剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
可西尔维娅已经生了一个
But Sylvia's had a child.
那是谁的孩子啊
Good God! Whose?!
还不是那个混账德雷克的种
That blaggard Drake's,wasn't it?
大概是他的吧
It was probably Drake's.
我就在这儿呢
I am here, you know!
我玩够了
I am done with men.
那孩子生来就是让我遭罪的
Think of all the ruin that child has meant for me,
克里斯托弗为此难过得不行
and Christopher's perfectly soppy about it.
不管怎样 你都配不上他
You don't deserve your husband, anyway.
他能回电 在我看来简直匪夷所思
I can't imagine why he sent that telegram.
居然同意和好
Resume yoke, indeed!
他那回电贵傲慢无比 沉闷呆板
He sent it out of lordly, dull,
又规矩又周到 简直要把我逼疯
full-dress consideration that drives me distracted.
他不能给我写信
He couldn't write me a letter,
因为信上要叫我"亲爱的西尔维娅"
because he'd have to put "Dear Sylvia" -
可我不是
and I'm not.
他就是个精准得要死的蠢货
He's that precise sort of imbecile.
我会安分地留在他身边
I'll settle down by his side,
做个贞洁烈妇
and I'll be chaste.
我下定决心了
I've made up my mind to it.
后半辈子就行尸走肉地过了
I'll be bored stiff for the rest of my life,
只不过 我一定会想尽办法折磨他
except for one thing - I can torment that man and I'll do it,
把他给我的痛苦统统讨回来
for all the times he's tormented me.
瞧 这就是从诺曼底回来没睡觉的后果
I've come from Normandy without sleep, you see.
我叫下人回电给克里斯托弗 就一个字
Oh! I'll tell them downstairs to simply telegraph Christopher,
"行"
"Righto".
我要把我的书签了名送给杜舍明教士
I'll send the Reverend Duchemin a signed copy of my book.
他的话还是有分量的
His word still carries weight.
当然 巴结他就能吃到
Well, sucking up to Duchemin was always
鸡蛋葱豆饭跟荷包蛋嘛
the price for kedgeree and poached eggs!
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome! Welcome!
我是这里的助理牧师
I'm the curate here!
主啊
Oh, Good Lord.
谢谢了 谢谢了
Thank you, thank you!
起来就没事了
Ups-a-daisy.
-我叫霍斯利 -麦克马斯特
- My name's Horsley. - MacMaster.
你在哪配的马具
Where did you get this job lot?
知不知道你把十三手高小马的马具
Gosh, don't you know you've got a 13 hands pony harness
[一手高: 约四英寸 即10.16厘米 用以量马的高度]
套在了十六手半高的马上
on a 16 and a half hands horse?
把马嚼子放出三个孔
Let the bit out three holes.
这畜生的舌头快被勒成两瓣了
It's tearing the animal's tongue in half.
不知这合不合规矩 瓦伦汀
I'm not sure it's playing the game, Valentine,
要是你母亲知道我把你叫过来...
asking you to be here. If your mother knew...
我妈听说要来见评论家
Mother wanted to come with me
还想跟我一起来呢
when I told her it was to meet a critic,
但我从马车上逃了下来
but I got away in the carriage.
这样很好 大家就看不到你丈夫了
That's perfect. Nobody will even see your husband.
我已经吩咐了杜舍明的看护
I've told Duchemin's keeper
一刻钟之前别让他进来
to keep him out till a quarter past.
我留了位置给你的歌♥蒂 但不要紧
I've set a place for your Gertie, but never mind.
老助理牧师的姐姐会来
We've got the old curate's sister staying with us,
福克斯小姐 她聋得很
Miss Fox, and she's stone deaf!
所以旁边空了人也没关系
So an empty chair next to her makes no difference.
这边请
This way!
女士们都在这儿呢 我们一起来了
The ladies will be in here! We arrived together! He-he!
-小姐... -早上好 我是麦克马斯特
- Miss... - Good morning. I'm MacMaster.
现在事态严峻啊 女士们
We're living in a state of siege, ladies. Tee-hee!
你们能来真好
It's so good of you to come.
荣幸之至 多谢邀请
Pleasure, thank you for having me.
-克里斯托弗·蒂金斯 -幸会
- Christopher Tietjens. - A pleasure indeed,
您就是大名鼎鼎的文森特·麦克马斯特吧
and you must be the famous Vincent MacMaster.
见到您很荣幸 太太
A pleasure, Ma'am.
桑德巴奇议员和六个...
