剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
No, 'tis a nice, long, solitary walk.
这才是我的打算
That's what I'm thinking of.
可能还会带上午餐
With a packed lunch, maybe.
这是我今天的行程
That's my plan for today.
那个
Well...
俱乐部里的人可不觉得你丈夫多耿直
..That's not what they say about your husband at the club!
-他们说什么了 -去问保罗·桑德巴奇
- And what do they say? - Ask Paul Sandbach, for one.
可我在问你
But I'm asking you.
你丈夫堕落了
Your husband is debauched.
他和他朋友麦克马斯特
His pal MacMaster keeps a woman
就在你眼皮底下 跟同一个女人偷♥情♥
they share right under your nose, if you want to know.
有人在火车上看到他们了
They were seen on a train,
热火朝天地搞在一起
going at it like monkeys.
你说谁
Who was?
蒂金斯和那女人 在从苏格兰过来的火车上
Tietjens and that woman. On a train coming down from Scotland.
你别瞎说了
Oh, for heaven's sake!
当时我们一群人刚离开维斯特夏尔
They were seen by a whole crowd of us
都看到他们了
who'd been at Westershire's.
麦克马斯特和谁的太太
MacMaster and Mrs...
忘了她姓什么了
I forget her name...
有人看到他们出现在苏格兰的旅馆里
had been caught out in a hotel in Scotland,
克里斯托弗是去救她的
and Christopher was rescuing her.
他那叫挺身而出
He was being gallant!
你最好别再散布关于我丈夫的谣言
So you'd better stop spreading lies about my husband.
你敢不敢问问你丈夫那个温诺普小姐的事
Ask your husband about the Wannop girl. I dare you!
我不认识什么温诺普
I don't know any Wannop,
你别再丢人现眼了
and you're only making it worse for yourself.
-放手 -年方二十三 娇嫩欲滴
- Let go. - 23 and fresh as paint.
大家都知道 自从你和波缇·贝罗安私奔后
Everyone knows Tietjens has been besotted with her
蒂金斯就一直心醉于她
ever since you went off with Potty Perowne!
西尔维娅这时候真不该去打猎
It was quite wrong of Sylvia to keep her hunter
乡间像样的动物都被军队带走了
when every decent animal in the country has been taken by the Army.
她这样显得我很不爱国
She's making me look unpatriotic.
-就是他吗 -是的 先生
- Is that him? - Yes, sir.
还拍海岸线的照片 真是厚颜无♥耻♥
Taking pictures of the shoreline, bold as brass.
你儿子来过消息吗
Do you hear from your boy much?
哪一个
Which one?
反正两个都没有
No, anyway.
克里斯托弗 他有点放荡 是吗
Christopher, a bit of a rip, is he?
据我所知不是的
Not that I know.
他是接洽法国炮兵的联络官
He's liaison officer with the French artillery.
-不是 -什么
- No, he isn't. - Eh?
他闹出点事 被送回了前线
He went native and was sent back to the lines.
法军想让我们多派地方自卫队士兵
The French wanted us to send out more of our territorials,
但基奇纳说
but Kitchener said
士兵得留在英国以防德军进犯
he needs them here in case the Germans invade.
如果我们能牵制住德军 他们就无暇入侵
The Germans can't invade if we keep them busy where they are.
你儿子也是这么和基奇纳的人说的
That's what your boy told Kitchener's man.
是吗 大傻瓜
Did he? Damn fool!
听着
Look here,
俱乐部里有些不利于你儿子的传言
there's some talk at the club against your boy.
他们说他妻子亲德
His wife's pro-German, they say.
而且他自己也行为不检
And he's... overstretched himself.
总之就是比较放荡
Bit of a rip altogether.
布朗利似乎知道很多内♥幕♥
Young Brownlie seems to know a lot about it,
不知道是如何得知的
I wouldn't know how.
你儿子和他们有银行业务往来吗
Does your boy bank with them?
当然了 布朗利家族世代都是银行家
Of course he does. Brownlie's are the family bankers.
早知道我大儿子不肯生孩子
If I'd known my eldest wasn't going to sire,
我就该多管管小儿子
I'd have looked to the young 'un better.
我会让他哥哥去问情况
I'll let his brother ask about.
看看到底是怎么回事
See what's what.
早上好
Good morning.
报纸上有什么新闻吗
Anything in the paper?
