剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
1918年二月
以表爱意
祝瓦伦汀·温诺普小姐生日快乐 无限爱意
婚姻之爱 夫妻性问题的解决之道 献给广大已婚夫妇
第二章 破碎之乐
陆军部本想将蒂金斯上尉
So we have Captain Tietjens, whom the War Office wanted transferred
调去指挥十九师战马部
to the command of 19th Division's horse-lines,
而他现在将上前线
going to the trenches to take over as
担任格拉摩甘郡第六营的副指挥
second-in-command of the 6th Battalion, Glamorganshires,
麦凯尼上尉则认为
and we have Captain McKechnie,
格拉摩甘郡第六营副指挥非他莫属
who detests Tietjens because he considers the second-in-command
所以对蒂金斯恨之入骨
of the 6th Battalion Glamorganshires to be his by right,
他将被调去十九师负责战马部
going instead to take charge of 19th Division's horse-lines,
他将这视为侮辱 也的确如此
which he sees, correctly, as a humiliation.
最后还有贝罗安少校
And finally we have Major Perowne,
试图闯入蒂金斯夫人的卧房♥
last heard of attempting to enter the bedroom of Mrs Tietjens,
据称是受她邀请
allegedly at her invitation,
被送回原营作为惩罚
being sent back to his battalion as a punishment.
我只想说
And all I can say is that
是哪个天才想出来的主意
it takes a movement order of some genius
让这三位军官搭一辆火车出发
to send these three officers up the line sharing transport.
火车停下时我们不该下车吗
Shouldn't we get out of the train while it's stopped?
-为什么 -德国人的目标就是火车
- Why? -The Huns are aiming at the train.
他们一向都打不中目标
They never hit what they're aiming at.
你看鲍波林茶室那一对漂亮的姐妹
Think of those pretty sisters with the teashop in Poperinghe.
-她们怎么了 -被炸成了碎片
- What about them? - Blown to bits.
德国人总不至于想炸一间茶室吧
The Huns couldn't have been aiming at a teashop.
请注意 封印还完好无损
Please note, the seal is unbroken.
空袭结束后
After the raid,
我会在三分钟内将你的十四行诗翻译成拉丁文
I'll translate your sonnet into Latin in under three minutes.
你相信我没偷看你的诗吧
I suppose you believe that I have not read your sonnet?
你不会认为我打开了信封抄了一份吧
You don't perhaps imagine that I opened it and made a copy?
你看没看 我才不在乎
Yes! No! I don't care!
你来作证 三分钟内完成拉丁六韵步诗
You can be witness. Latin hexameters in under three minutes.
还想在我面前装诗人
Teach him to come the sonneteer with me!
他为了升官 把妻子都卖♥♥给将军了
He sells his wife to generals for promotion.
给我收回这句话 你个猪猡
You take that back, you swine!
你根本配不上谈论那位女士
You're speaking of a lady you're not fit to...
也轮不到我去维护她
Not that it's for me to defend her.
怎么回事
What's this?
-怎么回事 -麦凯尼 控制一下
- What's this?! - McKechnie, control yourself,
否则我一下车就会通知军医
or the first thing I'll do is report you to the MO,
你就等着进精神病院吧
and you'll find yourself in the care of the doctors!
向特伦斯告我的状
Report me to Terence?
特伦斯是我的弟兄 我们营的都是弟兄
Terence is my pal. We're all pals in the battalion!
前线最好的营 那是我们努力的结果
Best battalion in the line. How we worked at it!
现在我被流放去运输部门当马贩子了
Now I'm banished to a horse-coper's job in Transport.
可怜的比尔上校摊上你这么个人当副手
And poor old Colonel Bill has got you as his number two.
可怜的老比尔
Poor old Bill.
你根本不是个军人
You're no soldier.
你以为自己算是步兵吗
Do you think you're an infantry man?
你就是个绣花枕头
You're a bolster!
又大又肿的绣花枕头
A big, baggy bolster.
我那可怜的六营
Poor battalion.
我那些可怜的弟兄们
Poor bloody old pals.
天啊 我们会死吗
Oh, God! Are we going to die?
可怜的老比尔 为六营操碎了心
Poor old Bill, who sweated for the battalion!
你说中枪是什么感觉 蒂金斯
What do you think it's like, Tietjens, when you stop one,
知道自己没命了
when you know this is it? Death!
