剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
法国 鲁昂 堪佩恩将军司令部
法国鲁昂步兵基地站 1917年12月
克里斯托弗·蒂金斯夫人与尊敬的约翰尼·佩勒姆
在黑兹利特夫人舞会上合影
蒂金斯夫人和约翰尼·佩勒姆先生共赏戏剧
爱德华要去鲁昂指挥作战
Edward's command is at Rouen,
不过我们该说"法国某地"
or "Somewhere in France", we're supposed to say.
伯特伦说上次空袭震坏了你家一扇窗
Bertram tells me you lost a window during the last raid?
-你要去萨克维尔吗 -或许吧
- Are you going to the Sackvilles'? - I thought I might.
这也是告诉法国人
..It's also to tell the French,
别妄想什么单方指挥了
best shut up about the single command.
不 你没有投票权
No, no votes for you I'm afraid.
必须是三十岁以上的已婚妇女
It's going to be for married women over 30.
这是整个前线的大问题
It's a serious problem on the whole front.
战马因感染红眼病而死
Horses decimated by pink-eye.
你该让那个叫霍奇基斯的家伙来管战马
You should put that fellow, Hotchkiss, in charge of the horse lines.
对战马不能心软
The warhorse needs to be hardened.
骄纵有害无利
Mollycoddling will ruin him.
霍奇基斯才是该派去法国的人才
Hotchkiss is the man you need in France.
霍奇基斯
Hotchkiss?
你可以在《养马大全》上找到他 卖♥♥涂擦剂的
You'll find him in Horse World, advertising embrocation.
霍奇基斯出手 万事不愁
"Get hold of Hotchkiss!"
《彗星》会支持你的观点
The Comet will back you.
《彗星》第一版到了 老爷
The Comet's first edition, My Lord.
将军
General,
西尔维娅想求一张去鲁昂步兵基地站的通行证
Sylvia wants a pass to the Infantry Base Depot in Rouen.
她想去看望她丈夫
She wants to see her husband.
配偶不得进入军事禁地 蒂金斯夫人
Strictly out of bounds to wives, I'm afraid, Mrs Tietjens.
那情妇呢
Hmm, and what about mistresses?
前线肯定有不少情妇吧
I bet there's a few of those behind the lines.
这实在太不公平了
I think it's jolly unfair.
你看吧 伯特伦
Here you are, Bertram.
这消息能让你一天没胃口
Might as well spoil your dinner as your breakfast!
《彗星》曝光了
The Comet exposes
法兰德斯我军指挥不力的丑事
the scandal of our out-of-touch command in Flanders.
的确是坏消息
I'm sure it does,
不过一开始力挺佩里将军可怪不得别人
but it's your own fault for building up General Perry in the first place.
等他被德军的春季进攻打得灰头土脸时
Wait until the German spring offensive gives him a bloody nose,
再把他调回来 贝辰
Beichen, and then we can bring him home.
所以你才一直不肯增援总司令吗 伯特伦
Is that why you're keeping the Commander-in-Chief short of troops, Bertram?
把兵力全部交给佩里 他一周就能损失一半
If we gave Perry the men, he'd lose half of them in a week.
要我说 就让法国人见鬼去吧
If I had my way, we'd let the French go to blazes.
可不是
Quite.
欧战总有停止的时候
There won't always be a European war,
但帝国必定永生不息
but there'll always be an Empire.
萨洛尼卡呢 伯特伦
What about Salonika, Bertram?
萨洛尼卡
Salonika?
内森 那不是你们犹太人最初...
Nathan, isn't that where your people originally...
[萨洛尼卡是欧洲最早的犹太人聚集地]
算不上是老家 亲爱的
Not originally, my dear!
咱们能不能
I say, it would be nice
暂时忘记战事 哪怕五分钟也好
if we could forget the war just for five minutes...
算我没说
I give up!
-宴会终止 -亲爱的 快走
- Move to adjourn. - Come on, my dear.
妈妈
Mother!
-我马上写完 -再不过来你就该完蛋了
- I'm just finishing. - It'll be the finish of you if you don't...
妈妈
Mother!
我在给克里斯托弗写信
I'm writing to Christopher.
至少他还没上阵亡名单
At least HE isn't in the casualty lists.
我一直在关注
I always look.
他当然没有 他没上战场
Of course he's not. He's not in the fighting.
他的哥哥替他安排了个管理马匹的职务
His brother got him into a job looking after horses!
警报解除了
There's the all-clear.
西尔维娅 我需要你的帮助
Sylvia, I need you to rally round.
约翰尼太过分了
Johnny's behaving appallingly.
你是指对于你的逢场作戏吗
Oh, what, you mean about your divertissement?
这不是什么逢场作戏
It's not a divertissement.
我要私奔了
I'm bolting!
波比
Oh, Bobbie!
