剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Stardust,
星尘
we need to hide in Windsor Caves or Claw will kill us.
我们得躲在温莎洞里 不然爪会杀了我们
No Puff Paws, I can't leave without Dingle Pan.
不行 软掌 不带上幽谷盘我不能走
Do you want me to stay with you?
你想我留下来陪你吗
You'll stay with me?
你愿意陪我
Yeah.
当然
OK. Kiss me.
好 吻我
Maya Chan, did you brush your teeth?
麻雅酱 你刷了牙吗
Yeah, I'm in bed! I'm asleep now!
刷了 我在床上了 已经睡了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. Let me turn the light off.
我爱你 我把灯关了
No, no, can you leave that on?
别关 开着吧
OK. All right.
好的
Hurry up dummy!
快点 蠢货
We're gonna be late for school!
我们上学要迟到了
It's my bathroom, too! Shut up!!
这也是我的卫生间 闭嘴
What are you doing in there? Shaving your back?
你在里面干什么 剃背吗
Oh my god! Stop!
我的天 够了
You can't just barge in! I was brushing my teeth!
你不能闯进来 我在刷牙
There is no privacy in this house!
这家里毫无隐私可言
Good morning. Morning.
早 早
Is it just me, or it's super dry last night?
是只有我觉得昨晚特别干吗
My nostrils are crusty.
我的鼻孔好硬
This is too strong, again.
太浓了 不是第一次了
It's a light roast. Light roasts are stronger, Curtis.
这是极浅烘焙 极浅烘焙味道更浓 柯蒂斯
You know I don't like it strong
你知道我不喜欢太浓
and yet you continue to make it strong.
而你仍然煮得很浓
It's Peruvian. Yeah, well, it tastes like shit.
这是秘鲁咖啡 味道像屎
OK, I'm gonna go. Love you. Bye. Bye, sweetie.
我要走了 爱你 拜 拜 亲爱的
Just use more cream, like...
倒多一点奶 像这样
OK, thank you. I I love you. OK, thanks. Love you.
谢谢 我爱你 谢谢 爱你
I got to go. Have a good day at school.
我得走了 学校顺利
Pay attention, people.
大家专心点
We're discussing The Hero's Journey.
我们要讨论《英雄的旅途》
Maya.
麻雅
Um, what are we gonna do this weekend?
我们这周末要做什么
Like I really want it to be fun.
我希望能很有意思
Yeah. Fun. Do you wanna go see, like a movie,
嗯 有意思 你想去看电影
or something. That would be fun.
什么的吗 那会很有意思
We could tell your mom that we're gonna go see
我们可以跟你妈说我们要去看
Chicken Run and then see Coyote Ugly instead.
《小鸡快跑》但其实是看《女狼俱乐部》
What?
什么
Maya. Yeah. What?
麻雅 嗯 什么
You're not listening, obviously. Yes, I am.
你显然没在听 我在听
Um, I got to poo.
我得去大便
OK, let's go.
走吧
Or actually, can--can I go in there alone this time
这次我能自己一个人去吗
'cause I kinda want some privacy.
因为我想有点隐私
Oh, yeah. You're your own person.
好啊 你的事你做主
OK. Thanks. You just always want me to go in there with you.
好 谢了 只是你总是让我陪你一起去
Yeah, I know, it's just gonna be like, a nasty one.
我知道 但这次会比较恶心
So, I don't wanna put you through that, you know.
我不希望让你难受
It's OK. I'll just breathe through my mouth.
没事 我可以只用嘴呼吸
OK, or can you just, like keep watch outside,
好 或者你能守在外面
and that, so, no one can come in?
确保没人进来吗
Ok.
好的
Sex.
性
Sexual.
性♥爱♥的
Sex.
性
Vagina. Vagina...
阴♥道♥ 阴♥道♥
You, guys, I can't wait! B*Witched is like the best band.
各位 我等不及了 B*Witched是最棒的乐队
*- * Gotta let me in * - * Hey, hey, hey! *
*让我进去* *嘿嘿嘿
** Let the fun begin. Hey! *
*开始玩乐吧 嘿
You guys, we have to be
各位 我们今晚
good about calling Q102 tonight from 6 to 7.
6点到7点一定要狂打Q102
Like, we need to win these backstage passes. We have to.
我们得赢得后台通行证 必须拿到
No one ever calls. It's gonna be so tight.
没人会打的 会超赞的
Oh, my God.
我的天
Guess who's coming to our town this weekend. B freaking Witched.
