剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Everything is just different now,
现在一切都不一样了
and I just have to breakup with him, so...
我必须和他分手
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
He's not the Brendan
他不是那个
that bought us snacks at the bowling alley, you know.
在保龄球馆给我们买♥♥零食的布兰登
He's like the Brendan
他是用舌头
that drilled the back of my throat with his tongue.
钻我喉咙的布兰登
So... it's up to you to get the next boyfriend.
所以要靠你去交下一个男朋友了
Why?
为什么
What about Cousin Richard?
理查德表哥怎么样
Do you like him? No, I don't. It's not him.
你喜欢他吗 不喜欢 不是他
Oh, it's someone?
是别人
Is it Sam?
萨姆吗
No.
不是
No. Let's just go to bed.
不是 我们睡觉吧
Wait, look at me... What?
等等 看着我 干什么
...and let me ask you again. Is it Sam?
我再问你一次 是萨姆吗
Is what Sam? Do you like Sam?
萨姆是萨姆 你喜欢他吗
Hey, butt-rat!
混♥蛋♥
Hey, Maya.
麻雅
What the hell? You're, like, being weird. I'm mad at you.
搞什么 你变得好古怪 我很不满
OK. Seriously?
好吧 认真的吗
I normally say things to you,
我一般对你说话
and then you say, like, mean things back.
你会回我一些恶毒的话
Mm. Sorr--
抱歉
God, you're just, like, being so lame.
天 你怎么这么逊
It's like ever since you started
自从你和那个
dating whatever her fricking name is,
鬼知道叫什么的人开始交往后
you're just being Her name is Jenna.
你就... 她叫珍娜
Maybe if you try to be nicer to me once in a while.
或许你可以试图偶尔对我有礼貌点
I'm nice. Oh, yeah?
我很礼貌啊 是吗
So how about you say something nice right now?
那你现在说点好话
Like, right now? Yeah.
现在吗 对
Argh! OK, like--
我想想
You're, like, less dandruffy in carpool this year.
今年拼车你头皮屑变少了
Oh, my God.
我的天
OK, I'm sorry. OK.
对不起 好吧
You...
你
OK, you're...
你
you're, like, the funniest person in our entire grade.
你是我们年级里最有趣的人
Not bad. Yeah?
还不错 是吗
Do you have something nice to say about me?
你有什么好话对我说吗
Yeah. If you want.
嗯 如果你想说的话
Well, you do a really good Ace Ventura.
你模仿的艾斯·文图拉很逼真
And?
然后呢
And um...
然后
you are a awesome friend.
你是个很棒的朋友
That's it?
就没了吗
Hey, Maya. Hi, Sam. Hi.
麻雅 萨姆 嗨
Walk me to class?
陪我去班上吗
Um, sure. See you later, Maya.
当然 再见 麻雅
Whatever.
随便咯
You've-- left your locker open.
你储物柜没关
OK. So, can I read this to you? Yeah.
我能念给你吗 嗯
OK. "Dear Brendan, wassup!
好 亲爱的布兰登 你好啊
This is Anna Kone.
我是安娜·科恩
We've been boyfriend-girlfriend for three weeks now,
我们做男女朋友三周了
which is the longest relationship I've ever been in.
这是我有过的最长的感情
I've been doing a lot of thinking
自从我们在观看《玩尽杀绝》时
since we kissed last night at Wild Things.
接吻后 我就想了很多
This is hard, but I don't think you're the one for me.
这很难 但我觉得你并不是我的那个他
So I'm breaking up with you. I hope we can still be friends.
所以我要很分手 我希望我们还能做朋友
See you in band. Anna Kone."
乐队见 安娜·科恩
That's really good.
写得不错
Should I mention about the kiss
我要不要提到那次接吻
that it was bad that he needs to work on?
很糟糕 他需要提高
No, I don't think so. That's mean.
别了 那太刻薄了
Right. Yeah.
是哦 嗯
Will you give it to him for me?
你能帮我给他吗
Yeah. I will.
可以
It's Becca.
是贝卡
Do you think she knows?
你觉得她知道了吗
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天 我的天
You need to get that to him before she does.
你得在她找上他之前把这个给他
OK. I can give Run fast. Go! Go!
好 我可以给... 跑快点 快去
Excuse me. Have you seen Brendan Tooler? Skyler? No?
打扰下 你有见到布兰登·图勒吗 斯凯勒 没
Have you seen Brendan or Skyler? Brendan?
你有见到布兰登或斯凯勒吗 布兰登
Have you seen Brendan or Skyler? None of you!
你有见到布兰登或斯凯勒吗 都没有
Phew!
字幕
Hey, Kone, Hey, Becca.
科恩 贝卡
Oh, my God.
我的天
Dear Anna,
亲爱的安娜
I don't think it's a good idea that we go out anymore.
我觉得我们不该再继续交往了
I'm breaking up with you. Brendan.
我要和你分手 布兰登
I couldn't find Brendan or Skyler anywhere,
我找不到布兰登或斯凯勒
so I can't reach... It's OK.
所以我没法 没事
It's OK. We got broken up with.
没事 我们已经分手了
Oh, my God, no. Yeah.
天啊 不 是的
I'm sorry. It's whatever, like
抱歉 没什么
I should've been faster. I'm sorry.
我该跑得再快点的 抱歉
I'm an idiot. No. I am.
我真蠢 我才是
It's OK.
没事
Your beady stupid little eyes, your fat nose.
你的珠子眼睛 你的胖鼻子
I play your stupid saxophone like that, asshole.
我就这么吹你的萨克斯管 混♥蛋♥
What?
干什么
Your mom said she overheard
你妈妈说她在车上
some stuff in carpool about you and Braydan.
听到了你和布雷登的事
That's not his name, and I don't wanna talk about it.
这不是他名字 我也不想谈
You really shouldn't hold things inside.
你不该把心事藏起来
Are you guys serious? What do you want me to say right now?
你们认真的吗 你们想要我说什么
Do you want me to tell you that I got dumped?
想让我告诉你们我被甩了吗
It's embarrassing. That's what's happened, so...
这很丢人 就是这样
You're so much cuter than he is. Totally.
你比他可爱多了 没错
You're gonna have so many boyfriends in your life...
在你找到你想共度余生的那个人
Totally. ...before you
没错 之前
find the one you wanna be with.
你会有很多男朋友的
I guess, yeah.
也许吧
But... but look...
但 听着
this is it. This is... This is love.
这才是 这才是爱情
And you didn't have that with Brendan.
而你和布兰登之间并没有
I know I didn't, and I still kissed him.
我知道没有 但我还是吻了他
Well, you had your first kiss.
你有你的初吻
We had and I wish I didn't. It was disgusting.
我们有了 但我希望没有 太恶心了
You know... life is-- it's about experiences,
你知道 生活的关键就在于各种各样的经历
and someone else will come along.
你会遇见别人的
Kissing definitely gets better. Right?
接吻体验也会越来越好 是吧
Yeah.
嗯
What is wrong with you guys?
你们什么毛病
See. It gets better...
看到没 会变得更好
OK. Oh, my God! ...and better...
我的天 越来
and better.
越好
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表