剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
在内阁从未提过战事
never discuss war in Cabinet.
[阿斯奎斯时任英国首相 格雷子爵时任英国外相]
当然小孩面前大人不说正事
Not in front of the children.
-但是内阁经常提到女人 -女人怎么了
- The Cabinet talks about women. - Women?
哦 明白了
Oh, oh, women.
女人和爱尔兰
Women and Ireland.
受牧师影响我母亲成了共和党
Mother's priest has turned her Republican.
西尔维娅就是唯恐天下不乱
That's just Sylvia pulling the strings of the shower bath.
什么战争 葛洛维娜 我们才不会打仗
What war, Glorvina? It isn't going to be our war.
要是我们对抗塞尔维亚那弹丸之地
If it had been us and a tinpot country like Serbia,
大概三周前就宣战了
we'd have declared war three weeks ago.
就是 奥地利在等什么啊
Exactly. What are the Austrians waiting for?
等俄♥罗♥斯♥保证不会支持塞尔维亚
For an assurance that Russia won't come in on the Serbian side
至于俄♥罗♥斯♥
and Russia's waiting for an assurance
在等德国保证不会支持奥地利
that Germany won't come in on the Austrian side.
就是这样 哪里还打得起来
There you are - no stomach for a fight.
根本就不会有战事
There's not going to be any war.
这酸辣酱不是我们的
This isn't our own chutney!
它们怎么都...
Why are they all in...?
它们受了什么惊吓 都那么...
What's frightening them? They're all in a...
恐慌
panic.
看上面
Up there, look.
那是一只鱼鹰
It's a fish eagle.
它都没想捕鱼
Not even on duty.
听我说西尔维娅 他们都活在幻境里
Listen, Sylvia, they're all living in cloud-cuckoo-land.
我们被迫南下前 我想见迈克尔一面
I want to see Michael before we find ourselves on a train south.
鱼鹰
A fish eagle...
什么
What?
德国已经等不及和俄♥国♥人开战
The Germans are itching to get at the Russians.
法国会向德国宣战
France will declare war on Germany,
这就是法俄同盟的作用
that's what the French-Russian Pact is for.
[法俄同盟是为对抗三国联盟法俄于1♥8♥9♥2-1917形成的秘密联盟]
接着是我们 德国会从比利时打过来
Then it's us. Germany will invade through Belgium...
你再说 我就跳下去
If you don't stop, I'm going to jump.
英国会致力维护比利时中立
Britain is committed to defend Belgian neutrality.
我来世就要变成它
That's what I'd like to come back as.
鱼鹰
The fish eagle.
我说
I say.
那不是...
Isn't that...?
杜舍明太太
Mrs Duchemin!
我们不能一起离开 你这个笨蛋
We're not leaving here together, you oaf!
那好 但是 你一个人怎么
Yes, but... How...how will you...?
克里斯 你总算来了
Oh, Chrissie, thank God you're here!
你的电报转发了 我在约克郡见迈克尔呢
Your telegram bounced, I was in Yorkshire, seeing Michael.
-怎么回事 -伊迪斯会在火车上解释的
- What's happened? - Edith will explain on the train.
我是不会忘记今天的
I won't forget today in a hurry.
谁都不会忘 还不知道吗
None of us will. Haven't you heard?
我们向德国宣战了
We're at war with Germany.
法国人说咱们没使全力
The French are saying that we're not pulling our weight.
首相想证明
The Prime Minister wishes to show that,
如果参照各自处于战斗年纪的
when measured against respective populations
单身男子的人数等诸多因素
of single men of fighting age and such like,
我们的付出其实比法国还要多
that our contribution compares very favourably with the French.
是这样吗
Does it?
[基奇纳 英国陆军元帅]
这份文件列出了基奇纳
This document lumps together 72 battalions
七十二个还没上西线的志愿军营
of Kitchener's volunteers who aren't on the Western Front,
只因他们训练装备不齐
because they're still in training without half their kit.
[基奇纳征集百万志愿军 使英国有足够战士与德国抗衡]
那可是准备参战的百万将士啊
That's a million men under arms committed to the fight!
这是为争夺战略制定权吧
This is all about who's in control of strategy, I suppose.
我们的首长认为
Our masters take the view
西线必须由双方指挥
the Western Front must be under dual command,
不能 重申一遍 不能单方指挥
not, repeat not under a single command,
显然 那样指挥权会落入法军之手
which would mean French command, obviously.
