剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
No, no, no! It's true!
陆军部在伊灵设了岗哨
The War Office now has an outpost at Ealing.
我才不管
I don't care.
我得去军营补给站
I'm have to go to the Camp Depots.
他们要我去给士兵们授课...
They want me to give lectures to soldiers...
我很喜欢你们夫妻俩
I'm so fond of you and Christopher.
谢天谢地 听说他平安无事
Who, thank God, I hear is safe.
好在他没受伤 只是有些脑震荡
He was not wounded, luckily, only concussed.
多谢您关心 葛洛维娜夫人
Thank you, Lady Glorvina.
又能开始新的生活了
Well, a fresh start, then.
我给你个地址
I'll give you an address
在那里可以买♥♥到手工编织的袜子和手套
where you can buy hand-knitted socks and mittens
就说是你自己做的
to present as your own work
去捐给我们的士兵
to some charity for distribution to our soldiers.
我才不做这种事
I'll do nothing of the sort!
太荒唐了
What an idea!
西尔维娅 我是想让你参加
The idea, Sylvia, is for you to engage in
一项公开的爱国主义活动
an act of public patriotism,
以弥补你跟艾斯特哈兹和格伦沃-默克的事
to offset your exploits with the Esterhazys and Grunwald-Merkses,
这事对克里斯托弗影响恶劣
which have pretty well done for Christopher!
你是说那些卑鄙小人
Do you mean to say those unspeakable swine
因为我送去了太妃糖 就认为我亲德
think I'm pro-German because I sent toffees..?
受影响的是克里斯托弗
It's Christopher that suffers.
凭他的才智 本可大有作为
He hasn't got on the way a man of his brilliance should have got on.
他一个朋友来找我
A friend of his came to see me.
拉格斯先生 在宫里供什么职
A Mr Ruggles, he's something about the court.
他来问我能为克里斯托弗做些什么
He came to ask me whether something might be done for Christopher.
"克里斯托弗似乎有污点"
"It's almost as if Christopher has a black mark against him."
这是拉格斯先生的原话
That's how Mr Ruggles put it.
而我就是那个污点吧
And I'm the black mark, I suppose.
你认识德雷克少校吗
Do you know Major Drake?
杰拉德·德雷克
Gerald Drake?
以前认识
I used to.
结婚前的事了 怎么了
Before my marriage. Why?
他是个情报官
He's an intelligence officer.
德雷克少校和拉格斯说
Major Drake told Ruggles
他在克里斯托弗的档案上写了
he's marked Christopher's file,
"此人不能委以机密任务"
"Not to be entrusted with confidential work".
克里斯托弗是英国最后一个正人君子
Christopher is the last decent man in England.
他们怎么敢这样害他
How dare they put their knife into him!
他可是我的人
He's mine!
有个爱尔兰牧师为敌军做间谍被捕了
There's an Irish priest caught spying for the enemy.
他的审判没对外公开
His trial was kept secret.
康赛特神父 差不多是他们家人了
Father Consett, almost part of the family.
-我看看... -从苏格兰来的火车上
- Let's see... - On a train coming down from Scotland.
克劳汀夫人看到他们了
Lady Claudine saw them,
堪佩恩将军也看到了
so did General Campion.
布朗利说得很不堪
Brownlie painted an unpretty picture.
大部分他母亲留给他的财产
The money his mother left him
肯定都用来安排她和麦克马斯特私会了
must have gone mostly to set her up with MacMaster.
天晓得他们都做些什么勾当
God only knows what arrangement they make over her.
还有什么
What else?
西尔维娅的儿子可能是
Sylvia's son is probably
她婚前一段恋情的产物
the result of an affair before her marriage.
孩子的父亲还是这儿的成员
A man who's a member here.
天啊
Good God!
很抱歉让你承受这些
I'm sorry to put all this on you,
但你是想知道的吧
but you want to know, I suppose?
说下去
Go on.
接下来就是
And then, of course,
贝罗安那事之后 克里斯托弗还是接纳了她
Christopher took her back after the Perowne business.
伤透了他母亲的心
Broke his mother's heart.
拉格斯说克里斯托弗愿意为了金钱或人情
Ruggles says Christopher's willing to sell his wife
卖♥♥了他妻子
for money or favours.
