剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, Na, seventh grade!
我的天 娜 七年级了
I know.
是啊
It's gonna be amazing.
一定会很棒
Who else is in homeroom with us?
我们的年纪教室里还有谁
Like a Sam? Oh, my God, he wishes.
萨姆吗 天 他倒是想呢
He wants you so bad, it's crazy.
他想要你想疯了
Ew, Na! Never in a trillion years, it's disgusting.
恶心 娜 永远不可能 恶心死了
Like hell no! No. I know.
绝对不行 我知道
Do you think Alex is still dating Heather?
你觉得艾利克斯还在和海瑟交往吗
No, absolutely not. I heard that they broke up,
当然没了 听说他们分手了
because Heather gave a handjob
因为海瑟今年暑假
to both Brandt J. And Dustin L. This summer.
给布兰特·J和达斯汀·L打飞机
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Yeah. That whole bag?
是的 两个都打了吗
Such a slut. Oh, my God, also,
荡♥妇♥一个 还有
I heard that Connie M. Grew double D's her last night at camp.
我听说康妮·M昨晚在营地胸部变D罩杯了
That's so effed up.
太奇葩了
How is that even possible?
怎么可能
I don't know. It, like, happened in the middle of her sleep.
我不知道 在她睡觉途中发生的
That's so unfair that that happens to people...
好不公平 有人运气这么好
I know. ...I wish that was me.
是啊 真希望是我
Na? Huh?
娜 什么
I'm gonna ask you something, and I want you to tell me the truth.
我要问你件事 希望你能说实话
Swear on your life. Swear.
以你性命发誓 我发誓
Do I look exactly the same as last year?
我看起来和去年一样吗
Oh, my God! I won't be mad. Tell me.
天啊 我不会生气的 告诉我
Oh, my God, not at all. I won't be mad.
天 完全不一样 我不会生气
Are you kidding me? Really?
你开玩笑吗 真的
Promise.
我保证
What are you going to wear tomorrow?
你明天穿什么
I'm thinking, like, my blue shirt with, uh, the stripes.
我打算穿我的蓝色条纹衬衫
Oh, my God! So cute.
天 真可爱
But, like, I'm also thinking of wearing a bra.
但我也想戴文胸
Oh, my God. That's, like, really smart.
天 好机智
You need it for your nipples.
不然你的乳♥头♥会太显眼
Yeah.
嗯
I feel like we should make a pact.
我们应该定个条约
Duh! Let's like-- Let's, like, do everything together.
我们做什么事都一起吧
Yeah, no doubt, like, all our first together like our first kiss.
没错 所有的第一次都一起 比如初吻
Obviously. Yeah, no doubt.
那还用说 是的
Deal.
就这么定了
Oh, my God! Seventh grade is gonna be so amazing.
天 七年级会棒呆的
It's gonna be really, really good.
会非常精彩
This is gonna be like the best year of our lives.
这会是我们人生中最棒的一年
Shuji, get off AOL!
秀治 别玩游戏了
Shuji!
秀治
Maya?
麻雅
What's up!
好啊
Yeah.
嗯
I guess I did change a lot over the summer.
我这个暑假确实改变了很多
Like, broke up with my camp boyfriend.
和我的营地男友分手了
Just like single now, so...
现在单身
Yeah. Line up.
嗯 排队吧
Do you like it? I changed it last night.
你喜欢吗 我昨晚剪的
No, it's stupid.
不 好傻
No, it's not. It got layers.
才没有 很有层次感
Mom!
妈
Let me try fixing it.
让我来试试
OK, fine. Just like a couple of layers.
好吧 就剪一点
OK, sit. Just on the left side, though, OK?
好 坐下 只剪左边 好吗
Just like a little bit. OK. OK. OK.
就一点点 好好好
It's not a lot.
不要剪多了
On the left side...
就左边
What are you doing with that bowl?
你用这大碗干什么
What now?
要干什么
I'm going to make it better. No, no, no.
