剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
A condition where, um, your bones almost crack
你的骨头很脆弱
because you didn't get your vitamins. Got milk?
因为没有摄取维生素 有牛奶吗
Ooh, I'm so old.
我好老
Ooh, my back.
我的背
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Five, six, seven, eight. Five, six, seven, eight. One...
五六七八 五六七八 一
And then it's kind of doing this at the end.
然后最后做这个动作
Yeah, like this. Yeah.
对 像这样
But it was like, sometimes it looked like this,
有时候看着像这样
but it was...
不过
it was so fun.
特别有趣
And we filmed it, on-- And it was like,
我们拍了下来 还有
Stevie, Jessica, Connie. Yeah. Oh, my God,
斯蒂微 杰西卡 康妮 我的天
actually Maya did this
麻雅还在表演中
really funny character... No.
扮演了一个特好玩的 不要
...for that... I'm not doing it.
角色 我不要
It was so funny.
超好笑
I'd want to see it.
我想看
OK. I'll do it.
好吧 我来表演下
So funny. OK. It's really funny, but it was like...
超好笑 特别好笑 但是
It's like... They made me do it,
就像 她们让我做的
and I, like, didn't know what I was...
我也不知道我是什么
uh, I'll do it. OK. Like...
我要开始了 像这样
Oh, Guido, you want the milk for you... I make the cake.
圭多 你想要牛奶 我做了蛋糕
It's like... OK, you racist.
就像 你搞种族歧视
It's not racist. They were, like, joking. I don't know.
这不是种族歧视 她们在开玩笑 我也不知道
Wait, did--did you just make fun of Mexicans?
你是嘲笑了墨西哥人吗
I wasn't... I didn't say I was Mexican,
我没有 我没说我是墨西哥人
like, they told me I was
她们说我是的
and it was like a joke. So, wait, wait, wait. So...
就是个玩笑 等等 等等
In this video project,
在这个视频作业里
you play servant
你扮演仆人
and you're serving all your white friends?
服侍你所有白人朋友
And she put a blanket over Ojichan's shrine.
她还在爷爷神龛上盖了一条毛毯
You don't mess with Ojichan's shrine.
你不能对爷爷神龛胡来
I didn't.
我没有
I just didn't want to scare them. Oh, my God.
我只是不想吓到她们 我的天
Why are you so ashamed of being Japanese?
你为什么这么为自己是日本人而感到羞愧
I'm not.
我没有
I'm like barely Japanese, and I'm cool with it.
我几乎算不上是日本人 但我无所谓
Guido is fucked up, too.
圭多也很操蛋
Watch your language.
注意用词
Mom? What?
妈 怎么了
Anna, you are more fucked up for making her do that.
安娜 你让她这么做你更操蛋
Mom?
妈
Good job, racists.
干得好 种族歧视者
...as a great beacon light of hope,
犹如带来希望之光的硕大灯塔
the greatest demonstration for freedom
将成为我国历史上
in the history of our nation.
为争取自♥由♥而举♥行♥的最伟大的示♥威♥集♥会♥
It came as a joyous daybreak
恰似结束漫漫长夜
to end the long night of their captivity.
禁锢的欢畅黎明
"Brings attention
关注
to reality that teenagers are in denial about."
青少年否认的现实
Oh, dude!
哥们
I just caught a Psyduck! OK.
我刚抓了一只可达鸭 好的
You're such an idiot.
你真笨
Let's see it. I got you. I got you so good.
我看看 我简直吊打你
You do this every single time.
你每次都这样
Dude, it's like it's two time.
就两次而已
It's not funny.
不好玩
I get you every time. It's always funny.
我每次都赢你 总是很好笑
Can we help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗
No, can I help you?
不 有什么我能帮你们的吗
Oh, we don't... we don't speak Japanese.
我们 我们不会说日语
Me neither.
我也不会
No! God, you're paying for that.
不 你给钱
Hi. Um, is the principal here, please. It's important, please.
你好 校长在吗 我有要事 拜托
The principal isn't in right now.
校长现在不在
Is there something I can help you.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Um, yeah, actually I-- I've been noticing some, um...
是的 我最近注意到
racism in society
社团里一些种族歧视
and I would like to report it.
我想举报
OK, kiddo.
好的 孩子
Oh, Principal Ravage.
拉维吉校长
Um, I just have a quick thought for you.
我有个想法想跟你说
Yeah, uh-huh. Sure. What?
好啊 什么
Um, I've been noticing a bit of a pattern in this school
我最近注意到学校里的一个形态
which is, um...
也就是
Um, racism.
种族歧视
And also separate se-segregation.
还有分离 种族隔离
And I just think it needs fixings, so...
我觉得这问题需要解决
Uh-huh. Well, thank you for bringing this to my attention,
嗯 谢谢你告诉我
Anna,
安娜
but I can't tell kids who to spend time with.
但我不能告诉孩子们该跟谁一起玩
And I hear that. I really do, but...
我知道 真的 可是
actually asked Jeeves last night for some ideas.
我昨晚在网上搜了一些点子
and I'm thinking of like
我在想
a demonstration or something, you know, like...
可以进行示♥威♥什么的
they do organize drunk driving scenes
他们会安排酒后驾车现场
to show kids, like why not to drink and drive,
让孩子们知道为什么不能酒后驾驶
and I think we can do like the same thing.
我觉得我们也可以这么做
Uh, you know what? I hear you,
嗯 我懂你意思
but these tend to work themselves out.
但这些事往往会自行解决
Sometimes they don't and you need a demonstration.
有时候并不会 所以你需要示♥威♥
Ok. Great.
好 很好
I guess it's up to me, you dick.
看来只能我来了 混♥蛋♥
Wake up!
醒醒
So, it'll just be kind of a favor,
算是帮个忙吧
um, and it wouldn't interfere
不会干扰
with drama rehearsal after school at all.
你们放学后的戏剧排练
It actually be like...
实际上
now-ish.
就是现在
So, yeah? Just see, you think of this as a script
好吗 把这当做是剧本
and if you're him...
如果你是他
Hi.
嗨
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hi! Hey, darling.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, how are you? I'm OK.
你好吗 我很好
I don't know, I'm just a little like...
我也不知道 昨晚过后
blah, after last night. Yeah.
我有点不知道怎么形容 嗯
I know what you mean, it was crazy.
我懂你意思 很疯狂
Yeah, it was just weird. It's kind of eyeopening for me.
嗯 就是很怪 让我大开眼界
Yeah, yeah. And I'm sorry.
是的 我很抱歉
And I got a little something for you later.
我过会儿有东西给你
What do you have?
你有什么
OK, party people... A surprise?
好了 派对动物 惊喜吗
...today we're talking about the late Thomas Jefferson.
今天我们将谈论已故的托马斯·杰斐逊
What do we know about the great TJ? Yes.
我们对TJ有什么了解 你说
Yeah, he's dead.
他死了
That is true. OK.
没错 好的
Yes. Gabe again.
好 又是盖博
Uh, he loves grilled bananas.
他喜欢烤香蕉
I don't think that's true, Gabe.
这好像不是真的 盖博
Bless you.
保佑你
You don't know what I know.
你不知道我知道什么
OK, I do know that he was a Founding Father.
好 我知道他是开国元勋
What...
什么
He was a disgusting slave owner.
他是个恶心的奴隶主
Maya is Japanese.
麻雅是日本人
That's so weird.
真怪
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表