剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
没有你的那些数据
We couldn't have got the insurance bill
保险法案肯定会直接遭到否决
before the house till the next session without your figures.
你应该感谢麦克马斯特
You're taking the credit from MacMaster.
不不 我们知道该谢谁
Oh, no, we know who to thank.
雷金纳德爵士都告诉我们了
Sir Reginald let it out.
麦克马斯特 是和你一起来的那个人吗
MacMaster? Is he the fellow you brought with you?
他的家世怎么样
Who are his people?
他父亲是个爱丁堡的运务员
His father was a shipping clerk in Edinburgh.
瞧瞧
Well!
他在生我的气吗
Was he angry with me?
生他妻子的气吧 我们成了出气筒
Angry with his wife, I expect. We got the brunt.
-不行 -有何不可
- No! - Yes.
-就是不行 波缇 -别叫我波缇
- No, Potty. - Don't call me Potty.
[Potty也有便壶的意思]
这名字很配你呀
But it suits you.
你愿跟我走吗
Will you come away with me?
或许 改天吧
Well, I might...one day.
西尔维娅跟那个男的跑了
Sylvia has gone off with that fellow...
贝罗安
Perowne.
我要出租朗茲街的房♥子 家具存入仓库
I'm letting Lowndes Street, and warehousing the furniture.
把迈克尔送去我姐姐艾菲家住
I'm taking Michael to my sister, Effie,
她嫁给了一个领我家俸金的牧师
she's married to a vicar who has one of our livings.
玛琪特会陪他一起去
Marchant will go with him.
那你要搬回来住喽
So you'll be wanting your old rooms?
对
Mm-hm.
一
One...
二
two...
三
Three...
去找艾菲姑妈吧
To aunt Effie.
五 六
Five... six...
走吧
Walk on.
驾
Trot on.
真可怜 像个孤儿似的跟姑妈住在一起
Poor child, living like an orphan with his aunt Effie.
别难过 妈妈
Bear up, old girl.
这样你就能常去看他了
You'll be near at hand now for Michael.
你妻子真给你们父子丢脸
Your wife has shamed you both.
让所有人蒙羞
All of us.
-你打算离婚吗 -不
- You'll divorce? - No,
下三滥才会那样羞辱妻子
only a blagger would submit his wife to that.
萨特斯威特夫人住进了德国一家疗养院
Mrs Satterthwaite established herself at a German spa,
所以可以说西尔维娅去国外照顾她了
so that it may be said that Sylvia has gone abroad to nurse her.
她妈妈是个贱♥人♥ 但还算明事理
The mother's a bitch but a sensible one.
机动犁坏了
The motor-plough didn't serve.
祸不单行啊
It's all coming.
他叫瑟斯顿
He's someone called Thurston,
我在别处认识的 他不会乱讲
I met him somewhere. He won't gossip.
我才不介意呢
I don't care if he does.
你可真大度
Well, thank you very much.
有什么关系 我们的事迟早会曝光的
What does it matter? Now or later.
总不能藏一辈子吧
We're not going to hide for ever.
-问题就在这儿 波提 -什么问题
- Well, that's the thing, Potty. - What thing?
不会是一辈子
It's not for ever.
当然是啊
Yes, it is.
有件事希望你听完能保持冷静
I hope you're not going to behave badly.
什么事
About what?
我要回到我丈夫身边 趁现在还来得及
About my going back, before it's too late.
你不能这么做
Oh, no, you're not.
-你胡说什么呢 -我想我丈夫了
- What are you talking about? - I miss my husband.
你才不想呢 你叫他榆木疙瘩
No, you don't! You call him...a great lump of wood.
他就是 我常想宰了他
Oh, he is.I often want to kill him
好看看他到底有没有血
just to see if there's any blood in him.
我总是生他的气
I'm permanently angry with him.
但他把伦敦其他有头有脸的男人都比下去了
But he's spoiled me for any other decently groomed man in London.
他什么都知道
He knows everything about everything.
这就是和成熟男人在一起
That's the difference between being with a grown man
与费心取悦一个小男人的区别
and trying to entertain a schoolboy.
可是你爱我
But you love me.
不是吗
Don't you?
我瞧不起你
Er... I overlooked you.
