剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
不
Oh, no.
布雷兹抢先我们一步
Blaze beat us here.
黛妮 布莱特 你们来干什么
Dani? B-Bright? What are you doing here?
你确定你的侧写没错吗
Are you sure about this profile?
我本来确定
I was.
等等 你们觉得我是秃鹫吗
Wait, y-you think I'm The Vulture?
那是我们的推测
Uh, that was our working theory.
但是
But, uh...
我们的凶手不可能点外卖♥♥的
...our killer would never order takeout.
不 我们没有点外卖♥♥
No, we didn't order takeout.
那这里面是什么
Well, what's this, then?
到底是什么
What? What is it?
找到死者的头了
We found our victim's head.
我们以前见过
We've met before.
1995年 你在我的医学院演讲过
You spoke at my medical school in '95.
马丁·惠特利医生
Dr. Martin Whitly,
了不起的心胸外科医生
the great cardiothoracic surgeon.
当时的我想要拥有你所拥有的一切
I wanted what you had.
你的职位 你的地位
The career, the respect.
我是班里的第一名
I was top of my class.
你甚至恭喜过我
You even congratulated me.
但当我开始住院实习时 一切都崩溃了
But once I started residency, it fell apart.
我逼自己成为下一位了不起的外科医生
I pushed myself to be the best, the next great surgeon.
我融入不了他们
I wasn't part of their club.
我不按照他们的规矩来
Didn't play their games.
他们说我莽撞
They called me reckless.
所以我来回答你
So, since you asked,
这就是我沦落到这里的原因
that's how I landed here.
遭到排斥
Out in the cold.
有些外科医生就是混♥蛋♥
Surgeons can be real bastards.
用双手掰开一个孩子的胸腔
To break a child's rib cage with your hands
就因为知道自己能改变上帝的所为
because you know that you can undo what God has done.
这种感觉被称为"杀手直觉"不是没有原因的
There's a reason they call them "killer instincts."
我猜你对所有女孩都这么说
Yeah. I bet you say that to all the girls.
听着 我看过你
You know, listen, I watched you drill
即兴钻开一个人的脑子
into a man's head freestyle.
他们看错你了 卡普肖医生
Well, they were wrong about you, Dr. Capshaw.
我很抱歉损害了你的权威
And I'm sorry about, uh, undermining your authority.
你应随时有掌控感
You should always feel in control.
有时候失控也很有意思
Well, sometimes it's fun to lose control.
不 不 你...
No, no. You, uh...
你得忘了我 小薇
You've got to forget about me, Viv.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你值得一个
You deserve someone
能帮你实现梦想的人
who can help you make your dreams come true.
而我只会让人做噩梦
I'm only good at nightmares.
你根本不知道我的梦想是什么
You have no idea what I dream about.
我们得速战速决
We're gonna have to make this quick.
这我可不敢保证
Well, I can't make any promises.
谢谢你愿意让她住在你家
Thanks for offering your place.
她能安全 我就安心了
I feel better knowing she's safe.
真不敢相信秃鹫知道我住在哪里
Can't believe The Vulture knows where I live.
真不错
This is nice.
吉尔已经准备好在确保安全前先解散小组了
Gil's ready to shut down the group until it's safe.
凶手明显在对成员下手
The killer's obviously targeting members.
还不行 我们得看看凶手接下来要做什么
Not yet. We need to see what they do next.
我都不知道原来你喜欢捆绑
I did not know you were into bondage.
你喜欢捆绑
You're, uh, into bondage?
轻度捆绑而已啦
Like, light bondage.
还有不轻度的
And not so light.
这冰箱的主人一定很悲伤
This is a fridge of a very sad person.
我们应该点寿司
We should order sushi.
我知道我现在居然还想点外卖♥♥
And I acknowledge the fact that it is weird
确实有点奇怪
that I still want takeout.
你已经点了吗
Did you already order?
比那更好 我邀请了追凶神探们
Better. I invited the Killabustas.
当然是有不在场证明的那些
Ones with alibis.
