剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
that they're going to operate on me tomorrow for a cancer.
骗子
Liar!
你根本没得癌症 你在撒谎
You haven't got a cancer! You're lying!
天呐
Well, really!
你就爱玩这套 不是吗
This is what you do, isn't it?
你什么意思
What can you mean?
你知道她在说什么吗
Do you know what she means?
温诺普小姐是说你
Miss Wannop means...
唯恐天下不乱
..Pulling the strings of the shower-bath.
克里斯托弗
Oh, Christopher!
克里斯托弗
Christopher...
这不是你的真心话
..You can't mean it.
你看看她
Look at her!
活像个女童子军
Is she a Girl Guide or something?
或许你是真心的
Perhaps you do mean it.
祝你们幸福
Well... I wish you both nothing but happiness.
代我向你迷人的母亲问好
Please remember me to your charming mother.
我要见蒂金斯
I must see that fellow Tietjens!
有急事 和一首十四行诗有关
It's an urgent matter about a sonnet.
不用喊啊
Oh, but it's not necessary to shout.
请进吧
Please, come in.
我是麦凯尼上尉
I'm Captain McKechnie,
原格拉摩甘郡郡第六营副指挥官
formerly second-in-command of the 6th Glamorganshires.
我们那群战友啊
The pals!
请原谅
Excuse me.
-晚上好 -你好
- Good evening! - Hello.
这是我的指挥官
It's my CO!
老比尔上校 你还带了酒
Good old Colonel Bill, you brought the hooch!
麦凯尼 还以为摆脱你了呢
McKechnie! I thought I'd got rid of you!
你好
Oh. Hello.
-敬战友 -老麦凯尼
- The Pals! - Good old McKechnie!
你就是上尉的爱人
You're the Captain's dear friend.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
我这副样子米奈特还愿嫁给我真是太好了
Wasn't it splendid of Minette to marry me like this?
-我们会成为朋友的 -瞧瞧
- We shall all be such friends. - Hello.
他是唯一获得维多利亚十字勋章的
It's our only VC.
-乐手来了 -赶紧过来
- It's the music man! - Get yourself over here!
他们说你在替蒂金斯接待客人
They say you're receiving for Tietjens.
他好像什么都不剩了
He seems to have been sold up!
他是个好的不得了的家伙 老蒂金斯
He's a good, fat old beggar, old Tietjens!
是个好军官 数一数二
A good officer, one of the best.
他来啦 老蒂金斯
Here he is! Good old Tietjens!
老蒂金斯
Good old Tietjens!
温诺普小姐招待着你们呢
Miss Wannop looking after you?
有点冷啊
Bit chilly in here.
生个火吧
Want a fire?
[一战时期名曲]
*阿尔芒蒂耶尔镇来的姑娘 告诉我*
*Mademoiselle from Armentieres Parlez-vous*
*阿尔芒蒂耶尔镇来的姑娘 你好吗*
*Mademoiselle from Armentieres How d'you do?*
*阿尔芒蒂耶尔镇来的姑娘*
*Mademoiselle from Armentieres*
*你能来令我无比惊喜*
*What a surprise to find you here*
*你说我该拿你怎么办*
*Tell me what to do with You-ou-ou...*
拉丁六韵步诗 限时三分钟
Latin hexameters in under three minutes.
你准备好了就开始
Whenever your ready!
*阿尔芒蒂耶尔镇来的姑娘*
*Mademoiselle from Armentieres*
*你能来令我无比惊喜*
*What a surprise to find you here*
*你说我该拿你怎么办*
*Tell me what to do with you-ou-ou!*
唱起来 伙计们
Come on, lads!
*阿尔芒蒂耶尔镇来的姑娘 告诉我*
*Mademoiselle from Armentieres Parlez-vous*
*阿尔芒蒂耶尔镇来的姑娘 你好吗*
*Mademoiselle from Armentieres How d'you do?*
如果我和克里斯托弗离婚了
If I divorce Christopher,
你会娶我吗
will you marry me?
都有
Battalion!
慢速 举枪
Slow arms!
军旅生涯就此结束
There will be no more parades!
都有 解散
Battalion! Dismiss!
*阿尔芒蒂耶尔镇来的姑娘 你好吗*
*Mademoiselle from Armentieres How d'you do?*
*阿尔芒蒂耶尔镇来的姑娘*
*Mademoiselle from Armentieres*
*你能来令我无比惊喜*
*What a surprise to find you here*
一战往事 第五集
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表