剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Hello?
喂
Maya? Na.
麻雅 娜
Guess what? What?
猜猜怎么着 什么
This is freakin' crazy but,
很不可思议
guess who the hell's sleeping over
猜猜谁要在上学期间
at your house for two school nights?
在你家住两晚
Wait, what? You are? Yeah.
什么 是你吗 对啊
No. Yeah.
不是吧 是的
Wait, is this real?
是真的吗
It's so real. Oh, my God. Wait.
非常真 天啊 等等
My mom knows? Yeah, she okayed it.
我妈妈知道吗 她同意了
My parents are going on, like, a couple's retreat or something.
我父母要去夫妻静修什么的
What's that? I don't know. Summer camp for grownups.
那是什么 不知道 成年人的夏令营
They leave tomorrow.
他们明天走
Oh, my freaking Jesus. I know.
我的天 是啊
Fluff your freaking pillows for me so we can be real comfy.
把你的枕头弄软 我们好舒服睡觉
Ok, ok, ok.
好 好 好
Oh, and bring your clothes that match mine
带上你和我相匹配的衣服
so we can be twins. I'm never, ever gonna wanna leave.
这样我们就能做双胞胎 我永远都不会想离开了
Like, I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you more. I love you the most.
我更爱你 我最爱你
F you! F you, bitch!
去你的 去你的 贱♥人♥
Love you. Bye. Bye.
爱你 拜 拜
Ew, what is that?
恶心 那是什么
It's sage. It's supposed to help with negative energy.
鼠尾草 可以去除家里的负能量
I want the house to be really clean when we come home.
我希望我们回家后家里能非常干净
Jesus, Kathy. This is so freakin' heavy.
天啊 凯西 重死了
What do you have in here? God! No, no, no. Don't. No.
你装了什么 天 不不 别打开
Why in the hell are we taking rocks to the retreat?
你干嘛带石头去静修
They are crystals, all right? Yeah, bu
这是水晶 好吗 可是
And we need them for the meditations.
我们需要它们做冥想
Says who? What is this retreat for?
谁说的 这静修是干什么的
Well, it's because your dad and I haven't been getting along.
因为你♥爸♥和我最近相处不顺利
Well, you probably weren't aware of that.
你可能不知道
Yeah, she-- she knows, Kathy,
她知道的 凯西
because we are fighting right now. No, we are not fighting.
因为我们现在就在吵架 我们没有吵架
Is this thing for you guys to get along better?
这会让你们关系变好吗
Yeah, that's the plan.
计划是这样的
OK. Well, I really gonna miss when you get back
好 期待你们回来
and dad doesn't sleep on the couch anymore.
到时爸爸不要再睡在沙发上了
Yeah.
是啊
Hopefully, that will be happening a lot less from now on.
希望以后这种情况会少很多
Right?
对吧
Huh? Yeah.
对吧 嗯
OK. Vámonos.
好 我们走
** I'm getting a sister *
*我要有个姐姐了
** I'm gonna get a sister *
*我要有个姐姐了
** I'm gonna get a sister, sister... *
*我要有个姐姐了 姐姐
Shut the fuck up.
他妈的闭嘴吧
Maya! Shuji, language.
麻雅 秀治 别说脏话
Maya... What?
麻雅 干什么
...just because Anna is coming, it doesn't mean slumber party.
就因为安娜要来 不代表你们可以开睡衣派对
Mom, you can't be too strict. You can't
妈 你不能太严格 你不能
No, it's still a school week. You two Mo Mom, I know.
这周你们仍然要上学 你们 妈 我知道
Both have to behave. Mom, stop.
都得安分点 妈 够了
You can't be too strict with her. We talked about this.
你不能对她太严厉 我们说过的
No... No, I am just gonna treat her
不 不 我会像对待你一样
just like I treat you. No, Mom.
对待她的 不要 妈
Don't. Mom!
不要 妈
Stop whining, dummy.
