剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Yeah, that is weird. I bet she eats--
确实很怪 她肯定吃
I bet she eats all kinds of gross foods.
她肯定吃各种恶心食物
Fish-heads. Ew!
鱼头 吐了
No, I don't.
不 我不吃
And this, you guys has been an example of racism.
这就是一个种族歧视的例子
And I would just like everybody to acknowledge that
我希望大家能认识到
and I see that happening in our school... I am Japanese.
我们学校里有很多这样的事 我是日本人
So, um, where was I?
我刚讲到哪儿了
I was just saying that in America...
我刚说在美国
Maya, me love you long time!
麻雅 我爱你好久了
You sound Jamaican... OK.
你听上去像是牙买♥♥加人 好了
That's not part of this.
这不是计划里的一部分
Hey, Lucy Liu, can I get a $5 hand-job?
刘玉玲 我给你5块钱你给我打飞机吗
You're Japanese? No shit, Maya, I'm American.
你是日本人 废话 麻雅 我是美国人
Her eyes are always closed. Hey, hey,
她眼睛总是闭上的 嘿 嘿
what's going on here?
你们在干什么
Everyone, everyone, get back to your classes.
所有人回到你们班上去
What's going on?
怎么了
Someone put this on my locker.
有人把这个贴在了我的储物柜上
Who is responsible for this?
谁干的
Well, it's...
是
Seriously?
不是吧
Oh, Miss Kone, come on, come on.
科恩小姐 过来
We're going to wait in here till Mr. Ravage comes.
我们去里面等拉维吉校长过来
Maya, it was... We're going to have to call your parents,
麻雅 这 我们得通知你家长
you know, that was a hate crime.
这是仇恨犯罪
It... Come on, come on, get in there.
这 快 快进去
Be quiet and sit down.
安静 坐下
I thought they were friends.
我以为她们是我朋友
Anna.
安娜
Kone. Mom.
科恩 妈
She is my best friend
她是我最好的朋友
and her name is Maya
她叫麻雅
and just so you know
给你们说下
the only reason I did that was to bring attention because
我之所以这么做是想引起关注 因为
Becca and Stevie and Connie were treating her differently.
贝卡 斯蒂微和康妮区别对待她
All right. Let’s not point the finger, all right?
行了 别甩锅 好吗
This is about you and all this racism.
这是你干的种族歧视
Honey, I taught you this, no?
亲爱的 我不是教过你吗
I'm disappointed. That's what I'm trying to say.
我很失望 这正是我想说的
I'm trying to bring attention to the issue.
我想让大家关注这问题
Don't be a know it all. You're 13.
别自以为什么都懂 你才13岁
I--I think, uh, some...
我觉得
major apologizing is in order.
你得向她诚挚道歉
See, this is why she doesn't take anything seriously.
看 这就是为什么她对什么事都无所谓
Why? You just want her to apologize
为什么 你就想让她道歉
go through the motions of apologizing
做做样子
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and then you're gonna go home
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 然后你就回家
and you'll watch The Simpsons with her later.
和她一起看《辛普森一家》
The point is, then she doesn't learn...
关键是 她从来学不会
What's wrong with The Simpsons?
《辛普森一家》怎么了
...to take it seriously. Jesus fucking Christ, Curtis.
认真对待 老天 柯蒂斯
Mom, we're in school, you can't say... Who gives a fuck?
妈 我们在学校里 你不能说 谁他妈在乎
OK, uh, I wanna thank you both...
好了 我想谢谢你们两位
so much for coming down here today.
今天过来
And as for you, Miss Kone, I will see you in detention.
至于你 科恩小姐 留堂见
I'm not eating.
我不吃饭
I'm not eating until racism is over.
种族歧视结束前我不吃饭
You're going on a hunger strike like Gandhi?
你要像甘地一样进行绝食抗♥议♥吗
What? Oh, for heaven sakes.
什么 我的天呐
Geez, dummy.
天啊 蠢货
What happened?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Come on. Lets' go.
我们走吧
Here you all go.
来吧
You know what?
知道吗
Take a nice long look at yourself,
好好看看你自己
and your bigotry.
还有你们的歧视
It's your problem.
这是你的问题
Anybody else, anybody else wanna test me?
