剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
1908年 巴黎
伦敦 维多利亚火车站
两个月前
三年后 朗茲街
克里斯托弗·蒂金斯夫人与贝罗安先生合影
皇家
统♥计♥局♥
约克郡 格洛比
法国 鲁昂
德国
行
你好
Oui?
是哪位
Qui?
不
Non.
告诉
Dites...
告诉那位先生 已经太迟了
Dites a ce monsieur que c'est trop tard.
一切都于事无补了
Too bloody late.
多谢
Thank you...
-多佛到巴黎的那趟车 -是 先生
- The Dover train booked through to Paris. - Right you are, sir.
祝你幸福美满 克里斯
I wish you every happiness, Chrissie.
只有在巴黎结婚才不致丢人现眼
Marrying in Paris is a backdoor way out of it.
办公室的人都说什么了
What do they say at the office?
我告诉他们西尔维娅的母亲也是在巴黎结的婚
Sylvia's mother was married in Paris, I let it be known.
有劳你了 文森
Thank you for that, Vinnie.
她是赖上我了 老兄
But she's bitched me, old man.
我都不能肯定她怀的是我的骨肉
I don't even know if the child is mine.
明早六点半端茶来
Tea tray at 6:30.
好的 夫人 晚安 夫人
Yes, madam. Goodnight, madam.
西尔维娅
Sylvia!
西尔维娅
Sylvia!
-德雷克先生 -西尔维娅
- Mr Drake! - Sylvia!
-该死的 你不能这样... -不出所料
- God damn you, I won't be... - Quite so.
没你事了 伊薇
Thank you, Evie.
你太太不会到处找你吗
Won't your wife be wondering where you are?
你休想把我当仆人一样呼来喝去
I won't be sent away like an errand boy!
你这么说可不公平
This is not fair.
你醉了
And you're drunk.
西尔维娅 别这样
Sylvia, don't do this!
哪样 挽救自己不至名誉扫地吗
What? Save myself from ruin?
我怀孕了 你个蠢货
I'm pregnant, you fool!
那你也不会想要那头笨牛啊
Whatever you want, it can't be that...that ox!
我想要去死
What I want is to die.
死才是我想...
Death is what I...
不 杰拉德 停下
No, Gerald, don't.
亲爱的 这不公平
Darling, don't. It's not fair...
不要
Don't...
我从一个可怕的周末聚会上逃了出来
I cut away early from a ghastly weekend party.
-你要进城去吗 -是的
- Are you going up to town? - Yes.
我叫蒂金斯
My name is Tietjens.
我是西尔维娅·萨特斯威特
I'm Sylvia...Satterthwaite.
我知道
I know.
我们会搬去骑士桥的一栋小房♥子
We will take a small house in Knightsbridge.
就在朗茲街 她母亲会和我们同住
Lowndes Street. Her mother will live with us.
-萨特斯威特夫人出了不少钱 -原来如此
- Mrs Satterthwaite has contributed handsomely. - I see.
我怎么没见过这个漂亮的镜盒
I haven't seen that pretty box before.
杰拉德·德雷克给我的
Gerald Drake gave it to me.
真是不知廉耻 今天可是你大婚之日
Have you no shame?! On your wedding day!
他什么时候给你的
When did he give it to you?
昨天晚上
Last night.
你真是睁眼说瞎话
You're a lying devil to say such a thing!
我在海峡渡轮上就见过她用这镜盒了
Didn't I see her with it on the Channel ferry!
你一早上又是拆我台又要把我嫁出去吗
So you're going to give me away twice in one morning?!
[give away有"揭穿"和"嫁女"两个意思]
-父亲捎话来了吗 -他派我来了
- Did Father send word? - He sent me.
-我母亲呢 -你母亲心肠软
- And my mother? - Your mother's soft,
把你也教成个脓包 这不怪你
and brought you up soft. Not your fault.
她不是约克郡人 又是续弦 加上老来得子
Second wife, late child, no Yorkshire woman
结不出好果子
a bad combination.
我母亲是正宗约克郡人
My mother IS Yorkshire.
跟南瑞丁沾点边而已
Oh, South Riding, by a whisker.
能给我支烟吗
Will you give me a cigarette?
