剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Mom, what are you doing? As you remember, at school,
妈 你干什么 你知道在学校的时候
never get out of the car.
绝不要下车的
And why are you wearing that tank top?
你为什么穿着紧身短背心
Are you kidding, like with your breasts out?
你搞笑吗 把你乳♥房♥♥露出来
Be a bad, bad boy.
做个坏男孩
Hey... You're a bad, bad, bad boy!
嘿 你是个坏男孩
My parents aren't home,
我父母不在家
and I just need someone to watch me.
我只需要有个人看着我
I don't know where they went.
我不知道他们去哪儿了
Excuse me, sir.
打扰下 先生
Maya, they're trying to-- he's trying to talk to you guys.
麻雅 他们想 他想和你们说话
No, I know. He's just busy right now. Hold on.
我知道 他现在很忙 等等
All right, this is super fun, like--
好好玩哦
I'll just fricking play by myself.
我自己玩好了
It was, like, your idea to play this, so like...
是你想玩的 所以
Sorry. I thought you, like, still wanted to. I don't know.
抱歉 我以为你仍然想玩的 我也不知道
Let's just, like, do something else. I don't know.
我们换点别的事做吧 随便什么
OK, fine.
好吧
Alex! 'Sup!
艾利克斯 好啊
You've been, like, ignoring me for three days.
你无视我三天了
We are married. You can't do that anymore.
我们结婚了 你不能再这样
It's not like middle school.
不是初中了
I'm sorry, babe.
抱歉 宝贝
No, sorry is not enough, like--
不 抱歉可不够
OK, they need to like, make up now?
他们现在要亲热
Babe, we were just getting into it. What are you doing?
宝贝 我们正要做的 你干什么
I don't know. I'm just like Bored?
我不知道 我... 无聊吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Yeah. Again, like
嗯 又来
Let's just do something else. OK, fine.
我们做点别的吧 行吧
I'm trying to like--
我想
Don't hog it all chubs butt, like, I want it.
别自己抽完了 我想要
Give it to me like OK, slut.
给我 好 骚货
Wait. Who're you calling?
等等 你给谁打电♥话♥
Shh.
嘘
Hello. Sam?
喂 萨姆
Speaking...
我是
Hey... Wait. Who is this?
嘿 等等 你是谁
It's Miranda Harris.
我是米兰达·哈里斯
Ok...
好的
Hello?
喂
I was wondering if you had any salami,
我在想你有没有意大利香肠
'cause I'm trying to make a sandwich.
因为我想做三明治
Sandwich? Hello?
三明治 喂
Sorry about that. I just had to...
抱歉 我刚刚
use the bathroom quickly, but I just wanted to tell you that...
去上厕所了 但我想跟你说
I have a feeling that you like Maya Ishii-Peters,
我感觉你喜欢麻雅·石井-皮特斯
and I just Shh. Stop it! 'Na!
我 住嘴 娜
You're a bitch! You are.
你个贱♥人♥ 你才是
Oh, my God, I have an idea!
天 我有个主意
I'm hot!
我好性感
So much sluttier. Hey, Kyle.
骚多了 凯尔
I, like, wanna get married to you...
我想和你结婚
'Na... ...and I can't have sex before I do.
娜 结婚之前我不能做♥爱♥
I like Kyle.
我喜欢凯尔
Kyle, I can't wait to fuck you,
凯尔 我等不及要上你了
'cause I'm in no hurry for marriage.
因为我不着急结婚
Ah, you just fully copied me like--
你完全抄袭我的
Wait.
等等
We should, like, totally smoke this.
我们该把这个抽了
It'd be so chill.
会很酷的
Yeah, it'd be chill.
嗯 会很酷
I'm just not, like, 100% sure that I'm ready to be a smoker.
我只是不确定我准备好抽烟了
No, no, of course. Like...
不 当然
I'm not gonna do without you, 'cause we do everything together.
我不会不等你就抽 因为我们什么都一起做
Together, yeah. Yeah.
一起 嗯 嗯
Like, maybe we should, get like a lighter.
或许我们该找个打火机
To, like, play better, you know.
这样可以更逼真
Hey, Dad. Hey, Curt.
爸 柯蒂
Hey, you guys, you look festive.
你们打扮得很有节日气氛
Curt, we're playing like, dress-up.
柯蒂 我们在玩装扮游戏
Yeah. We're just gonna go for a walk.
嗯 我们要去走一圈
Oh, that's cool. Cool.
行啊 酷
OK. You need money or anything or...
好 你需要钱什么的吗
Um, yes, please. Yeah.
好啊 嗯
OK. That'd be great.
好 那就太好了
Thanks, Curt. You guys have fun, though.
谢了 柯蒂 你们好好玩
Yeah. Thanks, Dad.
嗯 谢谢爸爸
I love you. See you, guys.
我爱你 再见
Thanks, Curt. Bye.
谢谢 柯蒂 拜
See ya. OK, bye.
再见 好 拜拜
Uh, where are your lighters?
你们的打火机在哪
So, I think I want, like, four of them.
我想买♥♥4个
Or is that too many?
还是说太多了
What's up! I'm gonna...
你好 我
Here with your mom? I'm just gonna, like, check to see
跟你妈妈来的吗 我要看看
if they work.
能不能用
We're here alone, bitch. JK. But we're really here alone.
我们没有伴 贱♥人♥ 逗你的 真的没伴
Should I do, like, three, or do I do four?
我该买♥♥3个还是4个
Anna? What?
安娜 什么
Anna, do I do three or do I do four?
安娜 我该买♥♥3个还是4个
Just however many people get usually.
人们平时一般买♥♥几个就买♥♥几个
So... two? Two.
那就两个 两个
Yeah, two. We'll just, like, do two. We'll just do two.
嗯 两个 我们买♥♥两个 买♥♥两个
Whatever, you know. Thank you. Thank you.
随便 谢谢 谢谢
Wait, partner.
等等 搭档
Oh, my God.
我的天
Put it away. Put it away. Put it away. Go. Go. Go.
拿开 拿开 拿开 快走
This way. This way.
这边 这边
He like, literally thought we were...
他真的觉得我们
Wait. Which one do you think--
等等 你觉得哪个
No, wait. Oh, my God! 'Na!
不 等等 天啊 娜
Look. Oh, my God! What?
看 我的天 什么
That's Miranda's brother's car.
那是米兰达哥哥的车
What?
什么
Wait.
等等
Should we spy on them?
我们要监视他们吗
Oh, my God, you're so creepy, you stalker.
天啊 你好变♥态♥ 跟踪狂
I'm not a stalker! What are you doing?
我不是跟踪狂 你干什么
They're having a sleepover.
他们要在这过夜
Let's just, like, ding dong and ditch.
我们去敲门然后跑开
Oh, my God, you wanna ding dong and stay.
天 你想敲门然后留下
No.
不
OK, fine, let's just go back to your house then.
好吧 那我们回你家
Ok. Ok.
好 好
After you...
你先
My God! I knew it. You wanna stay.
天 我就知道 你想留下来
No, I don't.
不 我不想
Yes, you do. No, you do. You wanna do it.
你想的 不 你才想 你想留下来
No, you do it. No, you do it.
不 你去 不 你去
You do it. You do it.
你去 你去
Stop! You do it. Stop!
住手 你去 住手
Maya... Anna...
麻雅 安娜
Don't. Don't.
不要 不要
Stop! Anna, stop!
住手 安娜 住手
Go!
快跑
Go! Who is that?
快跑 谁啊
Maya?
麻雅
Yo.
好啊
Anna?
安娜
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表