猜猜这周末谁要来这里 B*Witched乐队
This is so jazzed.
好激动
You, like, B*Witched.
B*Witched乐队
Whoa. Like, uh, I'm the wolf today... Yeah.
我今天是狼 对
Hey, hey, hey--
嘿嘿嘿
Yeah. So, we need to call the radio station tonight between 6 to 7
嗯 所以6点到7点的时候我们得打给电台
to try to get backstage passes.
试图得到后台通行证
And the good thing is that,
好消息是
like no one ever calls, so, it's gonna be tight.
没人会打 所以会超赞的
Are you so going right now?
你还在拉吗
That was a hard long one, huh?
拉得可真够久的
So weird, it doesn't smell like poop at all in here.
好奇怪 完全没有屎味
Your body must be changing or something.
你的身体肯定在变化之类的
Yeah.
是啊
All done.
好了
So, we called 603, 606, we'll skip 605
我们打603 606 跳过605
'cause everyone's gonna call at 605.
因为人人都会打605
Yo, I found the Spice channel.
我找到了情趣频道
Yesterday, I mapped it out. Every 48 seconds
昨天 我标出来了 每48秒钟
it shows a titty and it lasts for about a second.
就会出现一个奶♥子♥ 持续大约一秒
It's awesome. Wow, that's so, like... specific.
超棒 真具体
Hey, Sam, is it weird to see your mom on screen?
萨姆 在屏幕上看到你妈会不会很怪
Do you stay hard? Fuck you. I stay hard 24/7.
你会一直硬吗 去你的 我全天候都是硬的
Are you guys, like talking about, like masturbating, or...
你们是在讨论手♥淫♥吗
Yeah, Maya. Just ignore them. Like, they're pervs.
嗯 麻雅 无视他们 他们是变♥态♥
It's just porn, dork.
毛♥片♥而已 呆子
OK, well, do you mind keeping the sex talk down?
你们讨论性能小声点吗
Can you just suck my balls?
你能吃我的蛋吗
Oh, can I barf all over your fat face? Sam!
我能吐在你的肥脸上吗 萨姆
Hey, I heard Connie M.
我听说康妮·M
puts peanut butter on her crotch and has a dog lick it.
把花生酱抹在她裆部 让狗舔
Are you serious? I'm serious.
认真的吗 认真的
Eww. Eww.
恶心 恶心
What the fuck?
太奇葩了
That's nasty. I could never do that.
好恶心 我可做不到
So, I'm coming home with you, right?
我跟你一起回家 对吗
To make the calls? Yeah, yeah.
去打电♥话♥ 好啊
'Cause I just-- I just don't want to do it in my house, so...
因为我不想在我家打
Yeah.
没问题
Yeah.
嗯
Dammit! What?
该死 怎么了
No, I forgot, I forgot. I have to, um...
不 我忘了 我忘了 我得
go to Sam's house to do a math project.
去萨姆家做一个数学作业
Tonight? Yeah.
今晚吗 对
Do plans mean like zilch to you?
计划对你来说毫无意义吗
No, I made a plan with Sam first,
不是 我先跟萨姆定下来的
so, obviously I'm keeping that. Means a lot to me.
所以我得遵守诺言 这对我很重要
Just remember to call Q102... Yeah.
记得拨♥打♥Q102 嗯
At 6:00 p.M. 6:00 p. M. I know. I'm not stupid.
晚上6点 6点我知道 我不是笨蛋
I refuse to be home this weekend. Don't worry, we'll win.
我这周末不要在家过 别担心 我们会赢的
I'll call at 6:00.
我会在6点打电♥话♥
** I really wanna win for the weekend *
*我真的想赢得周末的通行证
** I really wanna win for the weekend *
*我真的想赢得周末的通行证
** I really wanna win for the weekend *
*我真的想赢得周末的通行证
** I really wanna win For the weekend, weekend *
*我真的想赢得周末的通行证
** I really wanna win for the weekend *
*我真的想赢得周末的通行证
No one come in for an hour, I'm taking a nap!
一小时内不要进来 我要睡觉
You think since you have a job... You got a great kid.
你觉得因为你有工作 你有个很棒的孩子
...and make money, that makes you better than me. I know.
赚钱 你就比我好 我懂
Just get a job, OK? Just get a job.
去找个工作 好吗 找个工作
OK, then who's gonna drive Anna to school?
那谁开车送安娜去学校
I'm not gonna talk to you like that, OK?
我不要这样跟你说话 懂吗
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表