我会剪得很好看的 不不
I'm going to make it better. Mom!
我会剪得很好看的 妈
I'm going to make it better. I'm not six anymore.
我会剪得很好看 我已经不是6岁了
Don't put it.
别放上去
OK, but...
好 不过...
OK, but not really short. OK? Not like you've done before.
别太短 好吗 别跟你以前一样
Like a layer, OK? Like a layer?
就一层 好吗 就一层
OK, with not, like, a bowl.
不要剪成碗那样
What the fuck did you do?
你做了什么
Shut up, Shuji!
闭嘴 秀治
Hi, Maya. Hi.
你好 麻雅 你好
You ready for your first day in a new school, sweetie?
准备好在新学校的第一天了吗 亲爱的
Yes, thanks. First year, Mom.
是的 谢谢 第一年 妈
Oh, my God! I know.
我的天 我知道
How did you not tell me? You hair. I hate it. I hate it.
你怎么没告诉我 你的头发 我讨厌死了
Why? It looks so good. No, it doesn't.
为什么 这么好看 才没有
Are you serious? Does it? You swear?
你认真的吗 好看吗 你发誓
Swear.
我发誓
Swear on my life? Swear on your freaking life.
以我的性命发誓 我以你的性命发誓
OK, I was going for Sarah Michelle Geller,
我本来是想剪成莎拉·米歇尔·盖拉
but then, like, I ended up with this.
结果成了这样
That's who I was gonna say.
我正想说她呢
But short? Yeah, how do l look, though?
就是短了点 嗯 我怎么样
You look so good. No, I don't.
你美死了 怎么可能
Yes, you do, like, so good.
你看上去超美
This is just like-- doesn't fit me right.
这东西 不太适合我
No. It looks amazing.
没有 很好看
Oh, my God! You got spit on.
天 你口水流出来了
Move your bag, dummy.
把你包拿开 蠢货
Don't call me that.
别这么叫我
Maya, move your bag.
麻雅 拿开你的包
Are we picking up Sam next? Yeah.
下面要去接萨姆了吗 对
Hi, Mrs. Kone. Hello!
你好 科恩夫人 你好
Hi, guys.
你们好
Maya, what the fuck did you do to your hair?
麻雅 你的头发怎么了
Na, you said it looked good.
娜 你说很好看的
It does look good. I don't know why...
是很好看啊 我不知道为什么...
It looks like shit, Maya.
丑死了 麻雅
Suck my balls, Sam.
去死吧 萨姆
Suck these balls.
吸我的蛋吧
Ew! That's nasty, Sam.
恶 真恶心 萨姆
God!
天
Hey, Shuji.
嘿 秀治
Happy Eighth grade.
八年级快乐
Mom! Yeah, this is good.
妈 不错
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天 我的天
Maya, be cool. I am.
麻雅 淡定 我很淡定
Bye, Mom. Go.
拜 妈 走吧
Thank you, Kathy.
谢了 凯西
Oh, my God. Maya? Maya? What? What?
我的天 麻雅 麻雅 干什么
We have to do it at the exact same time.
我们得同时下地
Oh, yeah. First steps in the middle school.
对 踏入初中的第一步
OK, ready? Wait.
准备 等等
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Watch out.
小心
Oh, my God!
天啊
Connie M. Is totally best friends with Heather now.
康妮·M现在跟海瑟是闺蜜了
Ooh. Oh, my God!
天啊
It's fricking true. They're ginormous!
是真的 胸部大哭
Jessica Abrams. Here.
杰西卡·艾布拉姆斯 到
Anna Kone? Present.
安娜·科恩 到
Uh, Brent Jackson? President!
布伦特·杰克逊 驾到[总统]
OK. Cool guy.
好吧 酷小子
Uh, Maya IshiiPeters. Present.
麻雅·石井皮特斯 到
Ishii... Oishi... you making me hungry.
石井 上好佳 你让我饿了
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表