剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Hamburger, go away... I want...
汉堡 走开 我想
What's your brother up to?
你哥哥在干什么
I don't know. Who cares?
不知道 谁管呢
Maybe we should go annoy him.
也许我们该去骚扰他
I thought we're gonna play Sylvanian.
我们不是要玩森贝儿玩偶吗
Well, who's to say how long we do Sylvanian for?
谁规定我们要玩玩偶玩多久
And I just feel like guest's choice.
我感觉应该客人做主
So... Actually, it's the host's choice.
所以 实际上是主人做主
'Cause it's my house, like that's-- technically we are--
因为这是我家 严格来说 我们在
Technically, it's our house.
严格来说 这是我们的家
'Cause I am your sister for these two nights, so...
因为这两个晚上我是你姐姐 所以
guess I get to choose.
应该由我做选择
OK, host gets pick.
好吧 主人选
You get to pick. What do you wanna do?
你可以选 你想做什么
You wanna do Sylvanian, or you wanna do... Shuji?
你想玩玩偶还是去骚扰秀治
Hey, knock, you soy bomb.
不知道敲门吗 大豆炸♥弹♥
What's a soy bomb?
什么是大豆炸♥弹♥
It's like a really gnarly fart.
一个很臭的屁
Maya has the smelliest farts of anybody
麻雅的屁是我认识的人中
that I freakin' know. Yeah, I know.
最臭的 我知道
'cause that's why he calls me soy bomb.
所以他叫我大豆炸♥弹♥
No, Anna is a soy bomb too.
不 安娜也是大豆炸♥弹♥
No, I am not. Anna.
我不是 安娜
What are you doing?
你干什么
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Ouch. That's disgusting.
好疼 恶心
That's so loud, Anna. You want another one?
你声音好大 安娜 还想要一个吗
I got this shit like I'm automatic. No, I don't.
这玩意就像是自动的 不想
Put it in my face.
弄在我脸上
Give it to me next.
下个给我
Stop.
够了
I like farts. No.
我喜欢屁 不
Yeah, I bet you drop crazy soy bombs, huh?
你肯定也会放大豆炸♥弹♥
I don't even know what you are talking about. I don't poop.
我都不知道你在说什么 我从不大便
I mean, like, you can't poop and you can't fart,
你不能大便 不能放屁
like, what's on your butt?
那你屁♥股♥上是什么
Is there no hole in your butt? I have a big hole in my butt
没有屁♥眼♥吗 我有个很大的屁♥眼♥
and I poop a lot out of it.
我大便拉得很多
Ok.
好的
You guys just don't realize it.
你们只是不知道而已
I am the smelliest shit there ever was.
我拉的屎是史上最臭的
Can I wear your chain?
我能戴你的项链吗
Leave.
走开
Hello.
你好
My name is Mayana.
我叫麻雅娜
Hello, Mother. Hello, brother.
你好 妈妈 你好 哥哥
Morning. Did you see that?
早 你看到了吗
Morning. That's 'cause we are twins.
早 因为我们是双胞胎
This looks amazing.
看着好棒
Oh, my God.
我的天
You like it? Really... Wow.
你喜欢吗 真的好棒
I love it.
我爱死了
What?
什么
I barely had a bite. I am not done.
我就吃了一口 我没吃完
Anna, just a little bit. I wasn't done.
安娜 就一点点 我没吃完
I, like, didn't even have any. OK.
我一口都没喝 好
Seriously? Yes.
不是吧 是的
Thanks a lot.
多谢了
It's OK, sis, we'll share. Enjoy.
没事的 妹妹 我和你分 慢用
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you want some? Oop, sorry.
你想要点吗 抱歉
Aah, that's my napkin.
那是我的餐巾
Yeah, Anna, stop being a dummy.
是啊 安娜 别像个笨蛋一样
You are so funny, Shuji.
你真好笑 秀治
But for a dumb person.
不过是就一个笨蛋而言
Hello.
你们好
I am your substitute teacher, Ms. Osei-Kuffor.
我是你们的代课老师 奥赛-库佛
Now, Mr. O told me to teach y'all some history on Mark Twain.
O老师让我教你们一些马克·吐温的历史
But guess what rhymes with Twain?
但猜猜什么和吐温押韵
Harriet Tubmain.
哈丽雅特·塔布曼[美国著名废奴主义者]
We're gonna be learning about her,
我们今天要学习她
and all the rest of my heroes today.
以及我其他的英雄
Now, I want everyone to write an essay... Maya...
我想大家写篇论文 麻雅
Um, are we still on to practice our dance after school
放学后我们还要去联♥系♥跳舞吗
or... Yeah.
还是 当然
Fifty pages.
50页
OK. Of course.
好 当然
OK. That's the plan.
好的 计划就是这样的
Ok.
好
All right. Five, six, seven, eight...
好了 五六七八
OK, sorry, you keep doing that. It's actually like this.
不好意思 你总是那么动 应该这样
That's exactly what I did.
我就是这样动的啊
OK, no. You were doing--
不 你明明是
It's like this, and you were doing like... this.
应该这样 而你是这样
And it's like this.
应该这样
I wasn't. I was doing this.
我没有 我是这样跳的
But OK, whatever.
不过随便咯
Whatever, actually, I don't really want to do it anymore.
随便吧 我不想跳了
Let's just not practice.
我们别练了
I am gonna talk to my boyfriend.
我要去和我男友聊天
Can I have some privacy.
我能有点隐私吗
Please. Who's that?
拜托 谁啊
What?
什么
Who is your boyfriend?
谁是你男友
It's Flymiamibro.
Flymiamibro
Like, I have talked about him
我随时随地都在
constantly. No, I know.
说他 我知道
I didn't know it was official. It's official now?
我不知道你们确认了关系 现在正式交往了吗
Haven't been able to talk to him
你来这里之后
since however many days you have been here
就没跟他聊过了
'cause there hasn't been time,
因为没时间
but... All right, fine, whatever.
不过 好吧 随便咯
OK. Whatever!
好 随便咯
To be honest, my mom usually uses canned tomatoes
老实说 我妈一般用灌装番茄
so I have not really done this.
所以我没这么做过
Like this?
这样吗
Or like... Like that.
还是 这样就对了
Yeah, yeah...
嗯嗯
Very good, Anna. You're natural.
非常好 安娜 你很有天赋
Is that thin enough? Yes, yes, yes.
够薄了吗 是的 是的
Thanks. Good.
谢谢 很好
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么
Slice them a little bit thinner. Yeah.
再切薄一点 嗯
I can help.
我可以帮忙
Here, I'll... give me one. Be careful.
我 给我一个 小心点
That's actually different than your mom wants it to be cut.
这跟你妈妈想要的效果不一样
I know how my mom wants her tomatoes cut, Anna.
我知道我妈想怎么切番茄 安娜
Th that's... That works.
这 可以了
N-- Not really. It looks... ugh.
并不行 看着...
If you can't use that then you can't use... Maya.
要是你不能用这个的话 那你就 麻雅
...anything. I don't really understand.
什么都用不了 我不明白
Sorry, she's so silly.
抱歉 她太蠢了
She's...
她
Ok.
好了
What do I do with the end slice?
最后一片该怎么处理
Oh, eat it.
吃了
Eat it. It's OK.
吃了 没事的
Yum?
好吃吗
...she kinda puts it to her nose...
她把它放到她鼻子前
...and smells it and goes,
然后闻了闻 说
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表