剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
You mean the reverend Duchemin
举♥行♥远近闻名的早餐会的教士杜舍明吧
who hosted those famous breakfasts at Cambridge?
不在剑桥了 他在莱镇附近找了个新教区
He's no longer at Cambridge. He has a rectory near Rye.
[位于英国东苏塞克斯地区]
克劳汀夫人让我们去蒙特比议事
Lady Claudine says come and pick a bone at Mountby.
麦克马斯特 你也来吧
You too, MacMaster.
谢谢 我就不去了
Thank you, I won't.
麦克马斯特肯定愿意去
MacMaster would be delighted.
你就是大名鼎鼎的麦克马斯特啊
You're the great MacMaster?
您真是过奖了 桑德巴奇先生
That's very good of you to say, Mr Sandbach.
球童听说过你
The caddie heard tell.
北贝里克郡聚会又添一人
Plus one at North Berwick.
老天啊
Oh, good God.
前边那是沃特豪斯吗
Is that Waterhouse up ahead?
你快让克里斯回到西尔维娅身边
Get Chrissie back to Sylvia as quick as you can.
听我的 西尔维娅可是个好姑娘
Believe me, Sylvia is a splendid girl.
守妇道
Straight as a die.
门户干净
Takes her fences clean.
-克里斯在外面沾花惹草吧 -不
- Chrissie must have been running after the skirts.No? - No.
-肯定是有点... -完全没有
- I dare say a little... - No! No?
他会遭人唾弃的
It will be resented.
伦敦一半的人家都会把他拒之门外
Half the houses in London would be closed to him,
你尽力而为吧
so do what you can.
打飞了
Hooked it.
我真讨厌打高尔夫
I loathe this game.
那你干嘛还来玩呢
Why do you play, then?
除了我没人陪麦克马斯特了
MacMaster has no-one else.
妇女选举权
Votes for women!
妇女选举权
Votes for women!
妇女选举权
Votes for women!
妇女选举权
Votes for women!
-快给我过来 -妇女选举权
- Oi! Come here, you! - Votes for women!
要看见我们流血你才肯屈服吗
Is it our blood you want before you give in?
站住 站住 快给我站住
Stop! Stop! Stop where you are!
妇女选举权
Votes for women!
-妇女选举权 -歌♥蒂 快跑
- Votes for women! - Run, Gertie!
天啊 那是温诺普小姐
By jove! Miss Wannop!
妇女参政♥权♥论者
Suffragettes.
放开我
Get off!
你被捕了
You're under arrest!
瓦伦汀
Valentine!
抱歉 打扰你玩球了
I say, sorry to spoil your shot.
你快去 别让他们伤着歌♥蒂 我们走散了
Go and see that they don't hurt Gertie. I've lost her.
你们在示♥威♥
You've been demonstrating.
是的
Well, of course, we have,
但你不会眼看着女孩子受到粗暴对待吧
but you won't see a girl be manhandled.
那伙人里貌似有些狠角色
There looked to be some beasts among them-
平时抓惯了小混混
a regular rat-hunt-
而歌♥蒂又跑不快
and Gertie can't run.
那你先跑吧 我会照看歌♥蒂的
You cut away, then. I'll look after Gertie.
-不 我和你一起 -走吧 除非你想坐牢
- No, I'll come with you. - Clear out, unless you want to go to gaol.
-站住 -救命
- Tally-ho! - Help!
快跑
Run!
扒了这娘们的衣服
Strip the bitch naked!
-把这娘们给我扒光 -站住
- Strip the bitch stark naked! - Stop!
给我站住
Stop! Stop! Stop!
你已经尽力了 警官
You couldn't have done more, officer.
你累坏了吧
I expect you're a bit shaken.
换了谁都会啊 谢了 先生
Anybody would be. Thank you, sir.
快跑 歌♥蒂
Run, Gertie!
逮到她们了
We've got them! We've got them!
你们得从铁路桥绕道了
You'll have to go round by Camber Railway Bridge!
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
我拒绝和你打高尔夫
I refuse to play with you.
事实上 我还想以妨碍司法公正的罪名
In fact, I've a good mind to issue a warrant for your arrest,
给你发张逮捕令
for obstructing justice.
你不是本区地方法官 无权签发逮捕令
You can't. You're not a borough magistrate.
好好查查吧
Look it up.
克里斯 你太过分了
Chrissie, you are the bloody limit!
那个警♥察♥并不想抓示♥威♥的女孩
The bobby didn't want to arrest the girls.
一点都不想
He was yearning not to.