还有谁想考验我吗
Boom, bitch. Suck my pubes, bitch.
砰 贱♥人♥ 吃我阴毛吧 贱♥人♥
Yo, what up, Shuji? What's up?
好啊 秀治 好啊
Um, welcome to the park.
欢迎来到我们的地盘
Yo, this is my sister, Maya.
这是我妹妹 麻雅
Yo, what up, Maya?
你好 麻雅
What's up, Evan?
你好 埃文
Let's sit down. So...
我们坐下吧 那个
Some fucked up shit happened to her today.
今天她遇到了一件很操蛋的事
Someone wrote "I'm Japanese" On her locker
有人在她储物柜上写上"我是日本人"
and a bunch of kids called her a dirty Jap.
一群小孩叫她肮脏的日本人
Yo, that's fucked up.
这也太操蛋了
This is Andy Kim. He's in my grade.
这是安迪·金 跟我一个年级
What's up?
好
Yo, you're trying to hit this, though?
你们想抽这个吗
This tree is hella tight, dawg. Yeah, let's do it.
这玩意很酷 来吧
Yo, Maya, you wanna hit this?
麻雅 你想抽吗
Hey, yo! No, wait.
嘿 别
I'm just kidding.
逗你们的
Hey, yo, she never hit a pipe though. Yes, I have.
她从没抽过 我有的
Like freaking dank faded all the time.
我随时都是嗨的
Um, you know what? On second thought I feel like...
那个 我转念一想 我感觉
I normally would, but I just, during school, like shouldn't.
一般来说我会抽的 但现在在上学 我不该抽
You know? Staying sober for school.
你懂吗 为了学业保持清醒
I respect that.
我尊重
Uh, Shuji, you wanna hit this? Yeah. All right.
秀治 你要抽吗 好啊
Oh, God. Hey, Koney. Why aren't you at lunch?
天 科恩 你怎么没去吃午饭
Honey-baked ham day.
今天有蜂蜜火腿
I'm just kind of busy, like fixing the school.
我慢着修正学校的问题
Oh, well, actually that's not really a bad idea
这其实不算是个馊主意
to take a look at yourself especially when you
审视你自己 尤其是当你
think something's everybody else's fault.
觉得某件事是其他所有人的错
Ok.
好的
Have you seen Maya? She's, like, mad at me or whatever.
你有看到麻雅吗 她貌似在生我气
Uh, sweetie pie, why don't you sit down and have some lunch.
亲爱的 要不你坐下吃午饭吧
You don't seem like yourself today.
你今天不像你自己了
I'm on a hunger strike until racism is over.
我在进行绝食抗♥议♥ 直到种族歧视结束
Oh. Uh, you--you want half of this?
你想吃一半这个吗
Because that other thing's gonna take a sec.
因为另一件事一时半会儿结束不了
What kind is it?
是什么
It's--It's kind of a meat.
一种肉
Ham. There might be cheese in it.
火腿 里面可能有奶酪
Just keep it. Just keep it. No, no. It's OK. I'm good.
拿去吧 拿去 不用 我不需要
I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我没事 我没事
Yeah, right. Thanks, Jan.
好吧 谢了 珍
Why'd they switch out Aunt Viv? Think about it.
他们为什么换了薇芙姑妈的演员 想想吧
She got that lighter skin, that's right.
她肤色更浅 没错
Yo, Maya needs justice, man.
麻雅需要正义
She needs to, like, put her racist ass friend in check.
她得教训下她的种族歧视朋友
She's not really that racist, she's like...
她没那么种族歧视 她
a good person.
是个好人
No, that shit that she said to you
不 她对你说的那些话
was some of the most fucked up stuff that I've ever heard.
是我听过的最侮辱人的话
I bet my sister doesn't even know what racism is.
我妹妹肯定连什么是种族歧视都不懂
That is such bullshit. Yes, I do.
狗屁 我懂的
It's like when you're mean to people
就是当你因为一个人的肤色
'cause of their skin color and like lynch them.
就对他们刻薄 欺负他们
No, it's not always as obvious as that.
不 不总是这么明显的
Yeah, Maya, think about it.
嗯 麻雅 想想吧
Use your head.
用用你脑子
Do your parents own the cleaners? You look dirty.
你家长请了清洁工吗 你好脏啊
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表