剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
只想做个英国乡村绅士
You want to be an English country gentleman
守着自己无聊的原则
spinning principles out of quaintness,
看着这个国家走向毁灭
and letting the country go to hell.
从没有任何行动
You won't stir a finger
只会说"我早就告诉你了"
except to say, "I told you so."
你在哪
Where are you?
你出个声好不好
I wish you'd make some noise.
*可知约翰·皮尔他穿着件灰大衣*
*D'ye ken John Peel with his coat so grey*
*可知约翰·皮尔破晓时分就出猎*
*D'ye ken John Peel at the break of day...*
你在干什么
What are you doing?
走另一边试试 我...
Trying the other side, I...
你在哪
Where are you?
*可知约翰·皮尔远道而来*
*D'ye ken John Peel far, far away*
*猎犬吠 号♥角鸣 刺破黎明*
*With his hounds and his horn in the morning...*
我们快到家了
We're nearly home.
我发现了一块里程碑 我们刚过蒙特比
I found a milestone, we're just above Mountby.
继续往前走吧
You can go on now.
走吧
Walk on.
蒙特比离这里有一百码远 朝左拐
The Mountby drive is 100 yards, just...pull to the left
否则马要直奔宅子去了
or the horse will walk straight up to the house.
看 太阳
And, look, the sun.
今天是夏至 一年中最长的一天开始了
It's the beginning of the longest day, the summer solstice.
"直立"与"太阳"
Sistere and sol,
因为在这一天 太阳似乎赖着不走
because the sun seems to stand still.
直立"Sistere和"太阳"sol是至日"solstice"的拉丁语词根]
这一晚我们熬过来了
We got through the night.
温诺普小姐...
Miss Wannop...
怎么这么快就到了
Damn Mountby.
亲爱的 天下无不散之筵席
My dear, couldn't have lasted forever.
但你是个好人
But you're a good man.
又很聪明
Very clever.
你肯定能撑过去
You'll make it through.
真乖
Good girl.
她受了重伤 快来看
She's cut badly, come quick.
这条腿侧面都染红了
Red stocking from the flank downwards.
把你的衬裙脱下来
Take off your petticoat.
撕成布条 用来包扎
Tear it into strips. We need it for bandages.
跳到树丛那边去
Jump the hedge.
这个你擅长
I've seen you jump.
你搞什么鬼 快走
Damn you! Go away!
我特意开远点 不让克劳汀看见你们
I went past to get you out of Claudine's sight.
这匹马受伤了 你得赔钱
You'll have to pay for the horse.
凭什么
Why should I?
因为你刚才没按喇叭
For not sounding your horn.
是你直冲着我来的
You drove right into my drive!
-而且我按喇叭了 -胡说
- Besides, I did! - No, you didn't!
我怎么跟我姐姐解释 她肯定看见那女孩了
What am I to tell my sister? I believe she saw the girl.
快走 随你怎么编
Go away. Tell her what you like,
不过她的马你一定要赔
but you'll pay for her horse.
没门
I'm damned if I will.
你路过莱镇的时候派辆能运马的救护车来
And send out the horse ambulance when you go through Rye.
你姐姐下车了
There's your sister getting out.
-没什么大事 -跟蒂金斯在一起的是谁
- Nobody's dead. - Who was that with Tietjens?
你就别操心了 快上车 我们快迟到了
Never you mind. Get in the car, we'll be late.
你为什么要和将军吵架
Why did you try to quarrel with the general?
必须得跟他吵
You need a quarrel with him,
好让克劳汀夫人有闲话可说
it'll account for Lady Claudine spreading slander.
很多男人脑袋空空
You think of everything
可你却事事用心
when most men wouldn't be able to think at all.
给我讲讲格洛比吧
Tell me about Groby.
它的历史比新教还长
It's older than Protestantism...
[基♥督♥教三大分支之一 起源于16世纪的宗教改革运动]
格洛比大树是约克郡蒂金斯家族的象征
and Groby Great Tree is the symbol of the Yorkshire Tietjens.
一棵巨大的雪松
It's a big cedar.
树冠遮蔽了我家顶层的窗户
The crown darkens our topmost windows,
树根侵蚀着我家的地基
and the roots undermine our foundations.
因此 房♥子和树不可兼得
So one of them will have to go.
终有一天 必舍其一
House or tree, one day.
如果我有机会带你去...
If I ever take you there...
亲爱的
My dear...
永远都不会有那么一天的
you'll never take me to Groby.
是邮局的伙计
It's the postmaster's boy.
他应该能送你回家吧
And he can take you home.
虽说我们相识不久
It's been perhaps a short acquaintance,
但我觉得你真是少有的...
but I think you're the splendidest...
停一停
You, there.
请停一下
You, stop there.
吉米 早上好
Good morning, Jimmy.
早上好 温诺普小姐
Morning, Miss Wannop.
我正要去您家送信呢
I was just on my way to your cottage.
有封请温诺普代为转交的电报
There's a telegram redirected care of Wannop.
一定是麦克马斯特发的
It must be MacMaster.
你送温诺普小姐回家吧
You're to take Miss Wannop home.
她还要照顾母亲吃早饭
She's her mother's breakfast to see to.
出发喽
Go on.
让你一夜跑了四十英里
Damn near forty miles in one night.
你流了好多血
You've lost a lot of blood.
我辜负你了吧 老姑娘
I let you down, old girl, didn't I?
一战往事 第一集
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表