剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
整栋房♥子连个抽水马桶都没有
there isn't a water-closet in the whole damn house?
我耳朵里都生跳蚤了
I got a flea in my ear.
烟灰缸也没有 老爷不许
No ashtrays either. Master's orders!
谢谢
Thank you.
他们对你好吗
Are they looking after you?
是的 管家詹金斯先生因为您的面子
Yes'm. Mr Jenkins the butler chose me to sit next to him
午餐时让我坐他旁边
at lunch on account of your turn-out.
格洛比还没人穿过那种窄底裙呢
First hobble skirt at Groby!
他们只在报纸上看到过
They've only seen them in the picture papers.
是我叫的女仆
I rang down for a housemaid.
我不会让你倒便壶的
I won't have you emptying chamber pots.
拿走
Here!
-我能跟夫人说几句吗 -她在更衣室 先生
- May I speak with my wife? - She is in her dressing room, sir.
没关系 你进来吧
Oh, it's all right. You can come in here.
抱歉 我不知道...
I'm sorry... I didn't...
艾菲一家人要回去了
Effie is waiting with her family to go home.
你要去和迈克尔道别吗
You'll want to say goodbye to Michael?
当然 当然要
Yes. Yes, of course.
她拿走了毛巾
She took the towel.
不想看可以走啊
Oh, go away if you can't bear to look!
高于禽兽 低于天使
Higher than the beasts, lower than the angels.
我们被困在这个愚人的伊甸园
Stuck between the two in our idiots' Eden!
老天 我真受够了
God, I'm so bored with it all!
小心翼翼地守着那些
Guarding or granting admission to a temple,
根本没人在乎的礼数
no decent butcher would give room to on his offal tray!
我情愿做头地里的牛
I'd rather be a cow in a field.
叫人去带迈克尔过来 好吗
Ask someone to bring Michael to me, will you, please?
我去吧
I'll bring him.
你把孩子留在约克郡是无端自虐
You're hurting yourself for no reason, keeping the boy in Yorkshire.
我会守妇道的 但那是我的意愿
I'm going to live chaste, just because I want to.
我会做瑞典体操 偶尔隐居修养
It will be Swedish exercises and occasional retreats.
康赛特神父认识一家允许自带女仆的修道院
Father Consett knows a convent where you can bring your own maid.
还有套间
A suite!
不过亲爱的 你周末能在这儿做什么啊
But darling, what does one do here, for a whole weekend?
那不是烟灰缸
I don't think that's an ashtray.
我看约翰尼不会穿这个
No, I don't think Johnnie would wear it.
他会看着我 好像我跟人跑去了梅登黑德
He'd just look at me as if I'd gone off to Maidenhead with someone
我们都心知肚明
and we both knew it.
我在梅登黑德做过不少荒唐事
I've had some rotten times at Maidenhead.
伊薇 把佩勒姆夫人的烟拿出去
Evie? Would you take Mrs Pelham's cigarette outside
-找个地方放好 -好的 夫人
- and put it somewhere? - Yes, madam.
她有名字啊
So she DOES have a name.
你陪我来真是好心 不过
It was decent of you to come with me, but, er,
虽然说不清原因
I don't know why...
但你不走 我想我是没法修养了
I don't believe my retreat can begin until you go.
我敢说你明天就会乘上行的火车离开
I bet you'll be on the up train tomorrow.
这里的男人太少了
Not enough men here.
如果说有什么原因迫使我离开伦敦
If there's one thing that drove me out of London,
就是我一进屋子
it's the way I can't enter a room
所有女人就立刻粘着她们的男人
without all the little women instantly cleaving to their men
仿佛在说"别打他主意"
as though to say, "Hands off!"
如果她们知道我根本瞧不上
And then hating me all the more
她们视为宝贝的垃圾 就会更恨我
when they realise I have no use for their treasured rubbish.
我再不想男女之事了
No more he and she for me.
我应该对克里斯托弗公平点
I owe it to myself to be fair to Christopher.
他又去了约克郡 看迈克尔
He's up in Yorkshire again, seeing Michael.
搬到格雷学院是做对了
The move to Gray's Inn has been a success.
他懂家具和画作
He knows his stuff with furniture and pictures.
他一走进拍卖♥♥大厅
He'll walk into a saleroom
就能找到别人没发现的东西
and sniff out what everybody else has missed.
他就是什么都知道
He just knows...everything!
当然 他还要折磨我
Of course, he wants to make me suffer.
男人不都这样
What man wouldn't?
我要开开心心地跟他过日子
I will make him realise his failure
让他感到挫败
by living with him in perfect good humour.
