剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
Russia will have enough railway
在二十日内把军队送上前线了
to put her army on the frontier in 20 days.
所以德国人很慌张
So the Germans are in a panic,
他们要花两倍的时间击败法国
it will take them twice that long to beat France
他们可不希望腹背受敌
and they don't want to be fighting on two fronts.
天啊
Goodness.
你们这些伦敦人知道的真多
The things you chaps in London know!
要我进去帮你盖被子吗
Would you like me to come and tuck you up?
不 你的好意我心领了
No, thank you very much.
-一小会儿就好 -不用 布朗利
- It's only for a minute. - No, Brownlie.
-该死 西尔维娅 -新年快乐
- Dash it, Sylvia. - Happy New Year.
亲爱的
Darling?
克里斯托弗
Christopher?
希望您晚上玩的愉快 夫人
I hope you had a lovely evening, madam.
祝您新年快乐
Happy New Year.
你等我♥干♥什么 睡觉去
What are you doing, waiting up? Go to bed.
既然你在
Well, now you're here...
妇女选举权
Votes for women!
妇女选举权
Votes for women!
为自己争取权利
Stand up for your rights!
你不能在这里发传♥单♥ 小姐
You can't do that here, lady!
快走开
Be off with you now.
这里是对公众开放的 我们也是公众啊
Well, it's open to the public and we are the public!
你才不是
No, you don't!
不许进 不行
No, nobody gets through! No.
你们都傻看什么
What are you all gawping at?
你们觉得女人就是摆来看的吗
Do you think that is all women are good for?
你在干什么
Hey! What do you think you are doing?!
不用这么粗暴地对待我
There's no need to manhandle me!
放下
Put it down!
你总算是来了 布朗利
There you are at last, Brownlie.
该死 西尔维娅 你这叫什么话
Dash it, Sylvia, I don't know what you mean.
我等你很久了
I've been waiting ages.
我们就该去里兹大饭店见
I said let's meet at the Ritz.
里兹大饭店就在对面啊
Well, it's near the Ritz.
别闹脾气 要不我该后悔来这儿了
Don't sulk or I'll be sorry I came at all.
我该看什么
What shall I look at?
我对这些都不怎么感兴趣
I don't much care for any of them.
要我说 这些都过气了
They're well past, if you ask me.
后印象主义 他们叫后印象主义画家
Past Impressionism. You see, they're called Past Impressionists.
[他英文说错了 应该是post]
我建议你还是待在银行业吧 布朗利
You stay with the banking, Brownlie, that's what I advise.
我说错了
Aren't they?
不如买♥♥个去惹惹克里斯托弗
I might buy one to annoy Christopher.
这我支持
I'm all for that.
我给你付钱
I'll buy it for you,
只要你别对我这么坏
if you stop being so cruel to me.
真不错
Yes.
太棒了
Yes.
你在哪儿买♥♥的
Where did you find this?
在多佛街
In Dover Street.
这无疑是十八世纪末
I've no doubt it's young Tom Girtin
托马斯·吉尔丁的地志画作
on one of his topographical tours in the 1790s.
一定得拿去挂在你卧室
You must have it in your bedroom.
太让我伤心了
Now I'm hurt.
不 不 我很喜欢
No, no, I like it very much.
那就放在早餐室好了
The breakfast room, then.
好 好吧
Yes... perhaps.
你决定吧
I'll leave it for you.
-晚安 -晚安
- Goodnight. - Goodnight.
如果杜舍明太太没结婚 你一定会娶她吧
You would marry Mrs Duchemin, of course, if she were free.
当然
Yes.
她为什么不给她丈夫确诊
Why doesn't she have her husband certified?
她对他很忠诚
Well, she's loyal.
你会觉得这很矛盾吗
Do you find that contradictory?
不 我不觉得 恕我直言
No, I don't. But, no disrespect,
我倒觉得是不想让疯人管理协会
surely a better reason is the Lunacy Commissioners
-控制家中钱财吧 -是啊
- would hold the purse strings. - Yes.
