剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Last time on "Pen15"...
《青春期的我们》前情提要
Oh, my God, Na, seventh grade!
我的天 娜 七年级
It's gonna be so amazing.
会棒呆的
It's gonna be really, really good.
会非常精彩
It's gonna be like the best year of our lives.
这会是我们人生中最棒的一年
Maya, what the fuck did you do to your hair?
麻雅 你的头发怎么了
Ugis! Ugis!
UGIS UGIS
Wait, what? It means ugliest girl in school.
等等 什么 意思就是学校里最丑的女生
Here comes Brandt. He's so cute.
布兰特来了 他好帅
Is Alex looking at me?
艾利克斯在看我吗
No. He'll probably look at me later.
没有 他可能过会儿会看我
I'm, uh, I'm Brendan. I burned this for you.
我是布兰登 我给你拷了这个
I guess he, like, loves me or whatever.
看样子他是喜欢我
You have a boyfriend!
你有男友了
He put his lips, like,
他把他的嘴唇
all the way around mine and sucked.
包住了我的 然后吮吸
Well, at least you've, like, had your first kiss.
至少你有过初吻了
But I wish that I hadn't.
真希望我没有
I feel, like, older. I know, me too.
我感觉老了一点 是啊 我也是
I don't wanna do seventh grade.
我不想上七年级
I'm not doing seventh grade by myself.
我不要一个人上七年级
I don't know how to say this.
我不知道该如何开口
Your dad and I, we're getting a divorce.
我和你♥爸♥爸 我们打算离婚
Everything's just different,
一切都不一样了
and I just have to break up with him.
我必须和他分手
Welcome.
欢迎
Oh, my God, some random guy just IM'd me again.
我的天 有个人又给我发了消息
Flymiamibro22.
Flymiamibro22
Hey, hottie. What u look like.
美女好啊 你长什么样
I'm about to meet him after school.
我即将在放学后见到他
You haven't met him in person yet?
你还没见过他本人
Well, no, we've talked on AIM.
是的 我们在AIM聊了很多
He's probably some warty old dude and lives with his mother.
他可能个浑身是疣的老头 和他妈生活在一起
It's me.
是我
I'm Flymiamibro22.
我是Flymiamibro22
Oh, God. Oh, my God. Maya!
天呐 天呐 麻雅
Alex, will you dance with me?
艾利克斯 你愿意和我跳舞吗
No.
不
What did you just say to Alex?
你刚跟艾利克斯说了什么
That's so messed up.
真操蛋
She took you under her wing.
她照料了你
Nice moves, UGIS.
动作不错 UGIS
Want me to finger you?
想让我指交你吗
Yeah.
嗯
You have both really hard nips.
你们两个的乳♥头♥都好硬
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you too.
我也爱你
Don't tell anyone. Yeah.
别告诉任何人 嗯
Okay, and I'm adding for you 2,000 kids.
好 我给你加上2000个小孩
Oh, my God.
我的天
Maya, you're copying me. I'm doing it.
麻雅 你在抄袭我 我在做了
Okay, tell me when to stop.
告诉我何时停止
Stop.
停
Okay. 12.
好 12
Okay, you're not with Brendan.
你没有和布兰登在一起
Oh, my God, I don't want to be mean,
天 我不想刻薄
but he's like obsessed with me, so... He's literally
但他迷恋我 他真的
obsessed with you. I know.
超迷你 我知道
Okay, wait, okay, okay.
好的 等下
So you live in a mansion, which is amazing.
你住在豪♥宅♥里 这很棒
Yes! Ooh! A BMW 8 Series!
棒 有一辆宝马8系
You have four kids.
有四个小孩
You were literally one away from getting Alex, which is crazy.
差一个就能和艾利克斯在一起了 不可思议
I just feel like I want him a little bit less right now
我感觉我现在想要他的程度少了一点
'cause he dissed me at the dance or whatever, so...
因为他在舞会上挖苦了我
Such an asshole.
混♥蛋♥一个
Should we even, like, go to Spencer's pool party?
