剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
你今天火力全开
You're, uh, out for blood today.
他要是睁眼说瞎话
If he's gonna lie through his teeth,
-我就把他大卸八块 -一副真正记者的口吻
- I'm gonna rip 'em out. - Spoken like a true journalist.
或者说是克格勃特工
Or KGB agent.
你大老远跑来就是为了批评
Did you come all the way over here to critique
-我的采访风格吗 -我是来看看你好不好
- my interview style? - I came over to check in.
-你怎么样 -忙着呢
- How are you? - Busy.
你不忙吗
Aren't you?
肯梅尔酒店
这是什么玩意
What is this supposed to be?
那是我的阴♥道♥
That is my vagina,
重新设计成了形式和色彩的
reimagined as a three-dimensional celebration
三维庆典
of form and color.
我是卡瑞娜·彼德洛维奇
Karina Petrovic.
我猜猜 雷蒙·维亚觉得是我们干的
Let me guess, Ramón Vieja thinks we did it.
-你怎么知道 -他恨透了我们
- How'd you know? - He hates our guts.
他这几个月一直想把楼里的人都赶走
He's been trying to evict the whole building for months.
连威胁带起诉的
Threats, lawsuits.
电梯坏了
He even refused to fix the elevators
他也不肯修
when they broke down.
雷蒙对历史一无所知
Ramón's got no sense of history.
他想把这地方开膛破肚 把历史特色都挖空
He wants to gut this place and rip out all its character.
我听说艾灵顿公爵以前住过这里
I heard Duke Ellington used to stay here.
你知道点事就到处乱说
You're getting a lot of mileage out of that tidbit.
这只是冰山一角 大哥
That's the tip of the iceberg, my man.
大作家桃乐茜·帕克跟尤金·奥尼尔曾在这里开怀畅饮
Dorothy Parker drank here with Eugene O'Neill.
1963年 鲍厄里开膛手的一名受害者
One of the Bowery Ripper's victims disappeared
就是在这走廊尽头的派对上消失的
from a party down the hall in 1963.
鲍厄里开膛手 天
The Bowery Ripper? Wow.
这可是个冷门连环杀手
That's a serial killer deep cut.
哥们 我有一整段都是写他的
Dude, I got a whole section on him.
温德尔就是我们这楼里的汤姆·沃尔夫[美国作家]Wendell is our resident Tom Wolfe.
所以可以说
So it's fair to say that
你们对翻修一事心有不满吧
you weren't pleased with the renovation?
当然 但没人会发泄在莱尔身上
Sure. But nobody would take it out on Lyle.
他是个好人
He was a good person.
他明明就是雷蒙的走狗
He was a stooge for Ramón.
但没人该落得那种下场
But nobody deserves what he got.
你跟他很熟吗 我能看出来你哭过
Did you know him well? I can see you've been crying.
不熟 只是点头之交
No. Only in passing.
-只是这事太让人难过了 -别介意
- It's just really sad. - Don't mind her.
卡瑞娜可心软了 她哭点很低
Karina's a big softie. She'll cry over anything.
卡瑞娜有所隐瞒
Karina's hiding something.
同意
I agree.
而温德尔在保护她 刚才气氛很紧张
And Wendell's protecting her. There's tension there.
我弄不明白的是
What I don't get is how that thing
那玩意怎么会是个阴♥道♥
was supposed to be a vagina.
这可不太能让人放心
Oh, this does not inspire confidence.
我走楼梯
I'm taking the stairs.
听说你早上去克莱蒙特了
Heard you were at Claremont this morning.
没事吧
Everything all right?
家庭会议 被打个措手不及
Family meeting... slash ambush.
我明明是个以追捕杀人犯为生的成年人
I'm a grown man who catches killers for a living,
可突然间我就像个六岁小孩
yet suddenly it's like I'm six years old,
因为在妈妈的阳光房♥玩壁球而被骂
getting scolded for playing squash in my mother's solarium.
你的富家子弟比喻很难让人产生共鸣
I think we need to work on your relatable metaphors.
他们为什么生气
What were they upset about?
家里的事
Family stuff.
说来复杂 我不想拿这种无聊的事烦你
It's complicated. I wouldn't want to bore you.
你们是警探吗
Are you detectives?
我有事想报告 是线索
'Cause I got something to report. A lead.
