剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
我要去拿调任令 之后我就没事了
I've have to get my movement order, then I'm free.
我哭成这样哪能跟你一起去
I can't come with you crying like this!
当然可以 这里就是女人们哭的地方
Oh, yes, you can. This is the place where women cry.
再说还有马克呢 他安慰人很有一手
Besides, there's Mark. He's a comforting ass.
-真的吗 -照顾好温诺普小姐
- Oh, am I? - Here, look after Miss Wannop.
坐这儿
Look here!
我父亲希望你的母亲生活安逸
My father wanted your mother to be comfortable.
这是我来的目的
I'm here on business.
就当作是我父亲留给你母亲的一点心意
You may take it as if my father left your mother a nice little plum,
让她专心写作
so that she could write books.
比如 一年给她五百英镑
Say, a lump sum giving her an annuity of 500 pounds.
你觉得如何
Does that sound right?
你也会得到一点钱 还有你弟弟
There'll be a bit for you, something for your brother...
你没晕倒吧
You haven't fainted, have you?
我不会晕
I don't faint.
我会哭
I cry.
没关系
That's all right.
我希望克里斯托弗能在哪开个羊肉店
I want Christopher to have somewhere to have a mutton shop,
在壁炉旁的摇椅上休息
and armchair by the fire.
有个人照顾他
Someone who's good for him.
而你就是那个人
You're good for him.
我去看看克里斯托弗
I'm going to see about Christopher.
我想我能把他调去管运输
I think I can get him into looking after transport.
这工作相对安全
It's a safe job. Safe-ish.
没有什么可怕的荣誉
No beastly glory about it.
那要快 立即把他调去运输部
Do be quick, then! Do get him into transport at once!
来 我们走吧
Come on, let's get out of this.
我要去见哈格特将军
I'm going in to see General Haggard.
你不肯跟我握手吗
I suppose you won't shake hands?
不 干嘛要跟你握手
No. Why should I?
握手吧
Oh, do!
你可能会死的
You might get killed.
你濒死的时候 可能会想
You might think, while you're getting killed,
"上帝 要是再来一次 我会..."
"Oh, God! If only, I'd..."
我也可能会后悔呢
Or I might wish I had not.
可是
But...
好吧
Oh, well.
今晚做我的情人好吗
Will you be my mistress tonight?
我明早八点半从滑铁卢出发
I'm going out at 8:30 tomorrow from Waterloo.
好 我当然愿意
Yes! Yes, of course I will!
在哪
Where?
我不去参加麦克马斯特的聚会了
I'll give MacMaster's party a miss.
不 不 你得去
No, no, you must go.
晚点来 十一点以后最好
Come late. After 11 is best.
我在家等你 不过我们得悄悄的
I'll be at home. We'll have to be quiet, though.
我们会悄悄的
We'll be quiet.
听我说
I tell you...
从第一眼开始
from the first moment...
我知道
I know!
你什么时候
When did you..?
我已经名声扫地
My colours are in the mud.
一个人活在过时的行为准则里
It's not a good thing to find oneself living
可不是什么好事
by an outmoded code of conduct.
人们当你是蠢货
People take you to be a fool.
我也渐渐赞同他们的观点
I'm coming round to their opinion.
但我们就像挤在木匠钳子里
But we were in a carpenter's vice.
被推到一起
It was like being pushed together.
从第一次见面以来 我一直在等
Every minute since the first moment, I've waited.
我亲爱的
Oh, my dear!
晋封爵士 真是了不起
A great thing, his knighthood.
今晚在俱乐部吃饭吗
Dining at the club tonight?
不 我已经辞职了
No. I have resigned.
成员委员会 公爵 事实上
The membership committee...well, the Duke, actually...
你妻子 实际上
well, your wife, in fact...
总之 你的辞职报告没有批准
Anyway, your resignation has not been accepted.
-我该感谢你吧 -布朗利求我
- I understand I have to thank you. - Oh, Brownlie begged -
恳请能让他的银行有幸继续为你服务
begs - to have the honour of your continuing to draw on his bank.
这件事也得感谢你
For that, too.
-你要走吗 -是的
- Are you leaving? - Yes.
我有个约会
I have an engagement.
亲爱的 能帮我
Darling, could you please...
一会儿回来
one moment, please!
就一会儿
Please. One moment!
-麦克马斯特 终于 -请让让
- Ah, MacMaster, finally... - Excuse me, excuse me!
抱歉 原谅我
Excuse me! Forgive me, please!
克里斯
Chrissie!
克里斯
Chrissie!
克里斯
Chrissie!
等等
Wait!
你这就走吗
You're not going?
我
I...
我一直想解释
I wanted to explain.
这讨厌的爵位
This...miserable knighthood...
没关系 老兄
That's all right, old man.
我们之间的友谊还不至于被这点小事
We've been pals long enough for a little thing like that not...
我很为你高兴
I'm very...glad for you.
真的
Truly.
瓦伦汀呢
And Valentine?
也没关系 她在参加另一个聚会
It's all right. She's at another party.
我正要去
I'm going on.
跟她说吧...
Tell her...
你可能会死
You may be killed,
请你相信 我永远不会
I beg you to believe, I will never,
-不会抛弃她 -我信
- never abandon her. - Yes.
那么
Well...
那好
Well.
-瓦伦汀 -爱德华
- Valentine! - Edward.
来见见我的朋友
Meet my friends, meet my friends!
-你好 -你好
- Hello! - Hello.
火车...
The trains...
或许这就是命吧
It does make one believe in something.
真是遗憾 温诺普小姐
I'm so sorry, Miss Wannop.
我想我们大概是那种...
I suppose we are the sort...
不能做这种事的人
..That do not.
等你回来再说吧
But when you come back.
五年前我们在浓雾中驾车的那个夜晚
That night we drove through the mist five years ago,
你说我不会带你去格洛比
you said I'd never take you to Groby.
我的确不会这么做
And I never will.
我不能和你一起在格洛比过日子
I can't live at Groby with you.
仆人养个荡♥妇♥ 让教区蒙羞
A trollop from the servants' hall to scandalise the parson,
人们倒会接受 但不...
that would be understood, but not...
不能让你这样
not you.
我愿意
I'll be ready.
你让我做什么我都愿意
I'll be ready for anything you ask.
亲爱的
Oh, my dear!
一定要回来
Come back.
去格雷学院
Gray's Inn.
走吧
Walk on!
别告诉我你没有...
Oh, don't tell me you didn't..?!
你没有 对吧
You didn't, did you?
现在我们就不要吵架了
Let's not quarrel now.
我做了个决定
There's something I've decided about.
可别说是因为我
Don't you dare tell me it was for my sake!
她就像颗唾手可得的葡萄
Oh, she was ready to drop into your mouth like a grape!
你怎么能这么讨厌
How could you be such a skunk?
我要去打点行李准备赴法了
I have to pack my things for France.
你还是赶紧去吧
Oh, you might as well!
你就不能
Couldn't you bring yourself
勾引那个小厨娘
to seduce that little kitchen maid?!
那样我们之间还有希望
There'd have been a chance for us.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表