别抱怨了 笨蛋
Don't call me that.
别这么叫我
Why, don't call you dummy?
怎么 别叫你笨蛋吗
Dad, are you serious right now?
爸 你都不管管吗
Maya, stop whining.
麻雅 别抱怨了
Shuji, enough of the dummy thing, huh?
秀治 不要再叫她笨蛋了
That's them, that's them, that's them!
他们来了 他们来了
Sister, sister, sister.
姐姐 姐姐 姐姐
Hi...
嗨
Oh, my God. My sister.
天啊 我的姐姐
Thank you so much for letting Anna stay here.
非常感谢你们让安娜住在这
I hope she's not gonna be any inconvenience.
希望她不会给你们添太多麻烦
I'm staying over on a school night.
我要在上学期间在这过夜
** You're staying on a school night *
*你要在上学期间在这过夜
We should say goodbye. Yeah.
我们该道别了 嗯
** You're gonna be my sister, sister *
*你要做我的姐姐了
Anna, we have to go. Maya.
安娜 我们得走了 麻雅
I love you. Hey, come here.
我爱你 过来
Bye. Bye, sweetie.
拜 拜 亲爱的
Be good, OK? Have fun at the retreat.
听话 好吗 静修愉快
Bye. Love ya.
拜 爱你
OK. Buh bye.
好了 拜拜
Goodbye, Maya.
再见 麻雅
Thank you. Anna...
谢谢 安娜
Hm hmm. Please take your shoes off.
嗯 把鞋脱了
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Bye. Your shoes.
拜 你的鞋
Bye.
拜
Please take them off. Oh, sorry.
请脱下来 抱歉
I always forget. She doesn't have to, Mom.
我总是忘记 她不用脱的 妈
Yes, she does. Stop!
怎么不用 够了
Sorry. She does. OK.
抱歉 她需要
She doesn't have to.
她不需要
Ooh, so muddy.
好多土
No running.
不要跑
We are sisters.
我们是姐妹
Shuji, Shuji, Shuji.
秀治 秀治 秀治
Get out. No.
出去 不
Smells bad.
好难闻
Hey, girls, don't stretch that T-shirt.
姑娘们 别把T恤崩坏了
Thanks.
谢谢
Anna.
安娜
What song is this?
这是什么歌♥
Go help your mom.
去帮你妈妈
Go help your Go help your mother. Daddy, daddy, daddy...
去帮 去帮你妈妈 爸爸 爸爸
Maya, stop it! That
麻雅 够了 没
That that's fine. Daddy doesn't like it.
没事 爸爸不喜欢
Don't. Come on.
别 拜托
Yes. Stop showing off.
是啊 别秀了
I am not, idiot.
我没有 笨蛋
Anna, let's go play Sylvanian.
安娜 我们去玩森贝儿玩偶吧
Um, I-I wanna help do the dishes.
我想帮忙洗盘子
Oh, thank you, Anna.
谢谢你 安娜
Mom, you never thank me for doing the dishes.
妈 你从没谢我洗盘子
Well, you never help me.
你从没帮我
Are you serious? Yes, I do.
你认真的吗 我当然有帮
When?
什么时候
Anna...
安娜
let's play.
我们去玩
We will.
过会儿
I love the food.
我喜欢今天的食物
What is that lemony thingy? It's so good.
那个柠檬味的是什么 好好吃
Yuzu. You like that?
柚子 你喜欢吗
It's a-- It's like a Japanese citrus fruit.
是一种日本柑橘属水果
You like Yuzu? I love Yuzu...
你喜欢柚子 我爱柚子
I guess. It's really great.
大概吧 很不错
And I love "You... zu".
我爱柚 子
Anna-- Anna, let's go play.
安娜 安娜 我们去玩
Let's go.
快点
** Goin' to the chapel And we're gonna get married to the man *
*去礼拜堂 我们去和他结婚
Let's get a hamburger.
我们去买♥♥个汉堡
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表