剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
西尔维娅就是唯恐天下不乱
Is Sylvia pulling the strings of the shower-bath?
她们取得了投票权
I say, I say, they've got the vote, though.
我在《摘要》上看到的
Saw it in the Sketch.
你会投票吗 蒂金斯夫人
Will you vote, Mrs Tietjens?
没亲眼见到克里斯托弗
I am not going to the hotel
我是不会去酒店的
until I have seen Christopher with my own eyes.
你那讨厌的将军送来封字条给你
There's a note from your foul general.
上面说什么
What does it say?
看在上帝的分上 管管你妻子好吗
"For God's sake. Can't you control your woman?"
上面没写是私人信件
Well, it didn't say it was private.
你给我惹的麻烦
"You are more trouble to me
比我手下的指挥官加起来还多
than all the rest of my command put together."
给我十四行诗的韵脚
Give me the rhyme-words for a sonnet.
这是韵式
That's the scheme of it.
我知道十四行诗是什么 你在玩什么把戏
I know what a damn sonnet is. What's your game?
给我十四个尾韵 我就能写出一首十四行诗
Give me 14 end-rhymes of a sonnet and I'll write a sonnet.
在两分半钟之内完成
In two and a half minutes.
你要能写出来 我就在三分钟内
If you do, I'll translate it
将其译成拉丁语的六韵步诗
into Latin hexameters in under three minutes.
那就来吧 交错押韵 隔行...
Get on with it then! A, B, B, A. A, B...
什么事
Yes, what is it?!
天呐 你是哪位
Good God, who are you?
霍奇基斯
Hotchkiss.
他们让我来找你 你是蒂金斯上尉吗
They said to find you. Are you Captain Tietjens?
你不知道怎么跟军官讲话吗
Don't you know how to address an officer?
抱歉 长官
Oh, yes, sorry. Sir!
-你参军多久了 -两周了
- How long have you been in the army? - Two weeks.
给你
There you are.
现在开始计时两分半钟
Two and a half minutes from now.
我得去师战马部
I have to go to Division Horse Line,
我好像还要负责带你的士兵
and I seem to have been put in charge of taking your soldiers
去个叫拜敖的地方
to some place called Bailleul...
长官
Er, sir.
我尽量快去快回
I shall endeavour to be, er... swift.
最近大批战马得了红眼病
There's pink-eye running rife in all the service horses.
我对此略有研究 陆军部叫我来的
I've made a study of it. I was sent for by the War Office.
贝辰勋爵一定是通过我的出版物知道了我
I suppose Lord Beichen knew about me from my publications.
我是马术学教授
I'm a professor of equine studies.
那你真是名勇敢的战士
Well, you're a stout fellow.
你该去找约翰逊上校
You should talk to Colonel Johnson.
他在十六号♥基地食堂
You'll find him in 16 IBD Mess.
他肯定愿意见你
He'll be interested to meet you.
他有一匹在马恩河俘获的德国战马
He's got a Hun horse captured on the Marne.
我的马是施罗伯格
I ride Schomburg, myself.
那就这样 万分感谢
Well, if you say so. Many thanks.
两分十一秒
Two minutes and 11 seconds.
我要先检查这是十四行诗才会翻译
I'm not starting till I've checked it's a sonnet.
一般参谋 长官
GSO 2, sir.
你要知道我还没读过你的诗
You understand I've not read it.
我有空就会在规定时限内译成拉丁文
I'll turn it into Latin in the time stipulated when I'm free.
加拿大兵还没开拔
The Canadian draft has not left yet!
我们要被骂死了
We shall be strafed to hell.
我们得做准备 长官 沙漠靴 瘴气粉
We had to wangle everything, sir. Desert boots, malaria powders,
而目的地改为拜敖的时候
and then unwangle everything in a hurry
又得急匆匆地都放回去
when it was changed back to Bailleul.
真不知这里谁说了算 长官
It makes you wonder who's in charge, sir.
你在啊 麦凯尼
Ah, I see you're there, McKechnie.
感觉怎么样 好些了吗
Feeling well? Feeling fit?
你能为我腾出十几分钟吗
Look here, can you spare me 10 or 20 minutes?
确切说来不是军事问题
It's not exactly a service matter.
你得去趟大门
You have to come down to the gate.
我可不喜欢让女士久等
I hate to keep a woman waiting.
你是说你的...
You mean, your...?
我的法国女性朋友碰巧在车站看见了我
As it happens, I was spotted at the station
于是她现在以为我找了个英国情妇
and now my French lady-friend thinks I've got an English mistress.
快点
Come on!