所以才造成这个局面
Whereas, as things are...
我想听听你的意见
I wanted to ask your advice.
能让她借我钱吗 就一两千
Suppose she lent me the money? Only a thousand or two?
我自然是想过得体面些 对得起伊迪丝
I want to live in a manner worthy of Edith, naturally.
克里斯 就是时机问题
Chrissie, it's only timing.
反正最终钱也会到她手上
The money will come to her in the end,
有什么区别
what's the difference?
没有 只是别人会怎么看你这个人
None, except as to how you are perceived as a gentleman.
别去动杜舍明的钱 你要的我给你
Don't touch the Duchemins' money, I'll give you what you need.
克里斯
Chrissie.
没关系
It's of no consequence.
我从母亲那里继承了一笔钱
I came into some funds from my mother,
对我来说算挺多的了
rather a lot by my standards.
克里斯 算你借我的
Chrissie, it would be a loan.
我从不借钱
I'm afraid I never lend money.
不然我不会拿的
I won't take it otherwise.
随你怎么想
Think of it as you wish.
来吧 我给你写张支票
Come up, I'll write you a cheque.
谢谢 克里斯
Thank you, Chrissie.
我马上也要给人发钱了
I'm about to be handing out sums of money too.
皇家文学基金的小额款项
Small sums from the Royal Literary Fund.
看来总得有人去监管支付款
It seems some poor beggar has to supervise the disbursements.
还有 宫里的一个什么人物
And the King's Gold Stick of the Bedchamber or some such
喜欢我写布朗宁的书
liked my little book on Browning.
恭喜 你很快就能受勋了
Congratulations, you'll be in the honours list soon enough.
你这么想
Do you think so?
克里斯 真希望你能来参加我们周五的聚会
Oh, Chrissie, I wish you'd come to one of my Fridays.
我可不想冒犯你那些美学家
I wouldn't want to be rude to your aesthetes.
你知道我八月要去苏格兰住吧
You know I'm taking August in Scotland this year?
你呢
What about you?
西尔维娅受邀去诺森伯兰郡
Sylvia's accepted to join the Duke's house party
公爵府邸参加聚会
at his place in Northumberland.
记得你两年前在莱镇说的话吗
You remember telling me once, two years ago at Rye,
战争会在1914年猎松鸡的时候打响
we'd be at war about the time the grouse shooting began in 1914?
-时间不多了 -恐怕是的
- Time's running out. - Yes, I'm afraid so.
在苏格兰好好玩
Make the most of Scotland.
谨慎点
And do be circumspect.
我理解男人想跟心爱的女人私奔的冲动
I know what it is that makes a man want to go away with a woman he likes.
这份情欲
But that desire,
你可以告诉她
which is to be allowed to finish his conversations with her...
但必须要抑制住
must be resisted.
克里斯
Oh, Chrissie.
你怎么会理解啊
What you know!
还为太太开车门呢 鬼才信是他太太
Opened the car door for the lady-wife...I don't think!
欢迎
Welcome!
谢谢 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
是麦克马斯特先生和太太吧 欢迎
Oh. Mr and Mrs Macmaster, is it? Welcome.
谢谢你 先生 谢谢
Ah, thank you, sir. Thank you.
如果需要什么
Ah, you will of course
请务必告诉麦肯齐太太
let Mrs McKenzie know if you need anything.
他们知道 他们一定看出来了
They know! They know!
他们不知道
Oh, no, they don't.
亲爱的 不会有事的
Darling... Darling, it'll be all right.
这是我们的梦想 一起逃走
We've dreamed of this. To be away together.
快去锁上门
Lock the door. Lock the Door.
亲爱的
Darling.
别弄乱了床
Oh, no, no, don't mess up the bed!
亲爱的
Oh, Dear! My love!
这季应该很不错吧
Are you expecting a good season?
对 鸟不少
Yes. Plenty of birds.
快到了
Won't be long now, eh?
问我可没用
No good asking me.
伯特伦说阿斯奎斯和格雷大人
Bertram says Asquith and Lord Grey
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表