剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Well, there is not gonna be soccer practice,
不会有足球训练的
so that literally makes zero sense.
所以这根本没道理
Um, cool, yeah.
好的
See you there. All right.
到时见 好
OK, I'm sorry, but she was actually not invited.
不好意思 她没有被邀请
I think it's really weird that she'd show up.
她要是去的话会很奇怪的
Like, it's psycho, Sam.
这是胡来 萨姆
I don't know why you're being such a biatch,
不知道你为什么要这么贱
because she's actually pretty nice.
她人其实挺好的
Nice raging, dumbnuts.
棒极了 蠢货
I'm freaking nice, too.
我也很好啊
And this is the den where we watch movies,
这就是我们看电影的小房♥间
and sometimes, I play video games.
有时我也在这打电子游戏
Oh, my God, it's so cool.
天啊 好酷
Yeah. No, it's not. It's a duck.
嗯 不是的 是鸭子
Wow thang!
好酷
What's up?
好啊
Hey. 'Sup! 'Sup! 'Sup!
嘿 好啊 好啊 好啊
JK. What's up, Skyler?
逗你的 好啊 斯凯勒
Hey. Who's ready for some snacks?
谁要吃点心啊
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
Hi, Mrs. Tooler.
你好 图勒夫人
I'm Anna Kone.
我是安娜·科恩
Anna! I've heard so much about you!
安娜 我听说了很多关于你的事
I've heard so much about you.
我也听说了很多关于你的事
Oh, Anna, you are just adorable.
安娜 你真可爱
Brendan, you talk about her all the time,
布兰登 你总是谈起她
but you didn't say how adorable she is.
但你从来没说她有多可爱
Mom, leave.
妈 走开
Um, your den is so stunning! Yeah.
你的房♥间真漂亮 嗯
So polite.
好有礼貌
She's a keeper, Brendy.
她是个可以厮守的人 小布
I'm gonna stick your head in the oven, Mom,
你再不闭嘴 我就
if you don't shut up.
把你头塞进微波炉 妈
OK. I can take a hint.
我懂暗示的
That must be Cousin Richard. I'll got let him in.
肯定是理查德表哥 我去开门
Go.
去啊
Your mom is really sweet.
你妈妈人真好
Yeah. Whatever.
嗯 随便了
Oh, my God. Everyone,
我的天 各位
this is Cousin Richard.
这是理查德表哥
You got the movie? Yeah.
你带电影过来了吗 嗯
Used my bro's ID.
用了我哥们的身份证
They bought it.
他们信了
Why do you need an ID?
为什么你需要身份证
'Cause it's like X-rated I think.
因为这是X级的电影
I thought this was about animals.
不是跟动物有关的吗
Well, there are beavers, you know.
有海狸[阴♥道♥]
Oh, my God, Sam! You're, like, so funny.
天啊 萨姆 你真好笑
So let's get the party started.
那我们开始吧
Ladies and germs, tonight's feature film stars Matt Dillon,
女士们先生们 今晚的电影主演有马特·狄龙
Kevin Bacon, Denise Richards, Denise Richards' blammos,
凯文·贝肯 丹妮丝·理查兹和她的奶♥子♥
and Neve Campbell.
以及内芙·坎贝尔
It is rated "R" For adult language and sexual situations.
评级为R 因为有成人语言和性♥爱♥场面
Yes! Let's go.
棒 开始吧
Yeah.
嗯
With a runtime of 108 minutes including credits,
时长108分钟 包括片尾名单
which you wanna stick around for, I give you Wild Things.
你们不想错过的 这就是《玩尽杀绝》
Yeah, this is good.
不错不错
Switch seats with me.
跟我换座位
Why?
为什么
So you'll be closer to--
这样你和...就更近了
You can sit beside Brendan.
你可以坐在布兰登旁边
No.
不要
Yes.
要
So who's washing your Jeep this weekend, Mr. Lombardo?
这周末谁要给你洗你的吉普车 伦巴尔多先生
Washing that old Jeep of mine is sort of waste of time.
洗我那辆老吉普车纯粹浪费时间
Don't you think? Not at all.
你不觉得吗 不啊
Brendan wants to hook up with Anna.
布兰登想和安娜亲热
Brendan wants to hook up with you.
布兰登想和你亲热
No, he doesn't. Yes. He does.
不 他不想 他想
Listen. Cousin Richard literally just told me.
听着 理查德表哥刚刚告诉我
My God, go! Go follow him.
天啊 快去 跟上他
No! No.
不要 不要
Go! Go! You should go follow him.
快去 你该跟上他
Go. It's now or never. Go.
去吧 不然以后没机会了 快
Come with me. Come with me.
跟我来 跟我来
No, let her go. I'm letting them go, Jenna.
不 让她走 我会让他们走 珍娜
Jenna, shut up!
珍娜 闭嘴
Will you please come with me? No.
你能陪我去吗 不
I'm gonna be there with you in your head the whole--
我会一直在你脑海的
Move.
让开
Go!
去吧
Bye.
拜
They're gonna get it all tonight. Oh, my God!
他们今晚会做的 我的天
Don't try anything, perv.
别图谋不轨 变♥态♥
I'll just move.
我走就是
Sam, I was kidding.
萨姆 我开玩笑的
Is this OK?
这样行吗
Absolutely.
当然
Just gonna use the bathroom.
我要上厕所
Ok.
好
So you got my mom's money.
你拿了我妈的钱
How much?
多少
After tonight the three of us are not to be seen together again.
今晚过后 我们三个以后就不能再相见
After tonight?
今晚过后
Oh, busted.
抓到了
How was it?
怎么样
I'll tell you later, OK?
晚点告诉你 好吗
Was it good?
爽吗
Oh, here it is. Everyone needs to shut up.
来了 大家闭嘴
God in Heaven.
我的个天
Are you OK?
你还好吗
What happened?
发生了什么
'Na, what's wrong? Stop.
娜 怎么了 别问了
And then, like, were your lips close together
你们面对面站着的时候
when you guys were standing close together?
你们的嘴唇有挨在一起吗
Yeah... and then they touched.
嗯 然后碰到了一起
They did.
碰到了一起
That's, like, romantic. No, it wasn't.
好浪漫 并不浪漫
Yo, it literally wasn't at all. Why?
完全不浪漫 为什么
He puts his lips, like, all the way around mine...
他把他的嘴唇包住了我的
Ew! ...and, like, sucked.
恶心 然后吮吸
What? It's not funny.
什么 一点不好笑
Wait. And then what? Was that it? Like, he just sucked?
等等 然后呢 就没了吗 他就吮吸了
No, and then he put his tongue in my mouth, and he, like...
不 然后他把舌头放到我嘴里
did like a torpedo cat tongue, and, like, drilled my mouth.
舌头像鱼雷一样钻我的嘴
What was it like?
什么感觉
What did he do with it? Like this.
他做了什么 像这样
Ew! Ew! Stop! Yeah.
恶心 停下 嗯
I can't. I wish I could.
我做不到 我也希望我能停下
What did you do with your tongue?
你的舌头呢
Did you do it back or did you just, like--
你有对他那么做吗还是
It was, like, pinned back, like, it was in trouble, you know.
我舌头被抵住了 陷入了困境 你懂的
That's crazy. I know.
真疯狂 是啊
It was awful.
糟糕透顶
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Well, at least you just, like, had your first kiss, you know.
至少你有过初吻了
I wish that I hadn't.
真希望我没有
Don't say that. I really do.
别这么说 真的
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表