剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
OK. And good luck. You're gonna be great, honey.
祝你好运 你会表现很好的 亲爱的
Fantastic. Go for it.
好了 开始吧
** Happy birthday to you *
*祝你生日快乐
** Happy birthday to you *
*祝你生日快乐
That--that was really good.
很不错
That was really good.
很不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Round of applause again.
再来一轮鼓掌
You guys have made my decision tough.
你们让我好难决定啊
Anna, you will be singing the two-bar solo
安娜 你会有两小节独唱
and, Heather, you will doing
海瑟 你来表演
the sign language solo that accompanies it.
附和她的哑语独唱
And actually I know one.
我知道一个
Thank you.
谢谢
And then Commonwealth of Nations. Hmmhmm.
然后是英联邦 嗯
But then I wonder if, like the...
但我在想
Daddy!
爸
Sweetheart!
字幕
It's so good to see you. Oh! Hi, Daddy.
见到你真好 嗨 爸爸
Hey, Shuj. OK, Dad. Look at my new dance.
秀治 爸爸 看看我的新舞蹈
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Dad, look. That's great.
爸 看看 真棒
Gigs went really, really great.
演出进行得很顺利
Oh, man!
天啊
So good to see you guys!
真开心见到你们
Are you ready for the big day? Yeah.
你准备好你的大日子了吗 嗯
Yeah? Timpani. Yeah. I know.
是吗 定音鼓 我知道
You need some help rehearsing? I'm killing it.
你需要帮助排练吗 我打得可好了
You are? I would love to see that. Yeah.
是吗 我想看看 是的
Can I see that?
我能看看吗
Can I help you? I kill that. No, Dad, I'm like...
需要我帮你吗 我可拿手了 不要 爸 我
I kill on Timpani.
我定音鼓打得很棒
After dinner.
晚饭后
Rehearsal, like do it the solo in front of you?
在你面前单独演奏排练吗
Yeah.
是的
OK. Hamper sounds good.
大篮子声音不错
Dad. Stop! OK.
爸爸 别这样 好
So, start playing.
开始打吧
OK, just don't say it like that.
别这样说话
I--I didn't say it like anything.
我没怎样说啊
Yes, you did. Can you just shut up for a second,
你说了 你能闭嘴一下吗
'cause I was about to play and you are messing me up.
我正准备打 而你在干扰我
Maya, just...
麻雅 就
Come on, calm down. I am calm, Dad.
冷静 我很冷静 爸
I'm just trying to play for you, so, can you, like, stop.
我要给你表演了 你能停一下吗
Don't look at me like that. It's gonna mess me up.
别这样看我 会让我分心的
Look away.
看别的地方
Don't look at the drum, literally look at that wall over there,
别看鼓 看那堵墙吧
and listen.
然后聆听
Dad! OK.
爸 好的
All right, all right, I--I got to stop you.
我得让你停下
Oh, my God! You are holding the mallets wrong.
天啊 你鼓棒没有拿对
You know, let me show you. Dad, this is why
让我给你做示范 爸 这就是为什么
I didn't want to do this with you. If you can't play for me
我不想跟你一起打 如果你不能为我演奏
how you're gonna play for everyone else. I don't know
你要怎么给其他人演奏呢 我不知道
because not everyone's in, like,
因为不是每个人
a professional Steely Dan Cover Band, Dad!
都是专业的史提利·丹翻唱乐队的成员 爸
And they never will be if they don't know how to practice!
如果他们不知道怎么练习的话就永远加入不了
Oh, no!
不
Now, I'm gonna suck tomorrow night 'cause of you.
现在因为你我明晚肯定会糟糕透顶
Oh, fine. It's all because of me.
好吧 都是因为我
Get out! Fine. II looked at your wrong.
出去 行 我看错你了
Yeah, you did.
是啊
You know, Anna goes first today.
安娜今天先上场
Hi, Mai. I got you some ginger ale to settle your tum.
麻衣 我给你拿了杯姜汁汽水让你放松
What are you doing? You shouldn't look at the crowd.
你干什么 你不该看观众的
It's just gonna make you more nervous.
这只会让你更紧张
You're right.
你说的是
Anna, your parents are here.
安娜 你父母来了
Together? Yeah.
一起的吗 嗯
Oh, my God. That is so embarrassing.
我的天 太丢人了
Alex. Six o'clock.
艾利克斯 6点钟方向
Oh, no, I don't know what o'clock is. He's right there.
不 我也不知道是几点钟方向 他在那
Oh, where?
哪儿
He has a rose. Oh, my God!
他拿着一束玫瑰 我的天
He came. I'm getting nervous actually.
他来了 我有点紧张了
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Trailview Middle School's
女士们先生们 欢迎来到路景中学的
performing art showcase.
表演艺术晚会
La musique!
音乐
Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Unfreeze.
解冻
Oh, no, don't do this. Fuck!
别这样 靠
Quickly. Maya, quickly.
快 麻雅 快
Sam, can you take my solo 'cause my hands are claws.
萨姆 你能帮我表演独奏吗 我的手成爪子了
Just remember what I said. Whatwhat did you say?
记住我说的 你说了什么
What did you say?
你说了什么
Hey, Anna, your song was awesome.
安娜 你的歌♥唱得太棒了
Oh, really? You really act it out.
是吗 你很出色
Thanks.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
you're in for a special treat this evening.
你们今晚耳朵有福了
The band has been hard at work on an original song
乐队一直在排练一首我创作的
composed by me.
原创歌♥曲
Just breathe.
呼吸
One. Two...
一 二
Go.
开始
Great job.
好样的
Don't read it now. What?
现在别看 什么
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
You were great.
你表现很棒
Oh, thanks. Really great.
谢谢 真的很棒
It was fine. No. So proud. Yeah.
就还好啦 我很骄傲
Thanks. Your Mom had to leave early.
谢谢 你妈妈不得不提前离场
Yeah, I know. I saw. But I don't care. Is she OK?
我知道 我看到了 我无所谓 她还好吗
Yeah, she's fine. You know her.
嗯 她没事 你了解她的
She was in, uh, a mood.
她心情不太好
Yeah.
嗯
Dang it.
该死
I forgot to buy you flowers.
我忘了给你买♥♥花了
Dad, stop, it's fine. I mean, look at that nice young man.
爸 别 没事 看看那个年轻人
He's got flowers.
他有花
** Waiting for the sun So I can see your face again *
*等待太阳升起 我好再次看到你的脸
** I miss you, oh, so much Can't take another now *
*我好想你 无法再忍♥受哪怕一秒
** Without you in my arms... *
*你不在我怀抱
You know what?
知道吗
Here. Five, six, seven... Seven...
给 五 六 七 七
Seven dollars. There.
七美元 给
Dad, it's fine. OK, OK.
爸 不用 好 好
Um, you're gonna ruin my shirt, Sweety.
你要扯坏我衬衣了 亲爱的
OK. You know what? OK.
好的 知道吗 好
You were great.
你表现很棒
Maya?
麻雅
Can I--can I come back?
需要我过会儿再来吗
How are you? You OK?
你怎么样 你还好吗
Did you like my solo?
你喜欢我的独奏吗
Did I like it? I--I will never forget it.
我喜欢吗 我永远忘不了
So, it wasn't amazing? It was.
所以并不好 很好
I--I don't think it fit with the--
我觉得和节目
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表