为什么显然就是法军了
Why would it mean that, sir, obviously?
天啊 你不是个聪明人吗
Lord, I thought you were supposed to be clever.
因为法国♥军♥队数量是英国的十倍
Because the French army is ten times the size of the British army!
因为战场在法国 而不是英国
Because the war is being fought on French soil, not British soil!
因为 听我说 蒂金斯
Because... Now look here, Tietjens.
我觉得你是个可靠的人
I took you for a sound man.
这个部门的存在
This department exists to show
就是为显示话可以正说反说
that just as there are different ways to put things in words,
而数字也有这种功效
there are different ways to put things in numbers!
我厌恶且鄙视这个部门给我的工作
I detest and despise the work I am asked to do in the department,
其目的似乎在于把统计变成诡辩
whose purpose seems to be to turn statistics into sophistry.
-我辞职 再见 -辞职
- I am resigning. Good morning. - Resigning?
-你不想成为有权势的人吗 -不想
- Don't you want to be a man of influence? - No.
我宁愿参军
I'd prefer to be in the trenches.
上帝 请赐我力量 让我亲手掐死德皇吧
Oh, God, give me the strength to strangle the Kaiser with my bare hands.
你真蠢
You innocent!
正是士兵背叛了大业
It's the soldiers who betrayed the cause.
-你在胡扯 -阶级叛徒
- You are talking rubbish! - Class traitors!
还有德国社♥会♥主♥义♥者[主战派]
And the German socialists too!
我听不下去了
I can't listen to this...
像个马屁精一样投票赞成打仗
Voting for war like lickspittle lackeys.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Stop it! Stop it!
愿他们肺部喷血而死
I hope they die with blood spouting out of their lungs.
你不是和平主义者吗
I thought you were a pacifist!
对 我拒绝战争 但那些人罪有应得
Yes, I refuse to fight, but let the guilty get what they deserve!
你不过是个胆小的懦夫
You are nothing but a lily-livered coward...
至于你 我愿参战双方都奸♥淫♥♥妇♥女...
As for you, I hope both sides rape every woman...
什么
What?!
伊迪丝
Edith?
我打给你是因为你跟那种女人混在一起...
I thought of you because you're mixed in with the kind of woman who...
出什么事了 我能做什么
What is it? What can I do?
你知道怎么打掉孩子吗
How do you get rid of a baby?
杜舍明先生
Mr Duchemin...
他不是
Hasn't he...?
杜舍明进精神病院都几个月了
Duchemin's been in the asylum for months
而我的肚子
and I'm caught...
被爱丁堡卖♥♥鱼妇的儿子搞大了
by that jumped-up son of an Edinburgh fishwife
他连那个都不懂...
who didn't know his business better than to...
你是说麦克马斯特先生
You mean Mr Macmaster?
真是没想到啊
I never dreamt.
那你以为我们在干嘛
What did you think we were doing,
交流灵魂之美吗
comparing our beautiful souls?
是的 我就是这么想的
Well, yes! That is what I thought.
还有 诗歌♥
And...poetry!
伊迪丝 你的王子 你的骑士
Oh, Edith, your prince, your chevalier!
那下流坯 射得像个发♥情♥的公猫
That guttersnipe, shooting off like a tomcat in heat.
别说了 伊迪丝
Don't, Edith!
我知道是哪一次
I know when it was.
我想那是必然吧
I suppose you must.
什么哪一次
W-When what was?
瓦伦汀 你知道孩子怎么来的吧
Valentine, you do know how babies are made, don't you?
当然
Of course I do!
可你的意思是
But do-do you mean...
你是说 可以做 而不弄出个孩子吗
..You mean you can...you can do it without making a baby?
回家吧 呆鹅
Oh, go home, you goose!
对不起
I'm sorry. Oh...
我真是毫无用处
I'm so pointless.
一切都这么糟糕
Everything's.... Everything is so horrible.
到处都是淫兽 我活得像只蚂蚁
Beastliness everywhere and I live like an ant,
可我以为至少有你
but I thought at least there was you,
为爱而活 出淤泥而不染
living for love - someone rising clear above the muck for me,
期盼美好
reaching for beautiful things,
爱和被爱
loving and...being loved.
现在一个都没有了
And now there's no-one left...
什么都没有了
..And nothing.
克里斯托弗·蒂金斯来见堪佩恩将军
Christopher Tietjens to see General Campion.
这边走 先生 跟我来 先生
This way, sir. Follow me, sir.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表