你拉我来就为了处理你荒谬的情事
Are you dragging me there to deal with your absurd love-life?
我 是你吧
Mine? It's yours!
那位可怜的女士简直要担心死了
The poor woman is in a dreadful state of anxiety about you.
她说你一封信也没写过
You haven't written to her once, she says.
难道是 温诺普小姐
You can't mean Miss Wannop?
你发誓
Do you swear it?
对天发誓 夫人
Cross my heart, Miss.
我今早还亲眼见过上尉 夫人
I saw the captain with my own eyes this very morning, Miss!
我真的很担心他
I've been dreadfully worried about him.
请到警卫室去等吧 夫人
You're welcome to wait in the guardroom, Miss.
不用了 就这样吧
No, it's perfectly all right.
我不想打扰蒂金斯上尉工作
I don't want to disturb Captain Tietjens when he's on duty,
他没事我就放心了
so long as he's all right.
你们真的非常贴心
You've all been absolutely sweet.
上帝 是西尔维娅
Oh, God! Sylvia!
该死 她把车开走了
Dammit! She's taken the car!
都有 立定
'Battalion, halt!'
西尔维娅
Sylvia!
西尔维娅
Sylvia!
该死
Dash it!
新兵部队回来了
The draft's come back!
老天爷
Oh, for the love of God!
还有 是你批准一个加拿大士兵离营的吗
By the way, did you give a pass to a Canadian?
-怎么了 -他错过宵禁被宪兵抓了
- Why? - He missed the curfew and the Redcaps nabbed him.
宵禁前几分钟 你看见犯人
A few minutes before the curfew, you witnessed this prisoner
在和母亲道别
saying goodbye to his mother,
他骂你该死的畜生
and the prisoner called you a damn brute for no reason,
只因你对他的母亲
least of all because you made some discourteous comment
-出言不逊 是这样吗 -是的 长官
- about the old lady, is that right? - Yes, sir!
在进行问话的时候
Then, having engaged the prisoner in conversation,
你喊他是"殖民地来的蠢应征兵”
by no means calling him "A blankety-blank colonial conscript",
且发现已经十一点两分了
you discovered it was 11:02,
就以擅离军营和"行为过激"的罪名
so very properly charged him with being off-base
逮捕了他
and "Conduct prejudicial".
是 长官
Sir!
在案件记录上标上"已澄清" 解散
Mark the charge sheet as "Case explained". Dismiss!
遵命
Sir!
我差点儿就想
I am a hair's breadth
将你的行为上报调查法庭
from recommending a court of inquiry into your conduct.
再有下次 我发誓会让你后悔莫及
If there is any, any repetition, by God, you will regret it.
证人解散
Witnesses dismiss!
宪兵司令不会高兴的 长官
Provost-Marshall won't like it, sir.
奥海尔将军对这些警员可是宠爱有加
General O'Hara loves his police like his own ewe-lambs.
法国铁路工人的罢♥工♥
The French railway men going on strike was a bit of luck
算是我和那加拿大小伙子走运了
for that Canadian lad, though, and lucky for me, too!
有消息说新兵要被派到海外
They heard a rumour the draft was for overseas.
要是有人找我
If anyone needs me.
就说我骑施罗伯格去了邮政酒店
I'm going to ride Schomburg to the Hotel de la Poste
接我妻子参加堪佩恩将军为当地人办的茶会
to take my wife to the General Campion's tea party for the locals.
上校的马怎么在这里
What the hell is the Colonel's horse doing in horse standings?
你到现在还不认识施罗伯格吗
Don't you know Schomburg by now?
我认识 长官 是霍奇基斯少尉
Yes, sir. The 'oss has been put in 'oss-standings
让我把马牵到这里来的
by orders of Lieutenant Hotchkiss.
你没有告诉他这是我的命令吗
Did you tell him that it was my orders
施罗伯格要养在十六号♥基地
that Schomburg be kept warm
后面农庄的马厩里 保持温暖
in the stables of the farm behind XVI IBD?
少尉说对待马不能太心软
The lieutenant says 'osses have to be hardened, sir.
他还说有谁违抗了命令
He also says how any departure from his orders
就是得罪了贝辰勋爵
would be visited by the extreme displeasure of Lord Beicham, KCVO, etc.
听好了
Well, listen carefully.
我要骑着施罗伯格去邮政酒店
I am going to ride Schomberg over to the Hotel de la Poste,
给它套好鞍 上那儿等我
so saddle him up and meet me there,
你要把它牵回农庄的马厩
where you will take him back to the farm stables.
确保窗户紧闭 不许露一丝缝隙
Make sure the windows are closed and stop up any chinks.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表