剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
第二季 第九集
也许你内心纠结痛苦
Or maybe you're all torn up inside
是因为逍遥法外的感觉一点都不糟
because getting away with murder didn't feel bad at all.
相反 那感觉非常好
No, it felt good.
-抓着我的手 -我怎么能相信你
- Grab my hand! - How can I trust you?
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
没别的办法了
There's no other way.
马科姆 你画的东西
Oh, Malcolm. Why must everything you paint
怎么都有伤口
have an exit wound?
这是个梨
It's a pear.
血淋淋的梨
A bloody pear.
好啊 或许艺术治疗不适合我
Fine. Well, maybe I'm not cut out for art therapy.
我答应不过是因为你想拖延
I only agreed to this because you wanted to procrastinate.
你难道不是该写书去吗
Aren't you supposed to be writing a book?
外人多年来一直在猜测你
Strangers have been making assumptions about you for years.
我以为你会很高兴有机会让他们知道
I thought you would relish the chance to show them
真实的你其实糟得多
how much worse you really are.
亲爱的 这种金句还是留给你老妈吧
Darling, leave the bon mot to mother.
我就觉得我还没试过
I just feel like I haven't tried.
我以前写作的 我还写日记
I used to write, I kept diaries.
但你父亲被捕后
But then, after your father's arrest,
我就不再写作了 而是开始压制自我
I stopped writing, started repressing.
家族通病
Runs in the family.
我真的记不得多少了
I honestly remember very little.
警方报告呢
What about the police reports?
你说的一切都有转录吧
Aren't there transcripts of everything you said?
我知道有个人会非常乐意帮忙
I know someone who would be very happy to help.
少来了
Nonsense.
吉尔那么忙 肯定没空帮我这事
Gil is far too busy to help me with this.
看 他有新案子了
See? He's got a new case.
重案组调查恐怖凶案
他们没找我吗
They didn't call me?
他们怎么没找我
Why didn't they call me?
我该从何说起
Where should I start?
忘记找谁了吗
Forget to call someone?
没忘 我确定
Nope. I'm pretty sure
所有该在这里的人都在了
everyone who's supposed to be here is here.
我需要你休息
I need you to take a break.
你在行动时经历了死亡 孩子 那很有创伤性
You lost someone in the field, Kid. That's traumatic.
拜托 创伤都是我的中间名了
Come on. Trauma's my middle name.
好吧 说出来的意思没我想的那么好
Okay, that came out worse than I meant,
但我没事
but I'm fine.
吉尔 我知道你在乎我
Gil, I know you care about me.
所以你会让我帮忙的
Which is why you'll let me help.
好吧
Fine.
还有件事
Um, and one other thing.
没有其他事了
There is no other thing.
是我妈妈的事
It's for my mother.
她需要外科医生的档案好写书
She needs The Surgeon files for her book,
或许你能拿到
and I thought maybe you could get them?
我知道她很想见你
I know she'd love to see you.
那是答应了吗
So is that a yes?
别那么兴奋啊 为了这些牛
Try to look a little less excited. For the cows' sake.
你来了
You're here.
他们还说你今天不来了呢
They said you were not coming today,
但我的星象说今天会发生
but my horoscope said that a cosmically-sanctioned romance
遭天谴的浪漫 所以你来得正好
was happening today, so you're right on time.
而且 你在流血
Also, you're bleeding.
不 是颜料 新爱好
Oh, no, it's, uh, paint. New hobby.
我以为这是你的爱好呢
Oh, I-I thought that this was your hobby?
其余的尸体呢
Where's the rest of the body?
腿 还没发现躯干
Legs. No torso yet.
也没发现头 所以确认身份比较困难
Or head, which makes it a bit harder to ID the guy.
我们知道他是男性 55左右
We know he's male. Mid-50s.
仓库的警报器大概午夜时被关掉
The warehouse alarm was turned off around midnight.