身体麻木
Your faculties are numbed.
感觉不到疼痛
You feel no pain,
一片空白
no apprehension.
谢谢你 蒂金斯
Thank you, Tietjens.
谢谢
Thank you.
连你也"倒戈"了
Now he's got you.
可怜的老比尔
Poor old Bill...
谢天谢地 又开车了
Oh, thank God. We're moving.
我闻到培根了
I can smell bacon!
还有雪花莲
And snowdrops?
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, darling!
你在哪找到雪花莲的
Where did you find the snowdrops?
不是我摘的
Oh, I didn't pick them, I'm afraid.
是在牧人市场买♥♥的
Well, I picked them in... Shepherds Market!
-谢谢你的情人节卡 -我吗
- Thank you for my Valentine card. - Me?
这儿有封电报给你
And... there's a telegram for you.
看来有人记得你的生日啊
Someone's remembered your birthday.
拉丁文的
It's in Latin!
那肯定是克里斯托弗写的
It must be from Christopher.
"十月"
"..Octobris."
是爱德华写的
It's from Edward.
邮戳是格拉斯哥的
Glasgow postmark.
他肯定是登陆了
He must be on shore. That's...
反正这是好事
That's good, anyway.
生日快乐 同志
"Happy birthday, comrade.
晚岁...时月...
"Let live.. Octobris..."
十月革命万岁
"Long live the October Revolution."
他大概是怕寄不过来
I suppose he thought it might not get through,
因为布尔什维克党跟德国人和好了
now the Bolsheviks have made peace with Germany.
我儿子还成了布尔什维克了
Is my son a Bolshevik now?!
谁都会变成布尔什维克啊
It's enough to make anyone Bolshevik,
居然让几百万的男人和孩子互相厮杀
sending men and boys to murder each other in millions!
如果他死了我还过什么生日啊
I don't want a birthday if he's lying dead!
他没死啊
He's not dead.
他在格拉斯哥呢
He's in Glasgow.
我说的是...
I meant...
你不会爱上克里斯托弗·蒂金斯了吧
You are surely not in love with Christopher Tietjens?
那可不行 他是有妇之夫
You mustn't be. He's a married man.
可等他回来 他就会让我做他的情妇
But when he comes home, he will make me his mistress.
也可能不会
Or he won't.
但你不会吧
But you wouldn't!
他也不会
And he wouldn't!
你不是一直觉得他无可挑剔吗
You've always thought he was infallible!
他会坚持一些原则
He'll keep some of his principles.
他不会跟他妻子离婚的
He won't divorce his wife.
我才不管呢...
I don't care! I...
我一直以为爱情...
I've always thought love was...
就像是文学作品里那样
..A kind of literature and...
但我和克里斯托弗·蒂金斯
But every word Christopher tietjens and I
对彼此说的每一句话
have ever said to each other
才是爱的箴言
was a declaration of love.
蒂金斯上尉前来报到
Captain Tietjens reporting for duty.
诺丁 我是副官
Notting. I'm the Adjutant.
指挥官在巡视战壕
The CO is inspecting our trench.
奥布里
Aubrey!
全营打的就剩三分之一了
The battalion is down to a third of its full strength.
上次清点时有三百二十八人
328 at last count,
每个连队约七十五人吧
call it 75 per company.
你就等着德国人进攻就是了
There's nothing for you to do except wait for the German push.
早餐前 午餐后 他们会打一两炮
They send over a few shells before breakfast and after lunch.
有时候他们还会一时兴起冲出战壕
And there's always a chance they might rush a trench for the fun of it.
所以得盯着点
So we've got to keep a sharp look-out.
这会儿清净 准尉会带你到处看看
The RSM will show you round while it's quiet.
挖啊 快点
Come on, dig! Let's go!
贝内特 长官
Bennett, sir.
继续 继续
Carry on, carry on.
拿着...
Here...
上帝保佑
Saints preserve us all!
那是威廉姆斯上校 长官 我们指挥官
Colonel Williams, sir, the Commanding Officer.
他这是干什么
B-But what's he doing?
那不是...
Isn't that...
无人区 长官 再往前是德军战壕
No-man's land, sir, and then the Hun.
他跑哪儿去了
Where the hell is he?
我看不到他 长官
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表