剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
She's in the bush.
她在灌木丛里
Um... yo, what are you doing?
你们在干什么
We were um... like, just about to smoke.
我们刚准备抽烟
Oh, cool. Us, too. Let's smoke.
酷 我们也是 来一起抽吧
Do you wanna smoke?
你们想抽吗
Yeah?
是吗
Oh, my God!
天啊
When are the boys coming?
男生们什么时候来
Nine. Like... relax, biatch.
9点 放松 贱♥人♥
Like the Fields or...
菲尔德一家还是
There's five of us and five of them.
我们有5个 他们也有5个
It's perfect.
正好
Isn't one of them, like, eight?
他们中不是有个才8岁吗
Yeah, but he's fucking hot.
嗯 但他很性感
I wish we had herb.
真希望我们能有大♥麻♥
Who's got the beer?
啤酒在谁那
Do you guys drink?
你们喝酒吗
I need to pee.
我得尿尿
So I'm freaking the eff out.
我慌了
Who cares? People drink.
谁管呢 喝酒很正常
Like, it's just beer.
就是啤酒而已
Who cares?
谁管呢
The Field brothers are so hot.
菲尔德几兄弟帅死了
Wait. Wait. Which one's the hottest one?
等等 哪个最帅
I like... It's like...
我喜欢 就像
I like Kyle. No. Scottie.
我喜欢凯尔 不 斯科特
It's Kyle.
凯尔
Are you drinking?
你在喝酒吗
Yeah, like, just one sip.
嗯 就一口
Without me. Cool.
不叫上我 酷
Anna, you take a sip.
安娜 你喝一口
Sip! Sip! Sip!
喝一口 喝一口
Sip, Anna, sip. Sip, Anna, sip.
喝一口 安娜 喝一口 安娜
Holy shit! Yeah!
我♥操♥ 爽
Yeah. Holy shit!
棒 我去
You guys ever done computer cleaner?
你们有谁用[吸]过电脑清洁剂吗
Yeah, actually, I have-- or my dad has.
嗯 我有 或者我爸用过
He uses it for computer, 'cause it gets in all the crevices.
他用来清洁电脑 因为可以进入所有缝隙
Yeah. We are inhaling not cleaning.
嗯 我们说的是吸不是清洁
Yeah! I know!
是的 我知道
Do you? Yeah, I do.
是吗 是的
I'll do it if you do it.
你吸我就吸
Ok. Ok.
好 好
Me, too. If you do it.
我也是 你吸我就吸
'Na? Mmhmm.
娜 你呢 嗯
Do it then.
那就吸吧
Ok. Ok.
好 好
Go. Give me space.
吸 给我空间
OK. Give me space.
好 给我空间
Ok. Ok.
好 好
In your mouth. In your mouth.
吸进嘴里 吸进嘴里
OK. Just inhale. Inhale.
好 吸吧 吸
OK, ready?
准备
Inhale! Inhale!
吸 吸
Let's do it. Inhale! Inhale!
我要吸了 吸 吸
Inhale! Inhale!
吸 吸
When does it--
什么时候
Oh, my God! Maya?
我的天 麻雅
Is this normal? Maya? Maya?
这正常吗 麻雅 麻雅
Maya? Ah, cool.
麻雅 酷
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天 我的天
How long were we out for?
我们昏过去了多久
Ten seconds.
10秒
We lost our minds, you guys. That was crazy!
我们疯掉了 太疯狂了
Just you. We didn't do it.
只有你 我们没吸
Wait, what? You looked so scary.
什么 你看着好可怕
I thought you were a corpse.
我以为你死了
Wait. You didn't do it, 'Na?
等等 你没吸吗 娜
Sorry. I--I--I... I was gonna...
抱歉 我 我本来是要吸的
It's just, like, I'm worried about my brain.
但我担心我的大脑
You promised.
你答应了的
You are fi you are fine. So messed up.
你 你没事 真操蛋
Guys, it's nine o'clock.
已经9点了
Where are the boys? Wait. It's nine?
男生们呢 等等 9点了
Can I use your phone?
我能用你的电♥话♥吗
Yeah. My brother's room.
嗯 我弟弟房♥间里
See? Now you try.
看到没 现在你试
'Sup!
你好
Can I-- May I use your phone, please?
我能用下你电♥话♥吗 拜托
Right in front of you-- the boat.
就在你面前 那艘船
Hello? Hey, Mama.
喂 妈
Is everything OK? Yeah. We're just
一切可好 嗯 我们
We are about to go to bed, so I just wanted to say good night.
我们准备睡了 我先跟你说声晚安
OK, I hear something. Yeah.
好 我听到了什么声音 嗯
Um, it's just-- it's a movie Anna rented.
是 是安娜租的一部电影
We're just-- yeah.
我们 嗯
It's Home Alone.
是《小鬼当家》
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Be polite.
礼貌点
Oyasumi.
晚安
Thank you. Good-bye.
谢谢 再见
My mom's not home, so...
我妈不在家 所以
Cool.
好啊
Uh... Stevie.
斯蒂微
Charney I guess.
查妮吧
Sick.
好
You.
你
Yes!
棒
The... the tall one.
高个子
Do you need help with that?
你需要帮助吗
Got it.
好了
Wait.
等等
What do you want?
你想要什么
Um, all the good spots are taken.
所有好位置都被占了
Well, we can't do everything together, so--
我们不能什么都一起做 所以
You ever play Crash Bandicoot?
你玩过《古惑狼》吗
What?
怎么了
You gonna do it? OK.
你要做吗 好
Wait. Mm-hmm.
等等
Ok.
好了
This is what I look like without it.
不戴牙套我就这样子
We've just done everything together since, like, '93.
93年起我们就什么事都一起做
And then all of a sudden, it's, like, everything can just change
然后突然间 一切可以
in, like, a flip or an instant.
瞬间就转变
I know exactly what you mean.
我懂你意思
My grandmother... died last year.
我外婆去年去世
Then you probably know exactly how I feel.
那你多半懂我的感受
I mean, I... I think so.
应该是吧
Dragon.
龙
I don't know how long you've known your grandma.
我不知道你认识你外婆多久
I've known Maya... literally forever.
我真的是亘古以前就认识麻雅了
Maybe it's more or less like,
或许跟我
when my magic cards got stolen.
魔术牌被偷差不多吧
I thought we were on the same page, but like--
我以为我们想法一致 但
You lost me.
你把我搞糊涂了
Wait, look...
等等 看
I'm a scarecrow.
我是个稻草人
What?
什么
Like, if you don't wanna hook up, that's fine. I mean, like--
你不想亲热的话 没事 我
I just thought, you know, we're in like, you know...
只是我以为 我们 你懂的
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表