没有 有趣的新闻不会刊登在报纸上
No. The interesting news is never in the papers.
我上周听说阿尔基·海德为在保守党谋求发展
I heard last week that Algy Hyde had sold his wife to General Cranshaw
把妻子送给了克伦肖将军
for a commission in the blues,
这事报纸可不会登
but you may look in vain in the newspapers.
我收到的信里写的
It came in my post.
我们这些为国家大事效力的人
We who are doing work of national importance
还得忍♥受初入社交界的女孩的性愤怒
have to put up with the sex-fury of debutantes
战争时期 她们的欲望无法得到满足
whose desires can't be accommodated under wartime conditions.
拉格斯 你认识我弟弟克里斯托弗吗
Ruggles, you know my young brother, Christopher?
在他出征前曾见过一次 傲慢无礼
I met him once before he went out. He was insolent.
尽你所能地搜集有关他的事 再来告诉我
You might pick up what you can about him and let me know.
乐意之至
Glad to.
葬礼肉馅饼啊
Ah, the funeral baked meats!
亲爱的 我还在服丧呢
Guggums! I'm in mourning!
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, guggums.
你明白吧
You do see, don't you?
单身男子不去法国参战说不过去
It doesn't look well for a single man not to be in France.
人们就不理解 我在为战争做重要工作
People don't understand I'm doing vital war work.
那是当然
No... yes!
-既然我结婚了 我就能 -远离战壕
- And now that I'm married I can keep... - Out of the trenches
继续在部里供职
Keep my post at the department.
真聪明
Clever guggums!
敬我亲爱的丈夫
To my dear husband.
敬我的妻子
To my wife.
我也要去伦敦工作了
I'm going to be working in London too.
我找到了一份女体育老师的工作
I've got a job as a school games mistress.
敬体育 和女教师[情妇]
To games... and mistresses!
亲爱的
Guggums!
太失礼了
Tactless!
别理他
Ignore him.
容我失陪了
Excuse me.
头等包厢车票 去滑铁卢的单程票
First class ticket, one way single to Waterloo.
把这个交给皇家陆军军医队值勤员
Hand this in to the RAMC Duty Officer.
-他会接管的 -是 长官
- He'll take over. - Sir.
能不能告诉我 你到底出了什么事
Would you mind telling me what actually happened to you?
黑暗中 我附近发生了爆♥炸♥
Something burst near me in the dark.
我不记得自己做了些什么
I don't remember what I did.
我只记得自己躺在急救站
I remember being in the casualty clearing station
不知道自己是谁
not knowing my name.
你的朋友一直在往医务站投炸♥弹♥
Your friends were dropping bombs on the hospital huts.
你别说他们是我的朋友
You might not call them my friends.
我还带着圣安东尼 为你祈祷
I still wear my St Anthony to... look after you.
看见了吗
See?
请你原谅
I beg your pardon.
我失言了
One gets into a loose way of speaking.
然后一些人将护士的尸骸送回医务站
Then some people carried pieces of a nurse into the hut.
克里斯托弗
Oh, Christopher...
你无法想象两军为杀死敌方
You cannot possibly conceive of the quantity of explosives
一个士兵扔下多少炸♥弹♥
the armies throw at each other for each man killed.
炮弹声连绵不绝
The shells make a continuous noise,
有时就如一台巨大的机器在瓦解
sometimes like an enormous machine breaking apart.
还有的时候 炮弹伴随着哨声靠近
Other times they come whistling towards you
还真是体贴
in a thoughtful sort of a way,
然后"砰"一声 螺旋帽飞了
and then go, "Crump!" and the screw-cap flies off,
撕喊着穿过空气
hurtling through the air, screaming.
有一种炮弹
There's one kind of shell
炮声渐强 像特快列车 但比它更快
which comes with a crescendo like an express train, only faster.
还有一种发出撕裂棉布的声音
Another kind makes a noise like tearing calico,
一声比一声响
louder and louder.
最响的要数在空中炸开的那种
The largest kind of the ones which burst in the sky
发出两声巨响 就像...
make a double crack, like...
巨人甩湿帆布的声音
wet canvas being shaken out by a giant.
用破坏力那么强的炸♥弹♥去杀死那么...
Such immense explosions to kill such...
渺小脆弱的动物
small, weak animals.
我得去伊灵公园的一个站点报道
I have to report to a tin hut on Ealing Common.
不 躺下
No, lie down.
不 是真的
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表