我们要去斯宾塞的泳池派对吗
Like, who's even gonna be there?
谁会去啊
Just gonna be Sam...
只有萨姆
Gabe, Jafeer...I just Yeah.
盖博 贾飞尔 我 是啊
Maybe we just stop in.
也许我们可以过去
Yeah, like for literally a second.
就短暂停留
Let's just, like, say hi, be seen, and then like,
我们打个招呼 被人看到后 就说
"Bye-bye, we got places to go."
再见 我们还有别的地方要去
Just "byebye." I don't know, like, no offense,
就说个再见 无意冒犯
but I think we're too good for it.
但我觉得那派对配不上我们
Like, we're too good for it.
那派对配不上我们
Mom, straight. Yeah, straight.
妈 直线刮 嗯 直线
Straight! It's straight.
直线 是直线啊
Okay, one, two, three...
好了 一 二 三
I just think the real thing is that we've changed.
我觉得关键是我们变了
Yeah, it's so weird. Yeah.
嗯 好奇怪 是啊
Yeah! Like, after this weekend,
对 在这周末后
I think we are on another level.
我们就到了另一个层次
Okay, my other ear. Okay.
我的另一只耳朵 好
Yeah, I'm just keeping my--my options open.
我要给自己留出选择的余地
You should keep your options open.
你该给自己留出选择的余地
You're literally the hottest I've ever seen you. What?
我从没见过你这么性感 什么
Anna, I swear! Yeah.
安娜 我发誓 嗯
You're at your hottest. Yeah.
你现在是最性感的时刻 嗯
We, like, had Brandt J.
布兰特·J
freaking like touch us up at the same time.
同时摸我们
Like, it's crazy. That's true.
太疯狂了 是啊
It burns, it burns!
好烫 好烫
Wait, you haven't told anyone, though, right?
你没告诉任何人 对吧
'Cause Brandt said not to.
因为布兰特叫我们别说
Oh, my God, I swear to God, no.
天 我发誓 没有
Wash it off now!
快洗掉
Okay, so you have a limo made of diamonds.
你有一辆钻石做的豪华轿车
Oh, my God, yes. And 2,000 babies.
天 棒呆 以及2000个小孩
Wait--what? No!
什么 不是吧
2,000?
2000个
That's crazy! You almost got Sam. I just crossed out Sam.
太疯狂了 你差点就和萨姆配对 我刚划掉萨姆
Oh, thank God. He's a psycho.
谢天谢地 他就是个疯子
Oh...my...God.
我的天
Stop! Who?
不是吧 谁
You got Brandt.
你配上了布兰特
No, I didn't! No, I didn't! Are you kidding?
才没有 不可能 你开玩笑吗
Wait, are you kidding? No, you got Brandt.
你开玩笑吗 没有 你和布兰特配上了
I knew it! Okay.
我就知道 好
But you live in a shack with 2,000 babies.
你和2000个小孩住在一个棚屋里
Do you wanna sign for this life? Okay, I mean,
你想要这样的生活吗 我是说
that's tough because it's 2,000 babies in a shack...
这很艰难 跟2000个小孩住在棚屋里
Right. But, like, it just means I get to kiss him
嗯 但这意味着我可以吻他
2,000 times so, yeah, I sign for this life.
2000次 所以我愿意
Oh, you slut bag!
你个骚货
Anna, shut up. I'm gonna go, okay?
安娜 闭嘴 我要挂了
'Cause I wanna get ready. All right, love you.
我要去做准备 好 爱你
Okay, love you. Bye, bitch. Bye!
好的 爱你 再见 贱♥人♥ 再见
What's up, Brandt?
好啊 布兰特
Wait.
等等
Stop. You...
打住 你
you've been thinking about me?
你有在想我吗
I've--I've been thinking about you too.
我也有在想你
Yeah.
嗯
Sam, wait. Literally back off!
萨姆 等等 让开
Like, I'm in the middle of something.
我在忙呢
Sorry.
抱歉
That was really good.
很不错
Okay, now your turn.
现在该你了
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表