剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
你会记得酒的确切年份吗
would you remember the exact vintage?
肯定不会
No, you wouldn't.
除非这是一个你排练过无数遍的故事
Unless it was a story you had rehearsed a thousand times.
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
愿意效劳
Well, happy to help.
我能问问 你想让我帮什么忙吗
Uh, may I inquire what I'm helping with?
米尔顿奶奶最爱的地毯
Grandma Milton's favorite rug.
阿塔图尔克送给她的那张
The one that Ataturk gave her.
被马科姆和安斯莉扔了
Malcolm and Ainsley threw it out.
他们编出了一套完美说辞
And they have this perfect cover story.
这语气我很熟悉 亲爱的 很有1997年的风格
I know that tone, darling. Very 1997.
你是不是有点多疑
A little paranoid, aren't we?
我这是在干什么
What am I doing?
反正他们也不会对你掏心窝子
They wouldn't confide in you anyway.
是吗
Wouldn't they?
试试 杰西
Try me, Jess.
问我
Ask me
你不敢问的问题
what you're too afraid to ask.
地毯被毁的那个晚上
The night the rug got ruined.
就是尼古拉斯·安迪考特失踪的那晚
It was the night that Nicholas Endicott disappeared.
这不是问题
That's not a question.
问那个问题
Ask... the question.
我说不出口
I can't.
很好 因为这太荒唐了
Good, because it's ridiculous.
你不会真以为孩子们把他杀了吧
Do you really think your children killed him?
然后把他的尸体
And then, what, wrapped his body in the ru...
用地毯裹住
in the rug
再把他运到了爱沙尼亚
and shipped him to Estonia?
行了 行了
Okay, okay.
也许我是有点神经质
Perhaps I was letting myself get a little carried away.
别太自责
Well, don't beat yourself up too much.
毕竟他们也是我的孩子
They are my children, too, after all.
上梁不正下梁歪
Apples don't fall that far from the tree.
我得挂了
Ooh, got to run.
等你下次怀疑我们孩子
Uh, let's do this again next time
是纵火犯或者汽车大盗的时候再聊 再见
you suspect our children of arson or grand theft auto. Bye now.
我亲爱的女儿
My dear girl.
好久不见
It's been too long.
朗妲·扬
Rhonda Young?
我是来问杰瑞·查普曼的事
I'm here to talk about Jerry Chapman.
别烦我
Just leave me alone.
我知道这很难
I know this is hard.
你爱过他 一定很痛苦
You loved him. You must be in pain.
你根本体会不到
You have no idea.
他对我很好
He was good to me.
非常好
Real good.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
-你做了什么 朗妲 -什么都没做
- What did you do, Rhonda? - Nothing.
问题就在这
That's the problem.
我该再努力些 他当时很害怕
I should have done more. He was scared.
杰瑞害怕谁
Who was Jerry scared of?
另一个犯人
Another inmate.
他想越狱
He wanted to escape.
杰瑞不肯帮忙 但这个人不罢休
Jerry refused to help, but this guy wouldn't let up.
不接受拒绝
Wouldn't take no.
他太可怕了
He's terrifying.
你知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
他们叫他外科医生
They call him The Surgeon.
你怎么在这
What the hell are you doing here?
她是我女儿 马科姆
Well, she's my daughter, Malcolm.
我们两个有什么不能叙旧的理由吗
Is there some reason why the two of us can't catch up?
我需要找人聊一聊我的记忆
I needed someone to talk to about my memory,
你又不肯听我说
and you wouldn't listen.
他是唯一一个了解情况的人
He's the only other person who knows.
你不能跟他谈
Well, you can't talk to him.
我不能跟他谈 不能跟你谈 真是疯了
I can't talk to him, I can't talk to you. This is insane.
我感觉我要疯了
I feel like I'm going insane.
你没有 我保证
You're not, I promise.
你有什么没告诉我
What aren't you telling me?
他杀了杰瑞
He killed Jerry.
这是纽约警方的官方结论吗
Is that the official position of the NYPD?
-这不是新闻 -也不是真的
- It's not a news story. - Or true.
如果我能找到第二个确认信息的渠道 我就发布
If I can get a second source to confirm it, I'm running it.
事先声明
And for the record,
我不知道你们谁在撒谎
I don't know which one of you is lying.
瞧瞧这家子
This family.
大家都在寻找真♥相♥
I mean, everyone's on a hunt for the truth.
你需要抗酸药吗 我感觉自己需要一颗
Do you need an antacid? I feel like I need an antacid.
你别演了
You can drop the act.
我们找了杰瑞的女友朗妲
We spoke to Jerry's girlfriend, Rhonda.
她告诉了我们一切
She told us everything.
黛妮在跟阿斯皮纳谈
Dani's talking to Espinal.
你要回单独监禁了
You're going back into Solitary.
你不是梦想着野外
You weren't dreaming of the wild.
你是想逃跑
You wanted to escape.
而杰瑞不肯帮你 所以你杀了他
And Jerry wouldn't help you, so you killed him.
首先
One:
虽然逃跑听上去很美好
while escape sounds lovely,
但我跟墙锁在一起 记得吗
I'm chained to a wall, remember?
其次
Two:
谁是朗妲
who's Rhonda?
第三
And three:
杰瑞差点摔在了我身上
Jerry nearly fell on me.
怎么可能是我推的他呢
How could I have pushed him?
没错 但你可以操纵别人帮你干
No, but you could have manipulated someone to do it.
还记得特温吗
Remember Tevin?
-还有约翰·沃特金斯 -说真的 儿子
- John Watkins? - Honestly, son,
你说的一切听起来
everything you're describing sounds
都耗时耗力
like a whole lot of hard work.
你是个精神变♥态♥
You're a psychopath.
你不在乎欺骗谁 伤害或杀了谁
You don't care who you lie to, who you hurt or kill.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I-I knew it.
你在小组的崩溃不只是装出来的
Your little breakdown in group wasn't just for show.
你真的那样看我
You really feel that way about me.
因为我无法信任你
Because I can't trust you!
我今天就不该来 这正是你想要的
I should never have come today. It's exactly what you wanted.
这是我想要的
This is what I wanted?
那真是 真是有史以来
Oh, that is... that is the single dumbest profile
最蠢的侧写了
in the history of profiles.
因为如果我真的是你认为的
Because if I really were the cold-blooded psychopath
冷血精神变♥态♥
you think I am...
那我会恨你
I would hate you.
不是为这些事
Oh, not for any of this.
不不 而是为毁了我的生活
No, no, no. No, for destroying my life.
二十年前 你举报了我
20 years ago, you turned me in!
你自己的父亲
Your own father!
你毁了我
You ruined me!
还有你母亲
And your mother!
你也毁了她
And you ruined her!
但我不是那样的人
But that's not me.
还有 我也不会杀杰瑞 因为你很擅长查案
Also, I wouldn't kill Jerry, because you're very good at this.
你会破案 然后再也不回来
You'd solve the crime, and you'd never come back.
那朗妲为什么要陷害你
Why would Rhonda try to pin this on you?
你见过她吗
Have you ever met her?
没有 但是名人
No. But celebrities--
你懂的 容易被人盯上
you know, they're easy targets.
这是我们的负担
It's the burden we bear.
这感觉像私人恩怨
This felt personal.
你到底对朗妲做了什么
What did you do to Rhonda, specifically?
你治好了杰瑞
You cured Jerry.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表