Mr Sandbach MP and half a dozen...
我是伊迪丝·杜舍明
I'm Edith Duchemin
-这位是温诺普小姐 -温诺普小姐
- and this is Miss Wannop! - Ah, Miss Wannop!
...还拿了手杖做武器...
...And armed with loaded canes...
先生们 一路上辛苦了
Gentlemen, you must be tired from your journey.
请入席吧
Allow me to show you to your seats.
谢谢
Thank you.
...把大街小巷搜了个遍
..scouring the country lanes, tee-hee!
-您坐在这儿 蒂金斯先生 -谢谢
- You are here, Mr Tietjens, I thought. -Thank you!
您坐这儿 麦克马斯特先生
And here, for you, mr MacMaster,
我就坐您身边
and I next to you!
...已经有人喝过酒啦
..Drink had been taken!
您要是饿了的话 这里有...
If you are hungry, there's... Well,
您喜欢什么就请自便吧
I hope you'll find something to your liking.
谢谢
Thank you.
...据说他们被砸了鸡蛋
...is said to have egged them on.
他在克劳汀夫人那儿住下
He's putting up at Lady Claudine's,
以便履行在多佛的皇职
for Royal duties at Dover.
堪佩恩将军要携护卫队...
General Campion is taking the escort...
昨天的事谢谢你了
I must thank you for yesterday.
...明早在圣彼得大教堂
...laying the Buffs' colours on the altar of St. Peter's
[Buffs:原意指暗黄皮革色 皇家东方肯特团的标志性颜色]
为军团祈祷
tomorrow morning.
温诺普太太 您能来真让人惊喜啊
Ah, Mrs Wannop, what a pleasant surprise!
-妈 -哪位是评论家麦克马斯特先生
- Mother?! - Which is Mr MacMaster, the critic?
你就是麦克马斯特先生 那个评论家吗
Are you Mr MacMaster, the critic?
我才是
I am MacMaster.
麦克马斯特先生啊
Oh, Mr MacMaster,
我的新书将在周二出版...
my new book is coming out on Tuesday...
妈 歌♥蒂呢
Mother, what have you done with Gertie?
她躲在阁楼里呢...
She's lying low in the attic...
躲在高处了
High, rather.
听我讲讲我的书吧 你会很感兴趣的
It will be of interest to you to hear about my book.
记者总喜欢听内♥幕♥消息...
To you journalists, a little inside information is always...
我不是记者
I'm not a journalist!
对对 是评论家
Well, a critic.
我不写书评的
I don't review books.
我不是写书评的...
I'm not a critic in the sense of...
你当然是了
Of course you are.
我只是为《评论季刊》撰稿
I write for the Critical Quarterlies.
麦克马斯特先生
Mr MacMaster...
《评论季刊》啊
Oh, the critical quarterlies!
霍斯利先生
Mr Horsley,
让温诺普太太坐你旁边 让她赶紧吃吧
sit Mrs Wannop next to you and feed her!
我的书正需要这个呀
That is exactly what my book needs!
一篇深刻优秀的长评
A good, long, deep...
起来就没事啦
Ups-a-daisy.
-《评论季刊》 -那是教士的座位
- The Critical Quarterlies... - That's the Reverend's chair.
实在太缺这样的文章了
have shown a deplorable lack of interest
严重缺乏
serious interest in...
好多了
That's better.
让我来帮您...
Would you allow me to help you to...?
来点鱼子酱 一个桃子
Oh, well, a little caviar. A peach!
恐怕我...
I'm afraid I...
恐怕我只能...是这样 我丈夫...
I'm afraid I must... You see, my husband...
我恳求您 尊敬的夫人 别担心
I beg you, dear lady, do not concern yourself.
这次聚餐安排得真糟糕 糟糕透了
I think this party's very badly arranged. Very bad management.
也可能不是
..Or perhaps not.
不知道什么时候他就...
Sometimes you'd never know he was...
我明白
One understands.
只期在您完美的家里度过美好的一小时
Only to spend a fleeting hour in these perfect surroundings.
您听过这诗吧
You know the lines,
燕子在门梁中穿梭
"As when the swallow gliding from lofty portal to lofty portal,
倏忽在明 倏忽在暗
out of the dark and into the light and out again into the dark"?
是啊 这诗真恰当
Oh, yes! Yes! It takes a poet!
沃特豪斯先生托我给你捎口信
I have a message for you, from Mr Waterhouse.
虽然我跟他说我不认识你
I told him I did not know you
也未必能再遇到你
and did not expect to see you.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表