你为什么这么八卦
Why do you have to be such a gossip?
-你妈生前就爱说八卦 -我们挺想
- Your mother was a gossip. - We'd love to hear
听八卦的 小姐怎么称呼
some gossip, Miss...?
斯旺 格蕾塔·斯旺
Swann. Greta Swann.
这是我父亲鲁珀特
This is my father Rupert.
我们当时正在吃早餐
So we were eating breakfast--
是燕麦粥 因为爸爸不能再吃培根
oatmeal, because Dad can't have bacon anymore.
这种事就不用跟他们说了
They don't need to know that.
突然
And all of a sudden
我们听见可怕的争吵声
we hear this horrible, screaming fight
是那个建筑师和他老板雷蒙
between that architect and his boss Ramón.
也没那么大声
It wasn't that loud.
他们吵什么
What were they fighting about?
和电梯有关
Something about the elevator.
电梯已经坏了三个月
You know, they were broken for three months.
我爸几乎在这住了一辈子
Dad's lived here his whole life.
他连离开都做不到
He couldn't even leave.
我需要去哪
Where do I need to go?
-雷蒙最终为什么改主意了 -他没有
- What made Ramón finally change his mind? - He didn't.
是建筑师亲自修好的 他可能愧疚吧
The architect fixed it himself. Felt bad or something.
这估计就是雷蒙大发雷霆的原因
I think that's why Ramón was so mad.
我打过电♥话♥找你
I tried calling.
你能发给我今天早些时候录的影片吗
Can you send me your footage from earlier today?
雷蒙·维亚的采访
The Ramón Vieja interview.
我得赶截稿时间 你为什么需要
I am on a tight deadline. Why do you even need it?
他是嫌犯
He's a person of interest,
但他请了很多律师
but he's lawyering up hard.
我需要设法迫使他行动
I need something to force his hand.
那人看起来就是一副会杀人的样子
The guy definitely seems like he kills people.
-如果这导致嫌犯被捕 -我第一个通知你
- If this leads to an arrest... - You'll be the first to know.
谢了
Thanks.
-你最好了 -嗯
- You're the best. - Yeah.
你生我气了吗
Are you upset with me?
没
No.
没有 我只是...
No, I just...
我睡不着
I haven't been sleeping.
原来失眠很难受
Turns out, insomnia sucks.
谁能想到
Who knew?
有什么想跟我谈谈的吗
Anything you want to talk about?
我陆续想起了更多那晚的事
I've been remembering more from that night.
都是小细节 根本不合逻辑
Tiny things. They don't make any sense,
但我...
but I just...
我不明白我为什么会这样
I don't understand why this is happening to me.
我为什么全都想不起来了
Why can't I remember anything?
因为真♥相♥就是
Because the truth is...
你亲眼看见我杀了一个人
...you watched me kill a man.
没人该看到那种画面
And nobody should have to see that.
怎么了
What?
雷蒙少了一个袖扣
Ramón's missing a cuff link.
我知道他怎么丢的了
And I think I know how he lost it.
什么 那是我的独家新闻
What... That's my scoop!
黛妮 我们得回肯梅尔
Dani? We need to get back to the Kenmare.
在那里会合
Meet me there.
有人吗
Hello?
这会毁了我
This is gonna ruin me.
我能证明雷蒙揍了莱尔
I think I can prove Ramón hit Lyle.
我在肯梅尔的三楼找到了他的袖扣
I found his cuff link on the third floor of the Kenmare.
就在斯旺的公♥寓♥下面
Right below the Swanns' apartment.
这意味着他们的确听见了吵架声
Which means they really did overhear a fight.
待在原地 我快到了
Stay put. I'm almost there.
-我得挂了 -什么
- I got to go. - What?
-我好想听见有人 -布莱特 什...
- I think I heard someone. - Bright? Wh...
有人吗
Hello?
有人在那里吗
Is there someone there?
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
像被推下电梯井了
Like I've been pushed down an elevator shaft?
下次我推荐你走楼梯
Next time I recommend the stairs.
你一定是最幸运的活人了
You've got to be the luckiest guy alive.
我们要不要开车去大西洋赌城
I'm thinking we drive down to A.C.,
在掷骰子赌桌上碰碰运气
make a run at the craps tables.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表