剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
他不相信我
He didn't believe me.
如果他想找我谈话
If it's to invite me for a chat,
恕我不想去领教他的傲慢无礼
I don't intend to place myself in the way of his condescension.
不是的
No, not that.
他是想让你知道 没人会控告你
He wants you to know that there are no charges against you.
那歌♥蒂呢
Well, what about Gertie?
单就昨天的事 歌♥蒂也不会受指控
Gertie, too, as far as yesterday is concerned,
可如果她在逃避伦敦警♥察♥的拘捕
but I'd get her out from your attic,
就不该再待在你家 而她确实如此
if she's on the run from the Metropolitan Police, which she is.
老天 是帕里 柏孟塞的中量级拳击手
Good God, it's Parry, the Bermondsey light middle-weight!
[柏孟塞 伦敦的一个区]
麦克马斯特先生好像也认识他
Mr MacMaster seems to know him, too.
在剑桥他教过我拳击
He taught me to box at Cambridge.
早安 医生
Good morning...Doctor.
我 我不是医生
I-I-I'm not a doctor.
你是啊
Yes... Yes.
你的听诊器包在了帽子里
The stethoscope packed in the hat
就放在大厅呢
left in the hall.
还有你的朋友 也是医生吧
And your friend? Another medical man?
当然啦 得请两位医生
It takes two doctors, of course,
才能确诊一个疯子
to certify a lunatic.
帕里 鳎目鱼片 很好
Ah, Parry. Sole fillets, very good!
还有猪腰吗
Kidneys to follow.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
我是麦克马斯特
I am MacMaster.
我们通过信 您邀我来吃早餐
We corresponded and you invited me for breakfast.
当然是这样
Of course I did!
麦克马斯特 崭露头角的评论家
MacMaster, the budding critic!
还有他的朋友
And friend.
我邀请了麦克马斯特和他的朋友来早餐
MacMaster and friend to breakfast!
不是医生
Not medical men.
但你看起来很累啊
But you look tired.
疲倦
Worn.
精疲力竭
Worn out.
我看你是自渎过多 才这么苍白
I detect the pallor of self-abuse.
别转身 文森特·麦克马斯特应付得来
Don't turn round. Vincent MacMaster is quite capable.
性♥交♥后的忧郁 射♥精♥后的悲伤
Post coitum tristia. Ah, the sorrows of spent semen!
你爱玩男孩还是女孩
Boys or girls, in your case?
老爷 鱼快凉了 我给您上猪腰了
Sir, your fish is getting cold! I'll bring the kidneys!
如果他多少吃一点
If he'll eat a little it
就不会这么不正常了
bringsthe blood down from the head.
请原谅 让您受扰了
Oh, forgive! It's dreadful for you.
我尊敬的夫人 请别担心
My dear lady, please don't worry,
"又玩弄了一个男孩" 我妻子喊道
Deprensum in puero tetricis me vocibus, uxor,
-这是我该做的 -你真善良
- It's what I'm for. - Oh, you good man.
她央求着"也带上我吧"
corripis et culum te quoque habere refers.
温诺普教授的女儿当然是懂拉丁文的
Of course! The daughter of Professor Wannop would know her Latin!
我可以阻止他的 可以吗
I can stop this. Shall I?
马可士·瓦勒留·马提雅尔 11卷
Marcus Valerius Martialis, book 11
嗯 随便怎么样都行
Yes. Yes, anything!
第43首
epigram 43,
鸡♥奸♥者妻子的挽歌♥
the lament of the wife of a boy-buggerer
"我的爱人 我也有屁♥眼♥"
"My dear, I have an arsehole too!"
把他弄出去
Get him out
就用你在哈克尼揍基德·康托那一招
the way you beat Kid Cantor at Hackney Baths!
读马可士第11卷43节的时候
I have often had to refer to
我总是要提到我的妻子
my wife to Marcus 11, 43.
"唉 亲爱的 女人于我
"Alas, my dear, with women,
只不过是有两个洞..."
it's more a case of having two cu..." Ugh!
您还好吧 先生
You all right, sir?
您该写布道词了 先生
It's time to write your sermon, sir.
好了吗 起来吧
Ready? There we go.
亲爱的夫人 我保证 都结束了
My dear lady, it's all over now. I assure you.
请您原谅 您一定瞧不起我吧
Please forgive! You can never respect me?
