the news.
她没事
She's fine.
她涉案了吗
Is she involved?
涉案
Involved?
怎么说
How?
我不知道 没可能 我只是...
I don't know. Uh, in no way. I'm just... I'm...
我担心得快要疯了
I'm losing my mind, worrying.
杰西卡 怎么了
Jessica, what's going on?
你和马科姆都不对劲
Both you and Malcolm are at 11,
我也从没见过安斯莉那个样子
and I've never seen Ainsley like that.
我知道 她太任性了
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表