是我害了他
I kept him short.
我任由他堕落
I let him go to the devil.
至于他的事业
As for his career,
人们或多或少将他看作法国间谍
he's written off as more or less a French spy.
但至少法国是我们的盟国
But at least they're our allies.
最糟的是 他与一位年轻女子有染
The worser part is, he got mixed up with a young woman,
还是个主和的妇女参政♥权♥论者
apparently a pacifist suffragette type.
吉尔伯特·温诺普的女儿
Gilbert Wannop's daughter.
老天
My God!
克里斯托弗和...
Christopher and...?
至少有五个人跟拉格斯说
At least five people told Ruggles
他在参战前和这女孩有了私生子
that he gave the girl a bastard before the war.
够了
That's enough.
格洛比将由天主教♥徒♥的孩子继承
And Groby will go to a Papist's child
还是个私生子
from the wrong side of the blanket.
说实话 这真让人心痛
That's bitter, and I don't mind saying.
十朝以来 格洛比一直隶属英国国教
We've held Groby in the English church through ten reigns,
看来要毁在我手里了
and I let it slip.
父亲...
Father...
我...
I...
明白吗 迈克尔
Do you see, Michael?
祖父是那种
He wasn't a man
不肯把受伤的兔子放错地方的人
to leave a wounded rabbit the wrong side of a hedge.
区里会有人来参加葬礼
The Riding will turn out for the old boy.
城里就别指望会来多少人了
I'm not expecting much out of town.
祖父去世的时候 俱乐部一半的人都来了
When grandfather died, half the club came up.
我希望你能邀请温诺普太太出席午宴
I'd take it kindly if you'd include Mrs Wannop in the lunch party.
烟灰缸 詹金斯
Ashtray, Jenkins.
验尸会很快吗
Will the inquest be straightforward?
为什么不呢
Why shouldn't it be?
每年不都有很多农民因此丧命吗
A dozen farmers die the same way every year,
拖着枪爬过树篱
dragging a gun through a hedge
忘记拉保险栓
with the safety off.
不是吗
You'd agree?
您的新书摆在哈切德书店的橱窗里了
Your new novel is in Hatchard's window.
我还没有拜读
I haven't read it yet.
没办法集中精神
Can't concentrate.
我脑子被震坏了
I had the stuffing knocked out of me.
我的小说也不能阻止我对新闻的热爱
My book won't rescue me from journalism.
我要写一篇反映士兵私生子的文章
I've got to write an article about war babies
还有被抛弃的母亲
and the girls left holding them.
《士兵和水手的耻辱》
"The shame of our soldiers and sailors".
问题是 现在私生子的数量却减少了
The trouble is, there are no more babies than there were before,
所以我毫无头绪
so I'm stuck.
一定是他们想到自己可能会死
It must be that half the men are twice as reckless
一半的男人便极不负责任
because they may be killed,
而另一半男人却更加谨慎了
and half are twice as conscientious for the same reason.
亲爱的 你真是救了我
Oh, you darling man! You've just saved me!
我的智商又回来了
My mind must be coming back!
是啊
Yes!
因为新书出版 我受邀去参加
The new book has got me an invitation
麦克马斯特先生的茶话会
to one of MacMaster's tea parties.
你要来吗
Will you come with me?
我很有可能不会去
Ah. It is entirely possible that I may not.
瓦伦汀 亲爱的
Valentine, dear!
蒂金斯先生
Mr Tietjens.
我知道你回来了
I knew you were back, of course.
-蒂金斯夫人一定... -是的
- Mrs Tietjens must be... - Yes.
非常...
...very...
-我以为你在.. -我周五下午没课
- Um...I thought you were at... - Friday is my free afternoon.
我回来换衣服 然后去车站接杜舍明太太
I'm just home to change, to meet Mrs Duchemin off her train...
你还在为麦克马端茶倒水吗
You still pour tea for MacMaster?
-我以为现在... -是的
- I thought now... - I do, yes.
我很高兴你...
I'm very glad you're...
是啊 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
我该回去工作了
Well, I'd better be getting back to work. Um...
康菲特夫人 你见过我的小朋友了吗
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表