你是我见过最勇敢的女人
You're the bravest woman I know.
再见
Goodbye!
这马车不合适您 温诺普太太
This isn't the rig for you, Mrs Wannop.
小马拉的饰有编织物的轻马车
A pony and basketwork chaise,
那才是女士的座驾
that's the trap for ladies.
不过今晚用她就行了
Still she'll do well for the work tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
蒂金斯先生是在说歌♥蒂 对吗
Mr Tietjens means Gertie. Don't you?
是的
Yes.
有什么地方能让歌♥蒂待一段时间吗
Do you know somewhere Gertie can wait it out?
警♥察♥会监视阿什福德站台的火车
They'll be watching the trains at Ashford Junction.
你愿帮忙吗
Oh, you'll help?
我不能看您惹麻烦
I will not see you incommoded.
您写了十八世纪以来 唯一一本
You've written the only novel since the 18th century
我没在页边做修正批注的书
I've not had to correct in the margins.
我们应该拿歌♥蒂怎么办
But what shall we do with Gertie?
把她带来
Bring her over,
不用牵着她的嘴走 她会乖乖的
only don't pull at her mouth, she'll come easy.
他真粗鲁
Oh, he is a beast!
都不知道他是在说人还是动物
You don't know when he's not talking about Gertie.
-我会想你的 歌♥蒂 -伦敦见
- I'll miss you, Gertie. - See you in London.
她会没事的
She'll be all right.
你该知道 温诺普小姐
You should know, Miss Wannop,
有人说我们的闲话
we are being talked about.
这下教训你别在高尔夫球场上和陌生人说话
And that'll teach you not to speak to strange men on golf courses.
没关系 真的没关系
It doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter.
过段时间就会平息
You'll live it down.
唯一要紧的是做该做的事
The only thing that matters is to do good work.
你说得对
It's true.
我不该在乎那些下流胚子怎么议论我
I oughtn't to care what those swines say about me,
但我不能免俗
but I do,
我还在乎他们怎么说你
and I care about what they say about you.
听
Listen.
云雀
A lark?
不对
Not that.
是夜莺
It was a nightingale.
[这段对话出自莎士比亚著名戏剧《罗密欧与朱丽叶》]
那是云雀 黎明的使者 不是夜莺
"It was the lark, the herald of the morn, no nightingale."
相信我 亲爱的 那确实是夜莺
"Believe me, love, it was the nightingale."
你听 他的声音有些嘶哑
There! He sounds hoarse now.
他们的歌♥声在六月会改变
Their song changes in June.
我们还有十三英里到布里达
We're 13 miles from Brede,
还有六英里半到...
six and a half miles from...
大概是艾德梅尔
something like Uddlemere.
灯灭了
The lamp went out.
地面有雾
Ground fog.
我们在去艾德梅尔的路上
And we are on the road to Uddlemere.
你到底认不认识这条路啊
Do you mind telling me if you know this road at all?
是艾迪莫 不是艾德梅尔
It's Udimore, not Uddlemere.
这么说我们走对了
So it is the right road, then.
-驾 -是这条路吗
- Go on! - Is it?
要是走错了路 你肯定舍不得让马抬步
You wouldn't let the mare go on another five steps if it wasn't.
-你对她心软 -那也没你心软
- You're soft on her. - Not as soft as you.
实话说 你没那么坏
You're not so dreadfully ugly, really.
别管我 我只是...
Don't mind me, I'm...
我很高兴
I'm so happy.
我很高兴
I'm so happy.
下一个路口是祖父路
The next crossroad is Grandfather's Wantways.
从前有位叫芬恩老爷的老绅士常坐在那儿
An old gentleman used to sit there called Gran'fer Finn.
每逢谭特顿集市日
Every Tenterden market day, he
他把小蛋糕装在篮子里 向过往的马车兜售
sold fleed cakes from a basket to the carts going by.
谭特顿集市在1845年被取消了
Tenterden market was abolished in 1845.
因谷物法废除而被搞垮了
Done in by the repeal of the Corn Laws.
你为什么会觉得我喜欢听这种陈年旧事
Why do you suppose I make a collection of obsolescent facts?
你就是爱听
Because you do.
还从中提炼保守主义
You make Toryism out of them.
我以为你这种人都在博物馆
I thought your type were all in museums.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表