剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
Stand to!
敌人袭击的时候
Don't leave your shovels about to get in the way
别乱扔铲子挡道
when the attack comes.
是 长官 抱歉 长官
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir!
下士
Corporal!
中士 担架手 担架手
Sergeant! Stretcher bearer! Stretcher bearer!
你 你真够脏的
You! You're disgustingly filthy.
这是事出有因吧
I suppose you have an explanation?
营部指挥官哪去了
Where the devil is the commanding officer of this battalion?
我就是 长官
I am in command, Sir!
我疯了才送你来这儿 我要送你回去
I was mad when I sent you out here! I shall send you back.
你可以解散了
You can fall out!
杰拉德
Gerald!
-别装作没看见我 -西尔维娅
- Don't pretend you hadn't seen me! - Sylvia!
不 我
No, I...
我对你的感情都过去了
I've quite got over you, you know.
爱就是这样吧
Well, that's love, I suppose.
不 我是说恨你 我早就不爱你了
No, I mean hating you! I got over loving you years ago.
你一点儿没变
You haven't changed at all.
这群人真糟糕
I'm here with a ghastly set.
能带我去别的地方吗
Would you like to take me on somewhere?
你总是这么野蛮
You always were such a brute!
我不是在抱怨
Oh, don't think I'm complaining.
我要是告诉你我多久没做 你都不会信
If I told you how long since, you wouldn't believe me.
我应该没事 不过
I'm sure I'm safe, but...
那你这是为什么
So, why?
战争结束后 我丈夫可能不会回到我身边
My husband may not be returning to me after the war's over.
既然人们都说我是个荡♥妇♥
I don't see why I shouldn't get something
我也该找点乐子
out of people taking me for a whore.
我不知道你恨过我
I didn't know you hated me.
为什么不
Why ever not?
你不敢离婚 就撇下怀孕的我
Funking a divorce and leaving me to hold the baby.
但迈克尔越来越像个蒂金斯
But Michael's growing up into a Tietjens,
所以我大概是白担心了
so it may have been a panic over nothing.
谁知道呢
How does one know?
蒂金斯还算是个好人
Tietjens turned out all right.
他本来可以受嘉奖
He was up for a decoration
但堪佩恩将军告诉他
but General Campion told him
奖章一共也就那么多
there were only a certain number of medals to go round,
而蒂金斯当然更愿意把奖章让给那些
and no doubt Tietjens would prefer it to be given to someone
能用得上的人
who'd get more advantage from it!
上帝啊 你竟不知道
Good Lord, you didn't know?
轰炸时救人负伤 都几个月了
Wounded saving life under-fire, months ago.
他就这样 什么都不告诉我
How typical. He never tells me anything.
你怎么没去法国
Why aren't you in France, by the way?
我太有价值了 一直待在华盛顿来着
Too valuable. I've been in Washington.
美国要大规模派军了
American troops are coming over in force now,
意味着战争快结束了
which means the war is over.
真的结束吗
Really over?
到烟花节吧
By Guy Fawkes day, I'd say.
真的吗 那么克里斯托弗就快回家了
Really? So, Christopher will be coming home.
来床上吗
Will you come back to bed?
不
No!
我可受不了再来一次
I can't go through all that again.
行行好吧
Penny for the guy!
行行好吧
Penny for the guy?
行行好吧 谢谢
Penny for the guy? Thank you.
我看到了你留的字条 只是太晚了
I saw your note too late.
不过你还是来了
But you came in time!
医生无法确定我还剩多久
The doctor's can't be sure how long I have left.
握住我的手 亲爱的
Hold my hand, darling.
是关于树的字条
Your note about the tree.
那棵树
Oh! The tree...
我不是早告诉你了
Well, I tried to warn you.
你这些日子上哪儿去了
Where were you all this time?
你哥哥几周前就办好了你的离队手续
Your brother fixed your release from the army weeks ago.
你该回来管理庄园的
You should've been here to take charge of the estate!
既然你不管
And if you won't,
该做的总得做
needs must...
那...
and...
那就顺其自然吧
..Let the chips fall where they may!
你是离不开你的小情人吗
Couldn't you tear yourself away from your mistress?
我一直待在医院
I was in hospital.
再见 西尔维娅
Goodbye, Sylvia.
安全了
Safe!
永远安全了
Safe forever!
再不会有鱼雷了
Oh! No more torpedoes!
亲爱的
Guggums!
上百万人死于战场
When I think of the millions that died,
那个蠢货蒂金斯却毫发无伤地回来了
and that imbecile Tietjens strolling home without a scratch!
-亲爱的 -我可指望着德国佬呢
- Guggums! - I was absolutely counting on the Germans!
-亲爱的 -万一他来要债呢
- Guggums! - Suppose he calls in his loans?
咱们会破产的
It would be our ruination!
你或许无法理解 蒂金斯这个人...
Tietjens, impossible as it may be for you to understand.
那就别解释了
Then, don't try to make me!
你蹭了他好几千了 现在他又...
You sponged off him for thousands, and now he's got you by...
抓住了你的把柄
..by what you singularly lack.
既然他那个婊♥子♥妻子拒绝了
Since the wife has chosen to reject the hand of friendship
我对她的示好
I extended to that harlot,
我得重新接纳那个情妇了
it's time to bring the mistress back into the fold.
爱德华
Oh! Edward!
是你吗 瓦伦汀
Is that you, Valentine?
我是麦克马斯特夫人
It's Lady Macmaster here.
伊迪丝
Edith.
伊迪丝说他连家具都没有
Edith said he has no furniture.
他好像有点异常
He appeared to be a bit mad.
他一个人住
He's alone.
-他问起过我 -但是他并没找你
- He asked about me. - But he didn't ask for you.
亲爱的
Darling,
克里斯托弗不会害你在同僚面前抬不起头
Christopher wouldn't ruin you amongst your own people,
即使你求他这么做 瓦伦汀
not if you begged to be ruined, Valentine!
只要能让他开心一小时 我甘愿堕落
I'd ruin myself gladly to make him happy for an hour.
我已经等了又等
I've waited and waited.
我不能 也不愿放弃我一辈子的准则
I cannot, I will not, renounce the schooling of my whole life!
但这是我的生活
But this is mine.
温诺普小姐
Miss Wannop.
-你让人来找我了吗 - 没有
- Did you send for me? - No.
不过我很高兴你能过来
But I am glad you came.
我听说你病了
I heard you were ill.
总体来看还不算太糟
I'm not too bad, all things considered.
-那是什么 -我准备拿给马克
- What is that? - I'm taking it to Mark.
跟我一起来吧
You can come with me.
你怎么能带温诺普小姐过来
How dare you bring Miss Wannop here?
-你要和西尔维娅离婚了吗 -没有
- Are you and Sylvia divorcing? - No.
这是什么
What the hell is that?
西尔维娅把树砍了
Sylvia had the tree felled.
我知道
I know.
她问过我 我才不在乎那棵树
She asked me. I don't give a damn about the tree!
也许上帝现在会改变立场了
Now perhaps God will change sides.
我不会和我孩子的母亲离婚
I will not divorce the mother of my child,
西尔维娅也不会同意
and Sylvia will not divorce me.
我不在乎
I don't care!
我得去沐浴 换上制♥服♥
I have to bathe and change into my uniform.
如果我的战友到了
If my friends arrive,
你也许可以招待他们
you might entertain them.
亲爱的
Darling!
真是抱歉
I'm awfully sorry.
坏了你的雅兴
Rotten timing for you...
你们的雅兴
both.
我是来告诉你
I came to tell you
我明天就要做癌症手术了
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表