迟钝 又不会讲♥法♥语
Your dullness, and not knowing French
几杯下肚就醉 清醒的时候又烦人
and drinking too much or too little
说不清 你什么都不让我满意
and oh, I don't know, everything really,
一上火车就粘着我
from being all over me the moment we were on the train
我要是不回应你 你就闷闷不乐
to sulking if I'm not all over you.
尤其在那方面
Especially that side of things.
感觉就像重读一本读过的书
Which became like reading a book you've read before.
怎么就找不到个男人像轻喜剧里写的那样...
Why can't one get a man to go away with one and be just...
陪我玩玩
light comedy?
我说波缇 你该不会是要自杀吧
I say, you're not going to kill yourself, I hope, Potty.
我要你以圣安东尼的名义发誓你不会离开我
I want you to swear on your St Anthony that you won't leave me.
我不会发誓的
I'll do no such thing.
那我就杀了你
Then I'll kill you if you try.
法国人就理解这份情怀
The French understand these things.
我住过的这些酒店
These hotels one has been staying in,
信纸都不怎么样
the notepaper is simply shaming.
周末去打打高尔夫或许对我有好处
A weekend on the golf links might do me some good,
顺便和上司套套近乎
hobnobbing with our masters.
一到住处我就要换上高尔夫服
I will change into my golfing togs when we get to our digs.
说不定能在车上碰到谁呢
One never knows who might be on the train.
桑德巴奇议员先生也许会下选区视察
Mr Sandbach MP, going down to his constituency...
我论文的校样
The proofs of my monograph.
西尔维娅想回到我身边
Sylvia asks me to take her back.
她已经搬去德国她母亲那里了
She's joined her mother in Germany.
-你会接受她吗 -大概吧
- Will you take a back? - I imagine so.
还要为孩子考虑
There's the child to consider.
玛琪特说
Marchant says he's...
他越来越像个乡下孩子了
beginning to talk like a farmer's boy already.
我不会再买♥♥栋房♥子住了
Well, I shan't have a house again.
被戴了绿帽子的男人颜面尽失
There's a certain discredit attached to itself to a cuckold,
这是我活该
quite properly.
既然连妻子都留不住
Anything beyond a flat
老老实实地找间公♥寓♥就算了
looks like impudence in a man who can't keep his wife.
离婚吧 让她名誉扫地
I wish you'd divorce her. Drag her through the mud.
作为一个绅士 我还是有...
For a gentleman, there's such a thing as...
姑且称之荣誉吧
..Call it parade.
如果你遇到了想娶的女人呢
And if you met someone you want to marry?
无济于事 我坚守一夫一妻制
It would change nothing. I stand for monogamy.
你真是...
You...
没错 一夫一妻 忠贞不二
Aye, monogamy and chastity.
此事别再提了
And for not talking about it.
灞桥折柳就此别 曲肝肠断亦难见
"Better far tho hearts may break bid farewell for aye!
唯恐眉眼再缠绵 此间魂魄不胜难
Lest thy sad eyes meeting mine tempt my soul away."
真是好诗
That's great poetry.
只不过是个过度肥胖的诗人画家
That's your obese poet painter talking about it
念的几个酸腐的句子罢了
in language like congealed bacon fat.
-你损人可真有一套 -我可没有
- You have a way of putting things. - I haven't.
要不然我就能写得尖刻点了 你听
If I had, it would make it better for me. Here.
接受和好的条件是
"Accept resumption yoke on condition,
孩子仍住在我姐姐艾菲那里 信仰英国国教
child stay with sister Effie and Anglican.
同意就给我发电报
Wire if acceptable."
我真为你感到遗憾
I for one am sorry.
-她说话一套一套的吧 -的确
- She must have a way of putting things. - She has.
让我留着"接线员" 我就回到你身边
"I am now ready to return to you, if I can keep hullo central,
我晚上就寝时
there being no-one else I can bear to have near me,
不愿让别人侍奉 就这些
when I have retired for the night." That's all.
她真该找个...我说不上来
She should be the consort of the... I don't know,
印度总督结婚
of the Viceroy of India.
我们今天要打一局高尔夫
We'll get in a round of golf today.
明天要跟帮我著书的教区牧师吃早餐
Tomorrow a breakfasting with the rector who'll help me with my book.
可不是嘛
But of course he did.
你说的是那个数次在剑桥
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表