你是说你要和
You mean you and...?
可是他
But he's...
生为犹太人又不是他的错
It's not his fault he's a Jew.
我是想说他那么胖 胖总是他的错了吧
Fat, I was going to say. It's his fault he's fat.
他要跟我结婚
He wants to marry me.
所以你得帮我让约翰尼度过这难关
So I need you to get Johnny over the hump.
约他出去 四处转转
No, just take him out and about.
他是个老好人
He's a good old sausage.
我希望对他仁至义尽
I want to do my best for him.
这倒是不错
That's all very well,
但我想去法国看克里斯托弗
but I've a mind to visit Christopher in France.
我已给堪佩恩将军写了信
I've written to General Campion.
希望蒂金斯能给他那该死的妻子写封信
I wish Tietjens would write to his damned wife,
或至少让她别再给我写信了
or, at any rate, stop her from writing to me.
向军官的太太保证她们丈夫还活着
It's not my job to reassure the wives of officers
又不是我的本职工作 真是的
their husbands are still alive, damn it.
给阵亡军官的家人写信已经够我烦的了
It's bad enough having to write to them when they're not.
长官 刚从陆军部G14-R室收到一封
There's a movement order come infor Captain Tietjens, sir,
蒂金斯上尉的调任令
from the War Office, Room G14-R.
之前送错了地方 所以才刚收到
It was mis-routed and has only now caught up,I'm afraid.
调任 调去哪里
Movement? To where?
师部战马运输部
Divisional horse transport.
我不管G14-R室是什么人 你去回他们
Well, you can tell Room G14-R, whoever the hell they are,
我不会把蒂金斯上尉调走的
that I'm not parting with Captain Tietjens!
他是我们基地里唯一可以
He's the only officer on the base
准时让部队准备好上战场的军官
who can get his draft into marching order on time.
虽然他也挺令人讨厌的
Not that he isn't a confounded nuisance.
麦凯尼上尉休完离婚假后
I could give them Captain McKechnie
我可以把他调给他们
when he's back from divorce leave.
让他管马总还可以吧
He's sane enough for horses, isn't he?
麦凯尼上尉已经休假回来了 长官
Captain McKechnie has returned from leave, sir,
但他并没有离婚
but he omitted to get divorced.
他好大的胆子
How dare he not get divorced!
他不是说他妻子和一个...埃及人同居了吗
He told me his wife was co-habiting with an...Egyptian, wasn't it?
反正是个外国佬
Some sort of dago, anyway.
不 是埃及古物学家 长官
No, sir, an Egyptologst.
他们决定让她一女侍二夫
They've agreed to share her.
无♥耻♥之徒 我要扣他的军饷
That dirty dog! I'll strip him of his commission!
没发疯前他也算是个好军官
A damn fine officer when he isn't going mad,
还曾获得副大♥法♥官拉丁文奖
and a Vice Chancellor's Latin prize man, as well.
也是个天才 跟蒂金斯一样
Another brilliant fellow, like Tietjens.
这倒是可以
That's a thought.
可以让这俩天才合作啊
They can be brilliant together.
"少于"这个词后面跟宾格还是离格
Does "Subter" take the accusative or the ablative?
都可以 表示动作时后面跟宾格
Both. Accusative when it's "Under" as a motion,
表示一种状态时后面跟离格
and ablative when it's "Under" as a state.
与尊敬的约翰尼·佩勒姆
"... pictured at Lady Hazlitt's Ball
在黑兹利特夫人舞会上合影
"With the Honourable Johnnie Pelham..."
克里斯托弗·蒂金斯夫人的丈夫
"..Mrs Christopher Tietjens, whose husband
正在前线的医院里
is in hospital at the Front"!
一定是西尔维娅自己告诉记者的
Sylvia must have told them that herself.
报社总不会找她麻烦
The paper wouldn't put the knife into her.
她这种女人专给他们的报纸加料
Women like Sylvia are the jam on their bread and butter.
但她为什么要这么做
But why would she do that?
让她丈夫知道她有情绪
To let him know she's on the warpath.
别担心克里斯托弗 他只是得了肺炎
Well, don't worry about Christopher, it was only pneumonia,
而且也不在前线
and not at the Front.
他距离德国战壕有一百英里远
He's 100 miles from the nearest German trench.
他的工作是让新兵做上战场的准备
His job is kitting out fresh troops on their way to the fighting.
只要祈祷别有空袭就好
Nothing to worry about but air raids.
有人朝他扔炸♥弹♥吗
But are they dropping bombs on him?
亲爱的 你也有被炸的危险 不也好好的
My dear, they're dropping bombs on you, and yet here you are.
克里斯托弗不是在安全的地方管马吗
But I thought Christopher was looking after horses somewhere safe.
陆军部就这样
That's the War Office for you.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表