那女孩是不是...你的朋友
Was that girl your... a friend of yours?
你跟她谋划好的吗
Had you arranged it with her?
要是那个温诺普家的女孩
If it was the Wannop girl-
就是介入你和西尔维娅之间的第三者
if the woman that's come between you and Sylvia,
还主张妇女参政...
damm it, is our little suffragette...
-天啊 -别去招惹她 克里斯
- Good God! - Put her back, Chrissie.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
坊间传闻说她们都是婊♥子♥
They say they're all whores.
你要是真喜欢温诺普 那别生我气
I beg your pardon, if you like the Wannop girl.
她父亲和你父亲私交甚笃
Her father was a great friend of your father's.
是啊 我想起来了
Of course, I remember...
温诺普教授 古典学者
Professor Wannop, the classicist.
他没留下一点遗产 在伊顿还有个儿子
He didn't leave a farthing and there's a son at Eton.
他的遗孀和女儿艰难度日
The widow and daughter have a deuced hard row to hoe.
克劳汀把她能在保罗花♥园♥里
I know Claudine takes them all the peaches
摘到的梨都拿给她们了
she can cadge out of Paul's gardener.
也许你是怜悯她 是这样吗
Perhaps you feel sorry for her, is that it?
你真是越说越乱了
I think that's enough confusion to be going on with.
我要告诉你萨特斯威特夫人
But you should know Mrs Satterthwaite
在德国疗养院修养得差不多了
is much recovered at her German spa
我这几天就会过去
and I'm expecting to go over in a day or two
-接西尔维娅和她母亲回家 -这才好
- to bring Sylvia and her mother home. - Good boy!
替我亲吻她的指尖
Kiss her fingertips for me.
她真是个好女人 你太幸运了
She'sthe real thing, you lucky beggar.
它的渺小...
"The littleness of it..."
聚在客厅里就谈论风流韵事
Our drawing-room comedy of sex-obsession!
待战争打响 一切都将消弭无踪 谢天谢地
When the war comes, it'll blow right through it, thank God!
不可能打仗的 至少英国不会
War is impossible, at any rate with this country in it.
你跟保守党人进晚宴时听他们说的吗
Is that what they said at your dinner with the Tories?
两年之内 大概就在他们打松鸡的时候
In two years, round about grouse-shooting time,
整个欧洲都会陷入战争 英国也不能幸免
there'll be a European war, with Britain plumb in the middle of it.
蒂金斯的准确性
Ah, the Tietjens exactitude!
-证据在哪里 -在办公室
- Where's your evidence? - In the office.
不早了
It's late.
我们明早还受邀去杜舍明家用早餐呢
We're expected at the Duchemin's breakfast-
要是你还没被人抓起来的话
if you haven't been arrested.
我给了警♥察♥五英镑
I gave the policeman a 5 pound note
是那个猪一样的内阁大臣给我的
from that swine of a Cabinet Minister,
我不该这么说他 他还请我吃饭呢
though I shouldn't call him that, he gave me dinner.
而且他为人也不错
Besides which, he's a decent fellow.
让我别去碰温诺普家的女孩
So it's hands off the Wannop girl.
漂亮的那个 瓦伦汀·温诺普小姐
The fair one- Miss Valentine Wannop,
她是东苏塞克斯四分之一英里
holder of the quarter-mile, half-mile,
以及半英里跑步 跳高 跳远纪录保持者
high jump and long jump records for East Sussex,
还是她小说家母亲的打字员和女佣
and housemaid-typewriter for her mother, the novelist.
另一个不是本地人 也许是伦敦来的
The other one's not local, probably London.
绝不要低估苏塞克斯的警♥察♥
Never underestimate the Sussex constabulary.
人们还普遍认为
Oh, and it is generally believed that
我和温诺普小姐狼狈为奸 甚至更糟
Miss Wannop and I are in cahoots, if not worse.
你怎么这副表情
Why do you look like that?
因为我在等我妻子给我拍电报 让我接她回家
Because I'm waiting for my wife to wire me to fetch her home.
所以就这副表情了
And this is what I look like.
有时候女人会恨男人
There are times when a woman hates a man,
即使是像我丈夫那样的好男人
even a very good man,as my husband was.
我曾走到一个男人身后
I have walked behind a man's back
想深深抠进他脖子上的血管
and nearly screamed with the desire
那感觉简直难以抑制
to sink my nails into the veins of his neck.
西尔维娅的情况比我还糟
And Sylvia's got it worse than I.
要是女人遵循教会的指示
If the woman, as the Church directs,
生儿育女 体面度日
would have children and live decent.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表