谢天谢地你叫了我
Thank God you called.
我都快要喝白葡萄酒喝嗨了
I was about to get crunk on Chardonnay,
但来这儿嗨得更快
but this is much more productive.
我有新消息
I've got a good update.
有个泰国的成员获取了
A Killabusta in Thailand was able to pull 50 hours
仓库50小时的监控录像
of surveillance footage from the warehouse.
我会想知道那人是怎么做到的吗
Do I want to know how they did that?
不 你绝对不想
No. You definitely do not.
我去投影到大屏幕上
I'll set us up on the big screen.
或许我们会有发现
Maybe we'll find something.
这是在干什么
What is happening?
我们在网络探案
Oh, we are web-sleuthing.
是不是很酷
Pretty cool, right?
我们这就把案子交给他们了
We're turning the case over to them?
好了 各位 我放大了
Okay, guys. I've zoomed in on it.
什么情况
What is it?
他们发现案发当晚仓库外面
They clocked a van parked outside the warehouse
停着一辆厢式货车
on the night of the murder.
你觉得这发现有戏
You think they're onto something?
等下就知道了
We'll see.
车里有帘子
Look, it's got blinds,
而且拉上了 所以看不到里面
and they're closed, so you can't see inside.
那是亚利桑那的车牌 亚利桑那
And that-that is an Arizona plate. Arizona!
这很重要吗
Why is that important?
因为秃鹫所有的鸟都是从亚利桑那弄来的
Because The Vulture got all of his birds from Arizona.
好眼力 阿什顿
Great eye, Ashton.
我只是个卡车司机 不过 你们怎么看
Oh, I'm just a truck driver. But what do you think?
这车有可能还在那儿吗
What are the chances that van's still there?
没错 我们去看看
Yeah, let's check it out.
没问题 保姆还有两小时才走
Yeah, babysitter's got another two hours.
我们吃点零食就行了
I think we'll just get snacks.
抱歉 各位
Uh, I'm sorry, guys,
之后的事情纽约警局会接手
but the NYPD is gonna take over from here,
安全起见
just to be safe.
真令人扫兴 好吧
Buzzkill. Fine.
我去哄傻孩子们睡觉
I'll go put my stupid kids to bed.
我得找人送我去卡车那边 布雷兹
I need a ride to my rig. Blaze?
行 别担心 我送你去
Oh, yeah, don't worry, I can take you.
这不算什么 但
It's not much, but...
我希望你平安无事
I want you to be safe.
回见 欲望缝合师
I'll see you around, KamaSutures.
是不是很刺♥激♥
Exciting, right?
我是说 那辆货车 是线索
I mean, the van-- that's a clue.
真正有用的线索
That's a real clue.
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
怎么 你嫉妒了
What, are you jealous?
抱歉 布雷兹就是这么壮
I'm sorry Blaze is so jacked.
不是因为这个
That's not it.
巡逻车过去看了
Um, the cruiser did a drive-by.
货车还在 是亚利桑那牌照
The van is still there, with Arizona plates.
当然如此
Of course it is.
吉尔 你有什么发现
Gil, what did you find?
车牌登记的不是货车
Plates aren't registered to a van,
是从凤♥凰♥城郊的一个卡车场偷的
they were stolen from a truck depot outside Phoenix.
卡车场
Truck depot.
查一下阿什顿的背景
Run a background on Ashton.
等等 这事和阿什顿有什么关系
Wait, what does this have to do with Ashton?
我们没找到线索 线索是被人送到面前的
We didn't find the clue, we were shown it.
长达50小时模糊不清的黑白监控录像
50 hours of grainy black-and-white surveillance footage,
他才花了不到一小时
and after barely an hour
就发现了一个完全失焦的车牌号♥
he finds an out-of-focus license plate.
正在查交通监控中阿什顿卡车的车牌记录
Checking traffic cam logs of the plates on Ashton's cab.
他去年似乎去了六次亚利桑那
Looks like he's been through Arizona six times in the last year.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表