早班人员发现了尸块
The morning crew found the body parts.
然后报了警
They called it in.
有哪个员工没来上班吗
Any employees not show up?
据我们所知没有
Not that we know of.
经理正在调取记录
The manager's pulling records
并翻看监控
and looking through security footage.
我们知道他是怎么...
Do we know how...
链锯 抱歉
Chain saw! Oh, sorry.
我一直在等你问
I was waiting for you to ask.
鉴于血液已凝固
Given the way the blood has clotted,
我们认为死者被凶手
we think that the victim was still conscious
"德州电锯杀人狂"时 还有意识
when the killer went full Texas Chain Saw Massacre.
布莱特 你刚来 你怎么看
Bright, you got fresh eyes. What do you see?
肢解 失踪的头 现场布置
The dismemberment, the missing head, the staging.
这是力量和控制的表达
It's an expression of power and control.
听上去某人的愤怒问题很严重
Mm, sounds like someone with serious anger issues.
但这不是一时兴起的杀人
But this wasn't a spur-of-the-moment murder.
-而是深思熟虑的 -是场表演
- This was thought-out. - It's performative.
这能给凶手带来快♥感♥
Our killer derived pleasure from this.
所以 这可能是个
Which means we may be dealing
刚开始萌芽的杀人狂魔
with a budding homicidal psychopath.
我可能刚改吃素了
Think I just became a vegetarian.
卡普肖医生
Oh, Dr. Capshaw?
-现在没空 -我就想...
- Not now. - I just have a quick...
-我说了现在不行 -薇薇安
- I said not now. - Vivian.
拜托
Please?
-别那么喊我 -对不起
- Don't call me that. - I'm sorry,
但我止不住地想那天晚上
but I just cannot stop thinking about the other night.
我也是
Neither can I.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
我就不该...
I never should have...
那是严重的判断失误
I-It was a colossal lack in judgement.
大部分好事都是如此
Well, most good things are.
我这辈子做过坏决定
Look, I've made bad decisions in my life--
吻过不该吻的人 信过不该信的朋友
kissed the wrong men, trusted the wrong friends--
但那些和我跟你做的事比都不算什么
but all of that is nothing compared to what I did with you.
那对我也意义重大
It meant a lot to me, too.
得了 小薇
Come on, Viv.
我们在一起很好
We are good together.
我们之间的火花
This electricity we have,
是所有真爱必备的要素
it's what all great love affairs are made of.
不
No.
那是真实罪案播客必备的要素
It's what true crime podcasts are made of.
我不会拿我的生命或工作冒险
I'm not risking my life or my job
-或是我的... -心
- or my... - Heart?
我本来想说"尊严"
I was gonna say "dignity."
你的尊严玩法可多了
Oh, the things I could do to your dignity.
马丁·惠特利
Martin Whitly.
结束了
It's over.
话别说太早
We'll see about that.
布莱特有跟你说过他的心情吗
Has Bright said anything to you about how he's been feeling?
好吧 也没跟我说过
Right. Me neither.
问题是 他如果绝口不提
Problem is, I think this thing is gonna eat away at him
我怕他早晚会被这事给吞噬
if he doesn't talk about it.
能吞噬他的事还少吗
More than everything else eats away at him?
好吧 我会跟他谈谈
Okay. I'll talk to him.
我们找到了躯干
We found the torso.
你们在聊什么
What are you guys talking about?
你
You.
技术组把这地方翻了个底朝天
Techs searched the place top to bottom.
头不在这里
The head isn't here.
可能是凶手拿走了 好剥夺受害者的人性
The killer may have taken it to dehumanize the victim.
但他希望我们找到这个
But they wanted us to find this.
尸体只有这部分穿了衣服
It's the only part of the body that's clothed.
但这衬衣是完好无损的 也就是说...
But the shirt's intact, which means...
凶手是在他死后给穿上的
The killer dressed him post-murder.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表