然后哪一天
And then one day,
几杯威士忌下肚
after a whisky or two...
他肯定会想要我 总有一日会的
He must want to, sometimes.
天啊 你居然在为他伤心啊
Why, you're soppy about him!
谁能说说我♥干♥嘛要来这儿
Can somebody tell me why I'm here,
看着统治阶级垂死挣扎
watching the ruling class in its death throes?
你还想去哪
Where else would you be?
去听讲座 "帝♥国♥主♥义♥:资本主义的最后阶段"
I would be at a lecture on "Imperialism: the Last Stage of Capitalism"
在坎伯韦尔的工人学院
at the Working Men's College in Camberwell.
既然来了 干嘛不跟我们介绍一下你的朋友
Since you're here, why don't you introduce us to your friends?
因为我的两个朋友都在听讲座
Because both my friends are at the lecture.
那或许你九月该去坎伯韦尔的工人学院
Perhaps you should go up to the Working Men's College in Camberwell
而不是牛津
in September instead of Oxford.
某人在致力于从内部摧毁特权的堡垒
Some of us are working to destroy the citadels of privilege from within.
那可真是好事啊
Well, that's lucky for some of us.
接得漂亮 瓦伦
Oh, well done, Val!
接得漂亮
Well done!
你真爱卖♥♥弄
You beastly little show-off!
一猜就是温诺普小姐
Of course, it had to be Miss Wannop!
将军 我们的交情怎样
General. Are we on speaking terms?
去年你的车撞了我的母马 还欠我五十磅
You still owe me 50 pounds for driving your motor into my mare last year.
是蒂金斯逆向驾车了
Tietjens had the rig on the wrong side of the road. That's what.
蒂金斯
Tietjens?!
那个人是他
So it WAS him!
驾着你的马车
Driving your rig.
黎明时分
At daybreak.
早上好 克劳汀夫人
Good morning, Lady Claudine.
事实上 一半是由于大雾
Actually, it was partly the fog
一半是由于您弟弟没按喇叭
and partly that your brother didn't sound his horn.
我都看到了
I was a witness.
可不是嘛 我也看到了
A witness indeed. So was I.
只是不知看到了什么
A witness to what, I wouldn't know.
失陪了
Do excuse me.
我刚刚还在抱怨你
I've just been complaining about you.
天啊 为什么 我做了什么
Good Lord, why? What have I done?
我是说你们这些人
Your lot, I mean.
我们有些人还要去乡下避暑呢
Some of us have had to rusticate ourselves for the season.
我的制帽师已经遣散了三名女工
My milliner has let go three of her girls,
如果男仆也不投票给你 那是你活该
and it serves you right if you lose the footman vote too.
温诺普小姐 你认识萨特斯威特夫人吗
Oh, Miss Wannop! Do you know Mrs Satterthwaite?
您好
How do you do?
她是蒂金斯的岳母
She is our friend Tietjens's mother-in-law.
就这么介绍我啊
Oh, is that my fame?
你认识克里斯托弗
You know Christopher?
不怎么熟 去年在莱镇我们是见过面
Hardly, but I did meet Mr Tietjens last year in Rye.
那之后就再没碰到了
I haven't seen him since.
我其实是来为我母亲端杯茶的
Actually, this tea is for my mother,
再说我也不该叨扰沃特豪斯先生
and I mustn't inflict myself on Mr Waterhouse with my
毕竟我见识浅薄 百无一用
inferior mind and general incapacity for
就只能相夫教子
anything much except motherhood.
那么 就失陪了
So, if you'll excuse me.
我完全不是...
That's not at all what I...
我还是第一次见妇女参政♥权♥论者呢
Oh, that's my first suffragette!
我知道了 你是蒂金斯的那个女权主义者
Got it! You're Tietjens's feminist!
你要是有什么非分之想
If you're thinking of starting something...
可别怪我打你屁♥股♥
I've a good mind to smack your bare bottom!
我敢说你满脑子都在想这个
I'm sure you think of little else.
你居然还敢跑到这儿来
You have a nerve showing your face here.
我知道你是蒂金斯的情妇
I know you're Tietjens's whore.
你们这些个好斗的贱♥人♥ 都欲念难耐吧
You're all gasping for it, you militant bitches!
你怎么敢这么说他
How dare you say something thing about a man
你给他当仆人都不够格
you're not fit to serve as a boot-boy?
说他
About him?
老天啊 这姑娘是爱上他了
Good God, the girl's in love!
我本想写写女性法案
I wanted to write about the Women's Bill,
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表