剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
What has she told the general?
将军还没见她
The general has not seen Mrs Tietjens.
他信不过自己
He couldn't trust himself.
他说她很会玩弄他
He said she'd twist him round her little finger.
长教训了
He's learning.
他没让贝罗安说话
He refused to let Perowne speak.
他说贝罗安要么上前线
He said Perowne could choose between going up the line
要么就被开除出团
and being broke by his regiment.
我的天
My God.
他是那么信任蒂金斯夫人
He believes so absolutely in Mrs Tietjens.
将军要伤心死了
It's broken the General's heart.
他从上尉那儿听到了些事 那个联络官
Something he heard from the Capitaine, the liaison officer...
你 放下那个 叫凯斯中士
You! Put that down and tell Sergeant Case
-快速到我营房♥报到 -遵命 长官
- to report to my quarters at the double. - Yes, sir.
我得问你 奥海尔是喝多了吗
I'm supposed to ask you, was O'Hara drunk?
将军很想知道
The General is anxious for your opinion.
他和奥海尔一起从桑德赫斯特毕业
He and O'Hara graduated together from Sandhurst.
[英国皇家陆军军官学校]
这样的话 奥海尔没醉
Then, O'Hara was not drunk.
堪佩恩一定会很满意
Campion will be immensely gratified.
作为宪兵司令 他有权进入我的房♥间
As Provost-Marshal, he had the right to enter my room.
我把他推了出去 算是攻击高级军官
I pushed him out, which is an assault on a senior officer.
我很乐意认罪
I'd be happy to plead guilty to that.
不用说 我还喝醉了
And to being drunk, of course.
谁会在清醒的时候去攻击将军
An officer doesn't strike generals sober.
你怎么这么爱背黑锅...
Your mania for taking the blows...
我宁可被开除也不想纠缠这事
I'd rather be broken than have this hell raked up.
凯斯
Case!
堪佩恩将军会在十五分钟后巡视厨房♥
General Campion will be going round the cook-house in 15 minutes.
-明白 长官 -别穿白色的衣服
- Right, sir! - Don't serve out white clothing.
将军喜欢看人穿白的
The General likes to see them in white.
他不会知道白衣服已经被撤回了 长官
He won't know white clothing has been countermanded, sir.
如果你那样做 你的厨子
If you do that, one of your cooks
会把脏衣服塞进衣柜里
will tuck a dirty piece of clothing into a locker
而将军会发现
where the General will find it.
是 长官 大家总留件衣服预备
Yes, sir, there's always one piece of clothing left in a locker
总指挥的检查
for GOCIC's inspection
堪佩恩将军总能发现
and General Campion will always find it.
这发生过三次了
I've seen him do it three times.
这次被揪出来的人是要上军事法庭的
This time, the man it belongs to goes for a court martial.
是
Sir!
坐下
Sit down.
蒂金斯上尉 你给我听好
Captain Tietjens, I would be glad of your careful attention.
今天下午你会收到调任令
This afternoon, you will receive a movement order.
这不是贬职 是升职
You are not to regard it as a disgrace. It is a promotion.
我请求佩里将军任命你为他团里
I am requesting General Perry to give you the appointment
第六营的副指挥
of second-in-command of the VIth Battalion of his regiment.
身体状况如何
What's your medical category?
没变化 长官 我的胸部很不舒服
Permanent base, sir. My chest is rotten.
换了我就不去管这个
I should forget that if I were you.
军队的副指挥官只需要
The second-in-command of a battalion has nothing to do
坐在扶手椅里等着上校牺牲就行了
but sit about in armchairs waiting for the colonel to be killed.
听您的 长官
If you say so, sir.
你的炊事员是谁
Who is your sergeant-cook?
凯斯中士 长官
Sergeant Case, sir.
凯斯中士
Sergeant Case?
在德里的时候他就是鼓手了
He was in the Drums when we were in Delhi.
现在至少也该是军需官了啊
He ought to be at least a Quartermaster by now,
不过他有个"妹妹"
but there was a woman he called his "Sister".
他现在还给他"妹妹"寄钱 长官
He still sends money to his "Sister", sir.
他还是上士的时候就迷上了她
He went absent over her when he was a Colour-Sergeant.
因此被降阶
Reduced to the ranks.
这都二十年前的事了
20 years ago, that must be.