不 我不会给你烟的
No, I will not give you a cigarette,
幸好你父亲已经过世
and I'm glad your father's dead
不用目睹今天的事
not to know today's work,
只是难为了你母亲
and I'm sorry for your mother.
怎么会 克里斯托弗·蒂金斯可是天赐的救星
Well, don't be. Christopher Tietjens is a Godsend.
他才不是什么天赐救星
God-sent is one thing that he is not!
你被一个怀孕的天主教婊♥子♥缠上了
So, you get yourself trapped by a papist bitch carrying a baby.
没错 我暂时不会结婚
Yes! I won't marry now.
所以在你我之后 那个荡♥妇♥的孩子
You're next, after me, and after you, it's that whore's child,
就将成为格洛比蒂金斯家第十四代传人
who will be the 14th Tietjens of Groby.
我曾经听别人说你这人不正派
One heard things about you. That you were a wrong 'un.
可那也比傻瓜强
But better a wrong 'un than a mug.
是啊 我或许是傻
Yes, I suppose I was a mug.
不过 她也有令人着迷之处
And yet, there's something glorious about her.
让玛琪特去吧
Let Marchant go.
怎么了 老伙计
What's the matter, old fellow?
只是做了个噩梦 对吧
We had a nasty dream, didn't we?
-躺下睡觉吧 -不
- Now, lie down. - No, no.
我知道怎么办
I know what to do.
去端杯热牛奶来 玛琪
A glass of warm milk, Marchie.
那是治疗噩梦的最佳良药
It's the best thing for bad dreams.
我们聊一会儿 聊到你困
Now, a little conversation till we're sleepy,
这是我的办法
that's what I do.
我小时候也会做噩梦
I had bad dreams sometimes when I was little.
看到那个没
You see that?
我晚上几乎能从育儿室的窗口碰到格洛比树
I could nearly touch Groby Tree from the night nursery window.
树上挂着各种各样的东西
There's all sorts of things hanging on the tree.
它们能带来好运
They bring good luck.
马厩院里还有一口许愿井
There's a wishing well in the stable yard.
据说它有两个格洛比树那么深
They say it's twice as deep as Groby Tree is high,
你可以扔一枚硬币下去许愿
and you can drop a penny in it and make a wish.
知道硬币掉下去要用多久吗
Should I tell you how long it falls?
那时候我会这样数数
I used to count, as long as this...
一
One,
二
two,
三
three...
四
..Four...
五
..Five...
六
..Six...
七
..Seven,
八
eight...
九
..Nine...
十
..Ten.
是够心软的
Soft.
先生啊
Oh, Mr Christopher!
您的电报 先生
Telegram, sir.
谢谢你 布里奇特
Thank you, Bridget.
布里奇特 先别走 倒杯茶给我
While you're there, please, Bridget, teapot.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
梅茜·马格鲁想昭告天下
"Maisie Mulgrew wishes it to be known
她在跟W.M.奥唐纳德上尉上♥床♥
that she is enjoying sexual connection with Captain WM O'Donnell."
-什么 -不行 我要中国茶
- What? - No! China!
你 你就是唯恐天下不乱
You! Pulling the strings of the shower bath.
据说维也纳大使♥馆♥人人皆知
"The honourable Mrs Frederick Mulgrew,
这位尊贵的弗莱德里克·马格鲁夫人
whose husband, we hear, is spoken of for the Vienna Embassy,
喜欢和W.M.奥唐纳德上尉一起打马球
enjoys the polo with Captain WM O'Donnell."
这是梅茜在报复
That's Maisie getting even with
弗莱德里克·马格鲁和伊格雷特小姐暧昧不清
Frederick Mulgrew for his fling with Lady Egret.
你这话无凭无据
You have no reason to say so.
给我来杯大吉岭茶 谢谢了 布里奇特
Thank you, Bridget - Darjeeling.
我猜蒂金斯先生想再来点咖啡
And Mr Tietjens needs more coffee, I expect.
真没想到梅茜还有这个胆量
Oh, I don't think Maisie's got the gumption to go through with it.
但读者就喜欢听我们这些人的风流事
But the readers like a whiff of sex coming off our crowd,
像水蒸气
like a vapour,
像动物园里鳄鱼馆里冒出的水汽
like the steam on the water at the crocodile house at the zoo.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表