上帝保佑你 克里斯 我无能为力了
God help you, Chrissie, there's nothing else I can do.
我不能留你了
I can't put you on my staff.
你当着奥海尔将军的宪兵那样顶撞他
You crossed General O'Hara in some row over his redcaps,
更别说还威胁要逮捕他
never mind threatening him with arrest,
现在你有了污点
so now you've a black spot against your name
要进情报部恐怕不可能了
as regards access to Intelligence.
还有 该死 法国第九军的指挥官
Next, dammit, the commander of the 9th French army
是我的知交好友
is an intimate friend of mine,
但鉴于你做法国联络官时的
but in the face of your confidential report
那份机密报告
from your time in French liaison,
这条路也别想了
that's blocked.
如果你仔细审阅了那份报告 长官
If you examine the detail of the report, sir,
就会发现于我不利的那部分
you will see the unfavourable inclusion
是情报官德雷克少校起草的
is initialled by an Intelligence Officer, Major Drake,
他 不怎么喜欢我
who...doesn't like me.
这又能怎么样
What difference does that make?
也没多少军官喜欢你
Not many officers DO like you.
你知不知道
Are you aware that
有个人正炮轰你呢
there's one hell of a strafe put in against you
陆军后勤部的少尉 名叫霍奇基斯
by a RASC Second-Lieutenant called Hotchkiss?
是为了我的马 施罗伯格 长官
That was about Schomburg, sir.
我宁可去死
I'd rather die
也不会把我手下的马匹
than subject any horse for which I'm responsible
交给狗屁不通的霍奇基斯少尉
to the damnable theories of Lieutenant Hotchkiss!
看起来你就得死在这事上了
It looks as if you WILL die on that account.
你哥哥马克 曾通过陆军部
There was a request from your brother, Mark,
G14-R室发来请求
through Room G14-R of the War Office
要任命你去第十九师管理战马
that you be given command of the horse lines of the 19th Division,
但现在第十九师隶属第四军了
but the 19th Division's attached to Fourth Army now,
而第四军的马归霍奇基斯管
and it's Fourth Army horses that Hotchkiss is to play with.
我怎么能派你去受他指挥
How can I send you there to be under his orders?
是的 长官 你不能
Yes, sir. You cannot.
我可以撵你回家 颜面扫地
I can send you home, in disgrace,
要么就派你去前线
or I can send you to your battalion.
这里你是不能呆了
You're finished here.
我不能让一个像你这样
I cannot have men commanded by an officer
私生活混乱又尴尬的人
with a private life as incomprehensible
来指挥士兵
and embarrassing as yours.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我当那女人是圣人
I took that woman to be a saint!
我发誓她是个圣人
I swear she IS a saint!
没有针对蒂金斯夫人的指控吧 长官
There is no accusation against Mrs Tietjens, sir!
苍天在上 是有的
By God, there is!
你让我以为
You let me think...
我记得在莱镇时我们说的每一个字
I remember every word of our conversation in Rye,
你误导我说西尔维娅出国去照顾她母亲了
letting me think Sylvia had gone abroad to look after her mother.
瑟斯顿上尉看见西尔维娅和贝罗安在一起
Sylvia and Perowne were seen together by Capitaine Thurston
1912年 在邮政酒店
at the Hotel de la Poste in 1912!
这你驳的倒吗
Can you beat it?
是吗
Were they?
女人不贞
Well, what is one to do
她丈夫还能怎么做 长官
when a woman is unfaithful? Sir.
和那娼妓离婚
Divorce the harlot!
或者像个男人一样和她生活
Or live with her, like a man!
什么样的人连这也搞不明白
What sort of a fellow wouldn't see that?
但还存在着 或者说曾经存在着
But there is...or used to be...
那些有地位的家庭
..Among families of position...
还有种
..A certain...
什么
Well?
称之为 荣誉的东西
Call it, parade!
有吗
Was there?
现在已经没人讲究那个了
Well, there are no more parades for that regiment.
你就是最后一个坚持至今的人
It held out to the last man, but you were him.
打开它 可以吗 士兵
Open that, will you, my man?
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
希望您探亲愉快 夫人
I hope you had a good visit, Miss.
非常不错 谢谢
Very good, thank you.
新军拔营了吗
Did the draft get off, do you know?
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表